剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
不是因为我赞成此事
Not because I believe in the mission,
我只是相信你
but because I-I believe in you.
不是说好"要么全去要么都不去"的吗
What happened to "Everyone goes or no one does"?
我是想把大家都骗上贼船
I was bluffing to get everyone on board.
出头失败
Hashtag leadership fail.
我也加入
I'm on board too.
我什么都听到了 隔音很差
I heard everything. Paper thin walls.
我就知道你不会让她一个人去的
And I knew you wouldn't let her go alone.
这太刺♥激♥了 姐妹之旅
This is so awesome! Girls trip!
应该是 劫狱
Well... prison break.
姐妹劫狱之旅
Prison break girl trip.
加上沃恩
Plus Vaughn.
姐妹劫狱之旅再加沃恩
Prison break girl trip plus Vaughn.
卡罗琳娜 你好 最近还好吗
Hey, Karolina, hey, what's up?
出发啦
Road trip!
去救我妈妈
To save my mom.
当然了 救你妈妈
Yes, totally. To save your mom.
希望她能原谅我带她去重修♥炼♥
I hope she forgives me for the whole re-conditioning thing.
我根本不知道弗兰克会这么过分
I had no idea Frank would take it this far.
别担心 她肯定会原谅你
I'm sure she will. Don't worry.
你还没见到你妈妈吧
Have you met your mom?
这是给我们的吗
Are those for us?
对啊 快看 零食包
Yeah. Check it. Snack bags!
卡罗琳娜 给你带了清酒味的奇巧
I put, uh, Sake Kit-Kats in yours, Karolina,
有次我听你说你喜欢这个
because I heard you say you liked them once.
真的就只那么一次
Like, literally once.
最厉害的来了
And the coup de grace...
真的假的 太好了
No way! That's awesome!
向吉博教进发 兄弟们
Gibb garb all around, guys!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我是说女士们
I mean girls. I mean women.
妮可 你的妆得卸了
And, uh, Nico, you're gonna have to ixnay the ake-up-may.
哥特风太暴露身份了
Goth look's a dead giveaway.
而且它代表了人类精神中的黑暗面
Also, it represents the darkness of the human spirit.
绝对不行
No way in hell.
你选的字眼很有趣
Interesting choice of words.
他说得对 妮可 你太显眼了
No, he's right, Nico. You'll stand out.
我需要你跟我一起进去
And I need you in there with me.
我不想显得在吹牛
Also, I, uh, didn't want to make a big deal out of it,
因为这太不好意思了
because it's enormemente embarrassing--
不对
No.
以前在瓦萨学院的时候
But, back at Vassar,
我的外号♥是肌肉沃恩
my nickname was kind of Vaughn the Brawn.
因为我以前很强壮 现在也一样
'Cause I was muscular. Am muscular.
如果要动手 难缠的情况交给我
So, I can handle any of the rough stuff, if it comes to that.
肌肉哥会罩着你的
The Brawnster's got you.
这是我们在赞比亚的项目
And this is our project in Zambia.
我们在四个月之内建起了两所校舍
We built two new schoolhouses in four months.
给第三世界国家送去超过5000个这些
Shipped over 5,000 of these to Third World countries.
还送了更多套的净♥水♥器♥
Even more water filtration kits
去波多黎各和密歇根州的弗林特市
to Puerto Rico and Flint, Michigan.
我们算是在改变世界
We're basically changing the world.
这都归功于你们的父母和傲慢董事会
All because of your parents and the PRIDE board.
他们太振奋人心了
They're so inspiring.
怎么了 我是不是
Um, what, does it sound like
安利卖♥♥的太用力了
I've been hitting the Kool-Aid a little too hard?
没有没有
No. Not at all.
我在想 这门后面是什么
Um, actually, I was just wondering, what's behind there?
我不知道怎么打开
I couldn't figure out how to open it.
那里是禁区 只对傲慢董事会开放
Oh, that's off-limits to everyone but the PRIDE board.
他们会来这里吗
Do they ever come here?
直接参与事务
Get involved directly?
你怎么回事
What is your deal?
什么意思
What do you mean?
今年暑期我们仅有四个实行生名额
I mean, we had over 2,000 applications
却有超过两千名申请者
for four internship spots this summer.
