剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
至少我们知道了会有献祭
At least we know this is happening at all.
看 我打给珍妮特还是有好处的
See? Some good came out of me calling Janet.
不存在的
Nice try.
我不敢相信你居然会丢下老妇和我
I can't believe you would leave Old Lace and I behind.
我以为我这样做对你最好
I thought I was doing what was best for you.
如果再有个人说
If one more person says they're
这样做对我最好 我就要疯了
doing what's best for me, I'm gonna lose it.
你看起来已经疯了 姐们
Seems like you're already there, buddy.
我搞砸了 好吗 我不觉得我有其他选择
I screwed up, OK? I didn't think that I had another choice.
我也没有想要伤害任何人 尤其是你
And I didn't mean to hurt anyone-- especially you.
什么 你们是分手还是怎么了吗
What? Did you guys, like, break up or something?
-没有 -我会搬去我自己的房♥间
- No. - I'm moving into my own room.
是啊 这也许是个好主意
Yeah, um, that's probably a good idea
因为我们都是愚蠢的少年
'cause... we're stupid teenagers,
约会五分钟就搬到一起住...
and living together after dating for, like, five minutes is...
太不正常了
super unhealthy.
失陪了
Excuse me.
教堂
The church.
什么
What?
约拿会在教堂做献祭
Jonah will do the sacrifice at the church.
他一直都待在那里
That's where he's been staying.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
挖掘点一战后我恢复时看到了他的房♥间
I, um, I saw his room after I was recovering from the dig site.
所以 有什么计划 我们直接走进教堂
So, what's the plan? We just walk into the church
问献祭在哪里举♥行♥吗
and ask where the next sacrifice is being held?
他们一定不是第一次被问到了
Can't be the first time they've been asked that.
每周闪光仪式是今天举♥行♥的
The weekly Coruscation Ceremony is today.
所有人都会在礼拜堂 走廊不会有人
Everyone will be in the worship space. The halls will be empty.
等等 也许我们得考虑一下
Hang on. Maybe we should think about this.
还要考虑什么
What's there to think about?
-你知道该这么做 -我去发动车
- You know it's the right thing to do. - I'll fire up the Rolls.
卡罗琳娜 这也许能终结约拿
Karolina, this could mean the end of Jonah
和你理解能力的机会
and a link to understanding your powers.
我想你会对失去他有点纠结
I'd think that you'd be a little conflicted about losing him.
你想错了 因为我没有
Well, you thought wrong, because I'm not.
也许格特和查斯的想法没错
You know, maybe Gert and Chase had the right idea.
现在情况更复杂了 而且...
Things are a little more complicated now, and, uh...
如果你感到很窒息
if you're feeling suffocated,
或许你也该另找一间屋子住
then maybe you should just find another room, too.
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
妮可 卡罗琳娜 出发了
Nico, Karolina, let's go!
好 好 好
Nice. Good. Good.
后面 下面 好
Back. Under. Good!
抱歉 兄弟 抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry, man. Sorry. Sorry.
你是和梅威瑟[拳手]
You been doin' extra sessions
私下练习了还是怎样
with Mayweather on the side or what?
我只是...今天有点兴奋过度
Nah, I'm just a little... little amped up today.
你有过这种感觉吗 被追赶
You ever get the feeling that something's chasing you...
却甩不掉
and you just can't shake it?
我看好你 再来一次吗
Yeah, my money's on you. Wanna go again?
不了 我去洗桑拿
Nah, I'm gonna hit the sauna.
我还得回去工作几小时
I still gotta go back to work for a few hours
然后去见凯瑟琳
before I meet Catherine.
-我们出了点问题 -那就说得通了
- We're having some issues. - Ah, that makes sense.
要是让我跟你妻子一对一较量
If I had to go toe-to-toe with your wife,
我也会吓坏的
I'd be losing my shit, too.
凯瑟琳
好吗
杰弗里
好的
杰森
Jason!
我付你七万美元一年可不是来用卫生纸擦身的
I don't pay you $70,000 a year to dry off with toilet paper, man.
土耳其浴巾在哪
Where the hell are the Turkish bath towels?
在帕利塞德他们可不会容忍♥这个
They don't put up with this shit in the Palisades.
我都不知道
I-I didn't even know that
你对外星密♥码♥分♥析♥感兴趣
you were interested in alien crypto-analysis.
