剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
- What if they tell my mom? - Your mother can't hurt you.
没人能 今后我会保护你
Nobody can. I protect you from now on.
来吧
Come on.
喂
Ay, dios.
你们去哪了 任务完成
Where were you, fam? Mission accomplished.
我们不是不能那么说了吗
I thought we weren't supposed to say that anymore.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get this?
我走进了电脑实验室
I walked into the computer lab.
Dialed 19-26-3.
然后就拿到了 不客气
And here you go. You're welcome.
太棒了 你真棒
That's amazing. You rock, cuz.
-好样的 -不赖
- Nice work, man. - Not bad.
查斯 来吗
Chase, you coming?
最棒的是 我们终于翻过墙
The best thing was when we finally get over the wall,
你就抱着电脑站在那里
and there you were, holding the computer.
都是艾利克斯的功劳 我不过是照做
It was all Alex. I was just following his directions.
抱歉我对你那么凶
Sorry I gave you such a hard time.
-你真帮了大忙 -没事 我理解
- You totally came through. - It's OK, I know how it is.
谁值得信任呢 是吧
Who can you trust, right?
-热点怎么样 -完全扭转了局面
- How's the hotspot working? - Game-changer.
我已经开始用多个假地址
I've already started flooding the security at the dig site
冲击挖掘点安保系统了
with multiple spoofed addresses.
手♥机♥留着吧 我可以另弄一个来
Keep the phone. I can get another one.
不成问题 就当是房♥租了
No problema. Consider it rent.
谢谢 真的 没有你我们做不到的
Thank you. Seriously, we couldn't have done this without you.
-我说了吧 -我们不就是这样的吗 妹子
- I told you. - That's how we roll, right, hermanita?
没错 兄弟
Sí, hermano.
我们还能再去一次阿特拉斯学院吗
Do you think we can go back to Atlas Academy
或许这次闯一下护士站
and maybe this time we break into the nurse's office?
有件事我还在想
Hey, one thing I'm still wondering about.
你的眼睛为什么会变黄
How come your eyes turned yellow?
可能是家族遗传吧 我不知道
I think it maybe runs in my family. I don't know.
可以跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
单独谈
Alone?
你是在找这个吗
Is this what you were looking for?
怪不得你在车里那么亲昵呢
So that's why you were so friendly in the car.
-我只是逗你 -我可不是
- I'm just playing. - I'm not.
这才是你眼睛会变黄的原因吧
This is why your eyes turn yellow, isn't it?
那是我的吗 还是你终于愿意分享了
Is that mine, or are you finally ready to share?
我终于想听事实了
I'm finally ready for the truth.
你根本不像茉莉
You're nothing like Molly.
你嗑这玩意寻求快♥感♥ 是吧
You get high off this stuff, don't you?
这是什么
So what is this?
而且你是哪弄来的
And where the hell did you get it?
我们到了
Here we are.
这就是你想带我看的
This is what you wanted to show me?
你知道 我来过这里
As you know, I've been here before.
我想感谢你 卡罗琳娜
I want to thank you, Karolina.
你真的是我梦寐以求的女儿
You are truly everything I could ever dream of in a daughter.
今天真是荣幸
This day has been an honor.
只有你 能去我们要去的地方
You are exactly who you need to be for where we're going.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我说了会带你见识一切 现在我们就去
I told you I'd show you everything, and now I will.
相信我
Trust me.
我不知道我能不能信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
我要相信自己
I'm going to trust myself.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表