进哈佛都比进傲慢要容易
It's easier to get into Harvard than PRIDE,
但你看起来好像并不想来这里
but you act like you don't even want to be here.
我知道你是老大的孩子 但是
And I get that you're the boss's kid and all, but I just--
听我说 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我算是被安排进来的 但让我们重头开始吧
I was kind of thrown into this, but let's start over.
我能帮上什么忙
How can I help?
你可以开始整理那堆文件
Well, you can start by sorting some of that paperwork
归为垃圾和再利用两类
into trash and recycling.
也可以清理下垃圾箱
You know, maybe take out the bins.
不过以你的身份 这种活本来应该交给别人吧
Unless where you're from, only the help does that sort of thing.
没问题 交给我吧
No problem. I can do that.
我感觉很怪
I feel weird.
像是酩酊大醉 但我不记得有喝过酒
Like, super hungover, except I don't remember drinking.
我们昨晚做什么了
What did we do last night?
我们不是在家待着吗
Didn't we just crash at home?
我们不是出去了吗
Didn't we go out?
今天是周几来着
What day is it again?
周三
Wednesday.
不 是周一 肯定是周一
No, it's Monday. It's definitely Monday.
我刚在外面看到了查斯
I just saw Chase out there.
上一次我们在干傲慢的脏活时
The last time we let our kids hang out nearby
把我们的孩子安排在边上
while we did some nefarious PRIDE shit,
结果可不太好
it didn't work out so well.
所有脏活都藏得很好 你不必担心
Anything nefarious is well hidden. You don't have to worry.
我担心傲慢目前的状况
I'm worried about the current state of PRIDE.
我的意思是戴尔和史黛茜都失控了
Meaning, Dale and Stacey are out of control.
什么
Sorry?
你给查斯下毒
You poisoned Chase.
-只是一点硫喷... -妥钠
It was just a little sodium... ...thiopental.
你们把我赶下楼梯
You threw me down the stairs
还把我锁在你们那猪窝里
and locked me in your little dino-lair.
这点我们不对
OK, our bad on that.
至少我们之后没有清除你的记忆
At least we didn't mind-wipe you afterwards,
也许我们应该这样做
though maybe we should have.
我们已经少了一人 莱斯利走了
We're already down one, with Leslie gone.
我觉得没人会相信教会的说辞
I don't believe anyone's buying the church's story
称她前往欧洲朝圣了
she's on a European pilgrimage.
我认为莱斯利失踪了
Well, you know what I call Leslie being MIA?
是个好开始
Great start.
至于查斯
And, as far as Chase is concerned,
谁赞成再来一轮吐真剂
I don't know, who's up for truth serum, round deux?
我们不想再听格特和查斯的性生活了
We don't need to hear more about Gert and Chase's sex life.
有别的办法让他坦白
There are other ways to get him to talk.
那些武器对实习生效果显著
Those weapons worked great on the interns.
再试试吧
Let's fire 'em up again.
控制下你的杀戮欲 熊妈妈
Easy on the bloodlust, Mama Bear.
我把查斯引诱回家 不是让你们来折磨他
I didn't lure Chase home so you could torture him.
如果我们清除他的记忆 他就永远不会知道
If we mind-wipe him, he'll never know.
史黛茜 这么做有点过
Stacey, that's a little dark.
但确实管用
Though not untrue.
维克多
You know, Victor,
查斯回家前 你也是赞成使用武器的
you were Team Weapons too, before Chase came home.
我把我的儿子带了回来
The fact that I got my son back
而你们都没法劝自己的孩子回来
while you all failed miserably with yours
所以一切要按我的方法进行
is why we're doing things my way going forward.
如果谁有意见 我们洗耳恭听
Now, if anyone has a problem with that, let's hear it.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
很好
Good.
那么
Now...
我来说说计划
Let me tell you about the plan.
这地方可真隐秘
This place is shrouded in mystery,
连我这样的长♥期♥成员都不知道
even to long-term members like me.
我从小时候起就没再来过这里
I haven't been here since I was a kid.
现在肯定更像是恶魔岛了
Definitely more Alcatraz now.
旧金山湾小岛 曾设联邦监狱关押重刑犯
不过没关系 因为
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表