只是个爱好而已
It's just a hobby.
等你全部解开后向蒂娜解释时 能带我一个吗
Can I be there when you explain to Tina that you figured all this out?
再说一遍你们为什么来这里
Why are you here again?
这个嘛
Oh, well--
我们需要查明约拿的飞船
We need to find out if Jonah's ship
是否真的会造成大地震
will actually cause a massive earthquake,
因为如果不会 那么我们所有的问题都解决了
because if not, then all of our problems are solved,
他可以哪来的回哪去
and he can just go back to wherever he came from.
一个全是假惺惺的衣着考究的人的星球
A whole planet of smooth-faced men in well-tailored pants.
而且我们可以用《摘要》
And we can use the Abstract
让人类文明前进数千年
to move mankind ahead thousands of years.
听起来好得难以置信 和约拿大部分承诺一样
That sounds too good to be true, like most of Jonah's promises.
而且我们不用担心
And we don't need to worry about
飞船启动时会发生什么
what will happen when the ship launches
因为我要用《摘要》把它关闭
because I'm gonna use the Abstract to shut it down...
永远关闭
for good.
你觉得你能做到
You think you can do that?
一人做不到 但有维克多的帮助就没问题
Not alone. But with Victor's help, absolutely.
你有维克多的帮助 处于昏迷中的维克多
Oh! You'll have Victor's help-- the Victor who is in a coma.
交给我就行了
Just leave it to me.
现在 我是我们唯一的机会
Right now, I'm the only chance we've got.
天啊
Oh, God.
抱歉 我只是
I-I'm sorry. I just--
我只是不知道怎么做才是正确的
I just don't know what the right play here is.
约拿说他知道我们的孩子在哪里
I mean, Jonah said that he knows where our kids are,
如果是真的 而我们不照他说的做
and if that's true, and we don't do what he says,
我害怕他可能会做什么
I'm terrified at what he might do.
这些不确定性要逼疯我了
It's just killing me, all this uncertainty,
还有格特和茉莉
and Gert and Molly,
她们是坚强的女孩
you know, they're strong girls,
感谢老天她们有彼此
and thank God they have each other,
但谁知道她们经历了什么 或者处理得怎么样
but who knows what they're going through or how they're coping?
我知道
I do.
她们很好 格特很好
And they're fine. Gert is fine.
-你怎么 -你怎么知道
- How... - How would you know that?
因为我见过她了
Because I've seen her.
什么
What?
她打电♥话♥找我去医院帮她签字拿药
She called me to help her sign out meds at the hospital,
我很乐意帮助
and I was happy to help.
还有 我觉得她和查斯是一对
And, get this, I think that she and Chase are an item.
是不是很可爱
Isn't that sweet?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you saying?
我以为这会让你高兴
I thought this would make you happy.
高兴 你见了我女儿还不告诉我
Happy? That you saw my daughter and didn't tell me?
我现在告诉你了
I'm telling you now.
你找到她了却放她走了
Happy that you had her, and you let her go and--
再说她为什么要给你打电♥话♥
Why would she call you anyway?
你从来没为任何人做过任何事
What have you ever done for anyone?
你甚至都不能从你丈夫手里护住你自己的儿子
You couldn't even protect your own son from his father!
-宝贝 -我们走
- Babe-- - Let's go.
你的旅程带你到了这里
Your journey has led you here.
你还剩最后一步要走
You have one last step to take.
现在 踏入洗礼盆 完成仪式
Now, to complete the ceremony, step into the font.
让洁白的光笼罩你
Let its gentle white light envelop you.
你的团体与你同在
Your community is with you.
来啊
Yeah.
你们去吧 我一会就来
Go ahead, guys. I'll catch up with you.
你们正在见证奇迹
You're witnessing a miracle, everyone.
别害怕 庆祝
Don't be afraid. Rejoice!
-我觉得就是这间 -只有一个办法弄清楚
- I think this is the right room. - Only one way to find out.
-你看到什么了 -不太确定
- What do you see? - Not exactly sure.
你看到我们在一起有多么强大了吗
Do you see what we are capable of when we're together?
-我觉得这不是我们做的 -绝对是我们
- I don't think this is us. - It definitely is.
这应该能不引人注意地把门打开
This should open it up without drawing too much attention.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表