剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
拿下她们
Take them down,
否则她们会毁掉我们深爱的教会
or they will destroy our beloved church.
不需要伤害任何人
No one has to get hurt.
老实投降 就不会有人受伤
Surrender, and no one will.
圣光
The Radiance.
卡罗琳娜 立刻停下
Karolina, stop it, right now.
我的光将通过他人闪耀
For my light will shine through another,
驱除笼罩地球的黑暗
and cast out the darkness covering the earth
引领你们走向命运
and lead you to your destiny,
你们将成为光之子民
where you will walk as children of the light
像天空一样光芒万丈
and shine as brightly as the sky above.
不 不
No. No!
这不是圣光者 这不是预言
This is not the Radiance. This is not the prophecy.
这...
This is...
她不是你们所认为的...
She is not who you--
把门打开
Open the gates.
把门打开
Open the gates.
跟我们走
Come with us.
等一下 你还不明白吗
Wait, don't you see? Don't you see?
我曾经学到的一切 都是真的
Everything I ever learned here, it's real.
不
No.
不是真的
I-It's not.
外面有整个世界在等你
There's-there's so much more for you out there,
他们所夺走的一切
everything they took from you.
你父亲说的一切都是真的
Your father was right about everything.
不管是这个教会 还是你的命运
He was right about the church, about your destiny.
我需要你
I need you.
现在这个孩子要出生了 我比任何时候都需要你
Now more than ever, with this new baby on the way.
求你了
Please.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
但是现在这里需要我
But I'm... I'm needed here now.
我需要净化弗兰克对教会的污染
I need to purify the church from Frank's corruption.
现在这里才是我的家
This is my home now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能行
Guys, I got this.
我能行
I got it.
战斗结束了 肌肉哥
Fight's over, Brawnster.
我们救出她了吗
Did we save her?
我不明白发生了什么 但是太神奇了
I don't know what happened, but it was awesome.
你是天使
Ah, you're-you're an angel.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
那个男人
That man...
才是真正的叛教者
is the real apostate.
他想从我女儿和我外孙女
He tried to steal the church
手中窃取这个教会
from my daughter and my granddaughter.
不 那不是...
No, that is not what--
放开我 我是弗兰克·迪恩
Get off of me. I am Frank Dean!
我将步入光明 你们都得听我的
You will listen to me as I journey into the brightness!
我即是光 我即是真 而你...
And I am the light, and I am the truth, and you...!
你知道在这里我们怎样处治异教♥徒♥吧 弗兰克
You know what we do to heretics here, don't you, Frank?
听我说 我建立了这个教会
Listen to me! I built this church!
这是我的教会
This is my church!
你们不能这样做 我是弗兰克·迪恩
You can't do this! I'm Frank Dean!
这个教会归我管
I run this church!
不
No!
欢迎来到我们的家
Welcome to our home.
你们一直住在这里吗
This is where you've been living?
棒极了 对吧
Awesome, right?
她怎么在这儿 我们没同意让她来
What the hell is she doing here? We did not agree to this.
她需要我们
She needs us.
她在祭坛遭遇了那些事 不能让她独自一人
After what happened to her at the Crater, she can't be alone.
那你们可以一起离开
OK, well, then you can both go.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我没有别处可去了
I don't-- I don't really have anywhere else to go.
艾利克斯 她简直算是王太后了
Alex, she's basically like the Queen Mother,
或者圣母玛利亚
or the Virgin Mary.
我也说不好 如果这个孩子和卡罗琳娜一样
I don't know. I mean, if that baby's anything like Karolina,
那我们需要她留在这里
then we need her here.
反正她已经知道旅社的位置了
She does already know where the hostel is.
覆水难收
There's no putting that genie back in the bottle.
现在她也是离家者了 和我们一样
She's a runaway now, just like us.
她要留下来
She stays.
很高兴知道
Well, it is good to know
我们甚至都不屑得假装民♥主♥一下
we're not even pretending it's a democracy anymore.
谢谢你在没人救我时带我逃出那里
Thank you for getting me out of there when no one else would.
好好休息 我们明早再聊
Get some rest. We'll talk more in the morning.
我领她住我们边上的房♥间
I'll take her to a spot near us.
来吧
Come on.
下次你们再开展
Hey, so, uh, next time you guys go
超级秘密姐妹自驾游
on a super secret sisterhood road trip,
能不能别忘了司机
maybe don't forget the driver.
-好吗 -好的
- 'k? - 'k.
之前发生的事...
What happened back there, um...
你是怎么做到的
how did you do that?
我也不知道 我只是感到
I don't know, I just felt this...
被一股冲动控制
surge take over me,
然后顺其自然了
and I just let go.
那太令人惊叹了
Well, it was breathtaking.
那是装腔作势的谎言
It was an act, a lie.
我利用了那些人的信仰
I preyed on those people's beliefs.
那些人想要伤害你
Well, people who were trying to hurt you,
还有你妈妈和其他很多人
and your mom and a lot of others.
不
No.
你很了不起
You were brilliant.
我只是庆幸有你陪在我身边
I'm just glad you were by my side through it all.
其实
Actually...
我没有
I-I wasn't.
我说留在门外等是策略 但其实
I-I said it was strategy to stay outside the gates, but I...
其实我在害怕
I was actually scared...
害怕魔杖 害怕我会用它做出什么事
of that staff, and of what I might do with it.
-没事的 妮可 -不是的
- It's OK, Nico. - No, it's not.
你可能会受伤 或者更糟
You could have been hurt, or worse.
那是我的责任
And that's on me.
如果我不敢使用能力 怎么领导这个团队
How can I lead this group if I'm afraid to use my powers?
突击队那事之后 我...
After the strike team, I...
我都不知道我做了什么
I don't even know what I did.
你有没有考虑过 也许你的黑暗就是你
Have you thought that maybe your darkness is you?
你的能力
Your power?
就像我的光一样
Like how my light is for me?
我以前也害怕接受我的能力
I was afraid to embrace my powers,
与众不同
to be different.
做个怪人
To be a freak.
但我真正的光
But, my true light,
来自于我既是人类又是外星人
it comes from being both human and alien.
我是全新的存在
I'm something new.
也许你也在发掘自己真正的能力
Maybe you're finding your real power too.
你真的太棒了
You really are amazing.
我知道
I know.
你好啊 老大儿子
Hey, boss's kid.
今天垃圾收拾得不错
Great job with the trash today.
你是在戏弄我 对吧
You were hazing me, right?
我绝对是在戏弄你
Oh, I absolutely was hazing you.
但现在我良心不安了
But now I feel guilty.
所以过来告诉你 我们几个
So, a few of us are heading
要去参加艺术区的一个美术馆活动
to this gallery thing in the Arts District.
你应该一起来 会很有趣的
You should come. It'll be fun.
那么
So...
我们走吧
shall we?
我也想去 但是...
I, uh, I wish I could, but...
好吧 以防你改变主意
Well, just in case you change your mind.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表