剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
because you and I have to figure this out.
没什么好解决的
There's nothing to figure out.
只有一边的人能全身而退
Only one side is making it out of this.
你是怎么了 阿沃尔说对了一件事
What is wrong with you? AWOL was right about one thing.
-我们只是孩子 我们不是杀手 -但他们是
- We are just kids. We're not killers. - But they are.
如果我们想活着出去
And if we want to make it out of here,
我们可能得做出无法挽回的决定
we might have to make a decision there's no coming back from.
肯定还有别的办法的
There has to be another way.
我不能用我的异能夺人性命
I cannot use my powers to take someone's life.
如果妮可没杀约拿 他就会带你走了
If Nico hadn't killed Jonah he would have taken you,
谁知道之后又会发生什么
and who knows what would have happened.
我们必须面对现实
We have to face it.
如果我们想一起活下来
If we want to survive and stay together,
就不可能做到次次都不脏了自己的手
we can't come out of every situation with clean hands.
我需要点时间考虑
I just need some time to think.
知道吗
You know,
我上高中时也见过你这样的姑娘
I had girls like you back at my high school.
我知道你为什么穿成那样
I know why you dress that way.
因为你想隐藏 是吧
'Cause you trying to hide, right?
你不需要这么做的
Look, you don't need to be doing this.
我看得出这让你多难受
I can see how much it hurts you.
放下屏障 你会没事的
Just let the shield down, and you gonna be all right.
你不会出什么事的
Ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
你可以走掉
You could just walk away.
艾利克斯和卡罗琳娜要想到办法了
Alex and Karolina are coming up with something.
集中精神 妮可
Just focus on it, Nico!
-你可以的 -我在集中精神
- You've got this! - I am focusing!
你撑不住了
You can't hold it anymore.
你不够强壮
You're not strong enough.
上个咒语让我太虚弱了 我撑不住了
I'm too weak from the last spell. I can't hold onto it!
你不弱
You're not weak.
你是我认识的最强壮的人
You're the strongest person I know.
我们能撑到现在都亏了你 妮可
You're the reason why we've made it this far, Nico.
我相信你 你可以的
I believe in you. You've got this.
你不懂 我不对劲
You don't understand. There's something wrong with me.
我杀了约拿 我都没去想
I killed Jonah, and I didn't even think about it.
因为魔杖告诉我该那么做
Because the Staff told me that it was right.
我能感觉到它挠抓我
I could feel it clawing at me.
想划破我的皮肤
Trying to rip through my skin.
-妮可受不了了 -没时间了
- You guys, Nico's losing it! - Time's up.
你的小伙伴 你保护不了他们
Your little friends? You can't protect them.
你保护不了任何人
You can't protect any of 'em.
来啊 女巫 你刚刚不还挺...
Come on, little witch! You was all big and--
叫他们停手 马上
Tell 'em to stop! Now!
停止攻击
Hold the ram.
就算他们不再攻击 我也撑不住了
Even without them trying to break in, I can't hold it anymore.
没事 我们放他们进来
You won't have to. We're gonna let 'em in.
查斯
Ch-Chase?
我们好高兴你回家了 亲爱的
We're so happy you came home, honey.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
亲爱的 你会没事的
Sweetie, you're gonna be OK.
你能记起她昨天吃了什么吗
Can you think of what she ate yesterday?
我们近来吃了好多垃圾
Well, we have been eating a lot of literal garbage.
但我们吃的东西都一样 别人也没病
But I mean, we all ate the same stuff and no one else got sick.
没事 亲爱的 呼吸
Okay, sweetie. It's OK. Just breathe.
她侧躺时肚子疼得轻一点
Her stomach hurts less when she lays on her side.
好 谢谢 查斯
OK. Thank you, Chase.
谢谢你带她回来 还这么照顾她
For bringing her here and taking good care of her.
-我只是希望你让她好起来 -我们会的
- I just need you to make her better. - We will.
只要我们搞清楚她到底是得了什么病
As soon as we figure out what exactly is wrong with her.
把她的袖子卷起来
Go ahead and roll up her sleeve.
-那是什么 -解药
- What is that? - The antidote.
什么的解药
The antidote to what?
你说你愿不惜一切把她找回来
Look, you said you would do anything you could to bring her home.
等等 我们女儿这样是你害的
Wait. You did this to our daughter?
什么时候 史黛茜 怎么做到的
When? Stacey, how?
