剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
或者她试了但我们没看见
Or she tried and we didn't see it.
我觉得她没有带信♥号♥♥枪
Guys, I don't think she's got a flare gun.
如果我们草率地进去
We go in half-assed,
可能暴露自己 并且危及到她
we could blow our cover and put her in danger.
不会的 把魔杖拿出来
We won't. Just get the staff out,
我们需要一个你的咒语
and we're gonna need one of your spells.
你是说魔杖吗 哈利·波特那种
Like a magic staff? Like Harry Potter?
-茉莉 我说了算 -只是非正式的
- Molly, I'm in charge. - It's kind of unofficial.
你觉得自己是个巫师
So you think you're some kind of wizard?
是不是因为你害怕使用魔杖
Is this about you being afraid to use the staff,
因为你陷入黑暗
because of the whole darkness thing,
还把突击队变没了
and making that strike team disintegrate?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是巫师吗
Are you some kind of wizard?
因为你真的很勇敢
Because you're really brave,
她可能需要我们 我觉得你应该拿出魔杖
and she might need us, so I think you should get the staff out.
好吧
Fine.
我们靠近一点 这样她如果发信♥号♥♥
We'll move closer so we can see a flare
我们能看见
if she sends one up,
但在她呼唤我们之前 我们按兵不动
but, until she calls for us, we wait.
说不定卡罗琳娜已经找到了妈妈
I mean, for all we know, Karolina's with her mom right now.
弗兰克
Frank!
你个混♥蛋♥ 让我出去
You son of a bitch, let me out of here!
真的是你吗
Are you really here?
你为我而来吗
You-you came for me?
亲爱的
Honey!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
别担心 这是...
Don't worry, this is--
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
看起来她也知道了
It looks like she does too now.
我知道 之前的事很抱歉
I do. I'm sorry about before.
我们能把家庭亲情放一放吗
Can we do all the family drama later?
我们得在弗兰克发现我逃跑了之前离开
We need to leave before Frank realizes I'm gone.
哪条路通向大门
Which way to the main gates?
等等 不是这样的
Wait a minute, that's not what this is.
我不是帮你逃跑的
I'm-I'm not helping you run away.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们俩得待在这儿
You need to stay here, both of you.
你是教会的合法继承人
You're the rightful heirs to the church.
我们可以揭露弗兰克 让信徒反对他
We could expose Frank here, turn the believers against him,
然后夺回我们应有的
and take everything back.
不
No.
一旦我们安全离开这里
Once we are safely out of here,
我们就可以关停这个地方和教会
then we can shut this place down, and the church too.
弗兰克·迪恩还是可以被赶走的
Frank Dean can still be purged.
很抱歉 我们不能待在这里
I'm sorry, but we're not staying here.
如果你不帮我们 我们就靠自己了
And if you won't help us, we'll do it on our own, OK?
走吧 妈妈 我们走
Come on, Mom, let's go.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
这地方宛如一个要塞
This place is a fortress.
没有我 你们走不出去的
You'll never get out of here without me.
那就帮帮我们
Then help us.
妈...
Mom...
拜托了
please.
你知道一些白♥痴♥青年把枪带回家的行为
You realize the risk of accidental death by firearm
会增加意外走火致死的风险
increases elevenfold when some teenage idiot
提高十一倍
actually brings a gun into the house.
别担心
Don't worry.
这把枪不会待在家里太久的
It's not gonna be here for long.
很好
Good.
报复不会让你感觉更好的
Revenge isn't gonna make you feel any better.
所有研究都这么说
Like, every study says that.
我不是为了报复
Well, it's not revenge I'm going for.
而是为了正义
It's justice.
在我看来就是报复
Kind of looks like revenge to me.
求同存异
Agree to disagree.
我要继续当黑客了
And I have to get back to my hacking, so...
希望你能黑进查斯的大脑
Kind of wish you could, uh, hack into Chase's brain,
让他回心转意
make him come back.
你真天真 你竟然觉得他还有脑子
Oh, that's sweet. You think he still has one.
听着 我能理解
OK, look, I mean, I get that
你最近来那套"尊重事实 不受感情影响"
you're all "Facts not feelings" These days,
但你说什么他只是第一个...
but, I mean, that stuff about Chase being the first to go...
你真的不关心他吗
Do you really not care about him?
也不关心我们大家吗
Or any of us?
最近我对别人的关心总是没什么好结果
Caring about people hasn't worked out so well for me lately.
好吧 不管你是怎么了
OK, you need medical attention
你需要去看医生
for whatever that situation is right there.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I'm just-- I--
很奇怪 我突然之间很饿
Weird! I just got, like, really hungry.
这个咆哮声听起来很气愤
That growl sounded angry.
在你看来 她看上去很愤怒吗
Does her face look angry to you?
亲爱的 她有70颗锋利的牙齿
Well, hon, she has 70 blade-sharp teeth,
用来从骨头上把肉剃掉
designed to strip flesh from bone.
她正常的表情就很愤怒
Anger's kind of her resting face.
亲爱的 她不吃泡在是拉差辣椒酱里的豆豉
Sweetie, she's not gonna eat tempeh marinated in Sriracha sauce.
她喜欢吃辣椒
Girl likes her chili peppers.
或者你的酱汁让她想起了腐肉
Or your sauce reminds her of carrion.
这很恶心
That... was really gross.
但也很不可思议
But also incredible.
我现在真的想让你离开
I really want you to leave right now.
等等 不要
No, wait, hang on, no!
这个味道像是
That actually tastes like
戴尔的特别秘制恶心的卤汁
Dale's secret, special, disgusting marinade.
一定是老妇 她还活着
That must be Old Lace. She's alive!
他们一直在给她喂纽约之家的假牛排
And... and she's being fed fake steaks at Casa d'Yorkes,
可能因为那里没有真肉
probably 'cause there's no real meat in the house,
如果老妇真的要继续住那儿
which they're really gonna need to remedy
他们得想想办法了
if Old Lace is staying there.
但只要有足够吃的东西
But as long as there's something sustainable
比如有机饲料和草料饲料
and organic and grass-fed--
她就能活下去
She's okay.
而且我们还有联♥系♥
And we're still connected,
这意味着
and that means that I'm not
我在这个宇宙中不再是孤身一人
completely alone in this universe anymore!
再见
See ya!
真为你高兴
So happy for you.
正如《吉博力姆之书》上所写的那样
And as it is written in the Book of Gibborim,
与光同在
be one with the light.
让光包围着你们
Let the light envelop you.
光来自于你们自身
The light comes from within.
把头低下就行了
Just keep your heads down.
我要叫我朋友吗 他们能打
Should I call in my friends? They can fight.
如果我们跟他们打 肯定会输
No. We fight, we lose.
你们有迪恩先生签字的释放文件吗
You have release papers signed by Mr. Dean?
要离开的话需要这些文件
You need them to leave.
我们有 给你
Yes, we have them. Here.
我们可以破门而入干掉那些守卫
We could rush through the gates and take out those guards.
再等等 如果她们自己就能出来
Not yet. If they can get through on their own,
那就不需要有人受伤
no one has to get hurt.
好 给她们开门
OK. Let 'em through.
卡罗琳娜 站住
Karolina, stop.
她们是逃跑的叛教者
Those are apostates escaping!
快跑
Run.
-现在该上了吧 -对
- Now? - Now.
魔杖是真的
The staff is real.
你是巫师 你的眼睛怎么是黄的
So you are a wizard. Why are your eyes yellow?
整个世界天旋地转 怎么会天旋地转
And the world is spinning so fast. Why is it spinning so fast?
别管他
Leave him!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表