这就是你之前在下面鼓捣的东西 是吗
This was what you were working on down here, isn't it?
怪不得你不希望我看到
No wonder you didn't want me to see it.
等等 你是有什么毛病
Wait, what the hell is wrong with you?
这不关你事
This is none of your business.
我当然不是想让格特生病
And of course I didn't set out to make Gert sick.
我让一架无人机飞到拉布里亚街和五大道附近
I sent a drone between La Brea and the 5
喷洒对孔爪龙有毒的药剂
that contained an agent poisonous to the Deinonychus.
本不该对格特产生任何影响的
It should not have had any effect on Gert's anatomy at all.
你就没觉得
And you didn't think that
细菌战有点过头了吗
germ warfare was just a little bit extreme?
-这不是成功了吗 -是吗
- It worked, didn't it? - Did it?
史黛茜 看看她 看看你做了什么
Stacey, look at her. Look at what you've done.
你真能说 为了带她回家可以不惜如此吗
Can you honestly tell me that bringing her home was worth this?
你能吗
Can you?!
我知道你生气了
I understand that you're upset.
生气都不足以形容
Upset doesn't even begin to describe it.
你怎么能这么做 史黛茜
How could you, Stacey?
这不是你 我们不是这样的
This isn't you. This isn't us.
我可以解决的
I can fix this.
很不幸 我的解药
Unfortunately, I only have enough
只够治好格特 不够给恐龙
to heal Gert, and not the dinosaur.
但我的目标是把女儿带回家
But my objective was to bring our daughter home.
-这是要疼的 -等等 停下
- This is going to hurt. - Wait, stop!
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
我不了解
Look, I don't know anything
生物 毒药或恐龙
about biology or poisons or dinosaurs.
但我知道那只恐龙
But I do know that that dinosaur
跟格特之间有疯狂的心灵感应
has a crazy telepathic connection with Gert.
是啊 她可以给她下指令 你想说什么
Yeah, she can give her orders. What is your point?
老妇是在格特之前病倒的
Old Lace got sick before Gert.
每次我们想让老妇吃饭
Every time we tried to get Old Lace to eat,
格特都会感到恶心
Gert would get nauseous.
老妇发烧
Old Lace would get a temperature,
格特就说她觉得冷
but Gert kept saying she was freezing.
那么是不是可以说老妇的病
Doesn't it stand to reason that Old Lace is sick
才是引发格特症状的原因
and Gert's symptoms are psychosomatic?
你是说 他们的精神纽带之深
So you're saying that they're so intertwined
格特能感觉到老妇的感觉
that Gert can feel what Old Lace feels?
-太惊人了 -是不可能才对
- That's incredible. - That's impossible, is what that is.
听我说 如果我们想救格特
Listen to me! I'm telling you if we want to save Gert--
就得把解药给老妇
Then we need to give Old Lace the antidote.
-戴尔 -我相信他 他在乎格特
- Dale! - I trust him. He cares about Gert.
看来远远比你更在乎
A hell of a lot more than you do, it turns out.
你有件事说对了
Well, you are right about one thing.
你完全不了解生物学
You know nothing about biology.
你也完全不了解我女儿
And you know nothing about my daughter.
这是我们的地盘
This is our turf.
他们是盲目地冲进来 肯定会很急着开枪
They're coming in blind, so expect them to be trigger-happy.
别先出击 等他们就位
Don't attack first. Wait until they're in position,
然后妮可用咒语缴他们的械
and then Nico will use a spell to take their guns out of play.
然后我们再从安全区开火
And that's when we'll fire from the safe zone.
我们控制住他们时
While we have them pinned,
茉莉就溜出去救莉薇
Molly can sneak out and rescue Livvie.
好 耐心点
OK, be patient.
待在边上 别被逼到角落
Stay to the edges. Do not get cornered.
别让他们过那条线
And don't let 'em cross that line.
如果我们失去高地 就完了
If we yield the higher ground, we're screwed.
好 这些东西你哪学来的
Got it. Where'd you learn all this stuff anyway?
不过是电玩策略
Simple video game theory.
我爸还说玩《堡垒之夜》到凌晨四点是浪费时间呢
My dad said playing Fortnite till 4:00 a.m. was a waste of time.
妮可 你没事吧
Nico, you OK?
好
All right.
解除屏障
Let down the shield.
上上上
Go, go, go!
进去
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表