剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Holy shit.
发光 活生生的飞船
Glowing, living spaceship.
想想吧
Think about it.
两个月前我们最大的担忧是
Two months ago our biggest issue was that
咖啡厅里没有素食套餐
there were no vegan options in the cafeteria.
格特为此都气疯了
Gert was so mad about that.
现在我们想解放一家外星人
Now we're trying to liberate a family of aliens.
你的家人
Your family.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
-嗯 -我们一起
- Yeah. - We'll do this together.
会成功的 我保证
It's gonna be OK. I promise.
但我们必须现在就动手
But we have to do this now.
-我从哪里下手 -哪都可以吧
- Where should I cut in? - Anywhere, I guess.
好像没有门
I don't think there's a door.
-我伤着他们了吗 -没有别的办法了 快
- Am I hurting them? - There's no other way. Hurry.
该死
Shit!
新消息
中止 中止 约拿
该死 他来了
Shit. He's here.
格特有什么消息吗
Anything from Gert?
大伙 我猜我们应该考虑到
Guys, I think we should have factored into our plan
我们在地底下 但我们的烂手♥机♥收不到信♥号♥♥
that we're underneath the earth and our phone cost $8.99.
还需要多久 查斯
How much longer, Chase?
我每切一下 都会自动愈合
Every cut I make, it seals back up.
好像它能自愈
It's like it's healing itself.
带我去表面
Take me to the surface.
如果有人来了 我没法在这击退他们
If someone shows up, I can fight 'em off from there.
不可能 带我上去
Not gonna happen. Take me.
卡罗琳娜 出来吧
Karolina. Get out of there now.
是约拿 我好像能听见他的声音
It's Jonah. I think I can hear him in my head.
我们都听见了
No, we all hear that.
-他来了 -他的声音真是传得远
- He's here. - His voice really carries.
-我们该怎么办 -这太危险了
- What do we do? - This is dangerous.
你们不知道自己面对的是什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
查斯 快点
Chase, hurry.
约拿
Jonah.
怎么了
What's going on?
-我们的孩子们在下面 -所有都在
- Our kids are down there. - All of them?
不确定 我们看不到他们 但
We don't know. We can't see them, but...
他们不愿出来
They won't come out.
-我警告过他们了 -他们在下面干什么
- I've warned them. - What are they doing?
他们想毁了我的飞船 但休想达成
They're trying to destroy my ship, which is not gonna happen.
开始诊断
Set up the diagnostics.
赞文 你能听见吗
Xavin, can you hear me?
-谁是赞文 -不知道 也不想知道
- Who's Xavin? - I don't know. Don't want to know.
启动发射 现在
Initiate the launch. Now.
等飞船到地表后再进行测试
We'll service the ship when it reaches the surface.
你刚说发射吗 他刚说发射吗
Did you just say launch? Did he just say launch?
-是的 -但我们的孩子还在下面
- I did. - But our kids are down there.
-他们会死 -卡罗琳娜能飞
- They'll be killed. - Karolina can fly.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
它开始发动了 我们得走了
It's taking off! We gotta go!
抱歉没能成功
I'm sorry it didn't work.
我一次只能带两个人
I can only carry two of you at a time.
-带他们 我留下 -不 女士优先
- Take them! I'll stay. - No! Ladies first.
如果我告诉格特你说了这话 你不如在这死了
If I tell Gert you said that, you're better off dying down here.
-我可以的 -你很强 茉莉
- I can do it! - You're strong, Molly,
但并非坚不可摧 只能是我留下
not invulnerable. It has to be me.
我有魔杖保护我
I have the Staff for protection.
-妮可 不 -我是唯一可能活下来的
- Nico, no! - I'm the only one who has a chance.
你教会我的 走吧
You taught me this. Now go!
-妮可 -快走
- Nico-- - Now.
天哪
Jeez!
-我马上回来 -我知道
- I'll be right back. - I know.
-我们该去吗 -不 儿子
- Should we go out there? - No, son.
我要把你留在这 保证你的安全
I'm keeping you here. Safe.
快快快快快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
你安全了
You're safe.
-茉莉 我们很高兴你没事 -别再靠近了
- Molly. We're go glad you're OK. - Not another step.
-爸 -我收到你的消息了
- Dad. - I got your message...
来自未来的消息
from the future.
-什么 -我知道你还没有说
- What? - I know you haven't said it yet,
但你会的 而且非常感人
but you will, and it's so moving.
这还算不上我今天听到的最诡异的话
Not the weirdest thing I've heard today.
过来
Come here!
我需要你 等我的信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna need you. Wait for my signal.
-妮可在哪 -我得回去救她
- Where's Nico? - I've got to go back for her.
不可能
Not a chance.
我们不能把她留在下面
We can't just leave her down there.
那我现在就干掉你 约拿
I'll kill you right here, Jonah.
待在原地 你知道我有这个本事
You stay right where you are. You know what I can do.
妮可
Nico!
绿野仙踪的西方女巫 一直是我的最爱
Wicked Witch of the West was always my favorite.
-格特 -亲爱的
- Gert! - Sweetie!
艾利克斯
Alex!
我担心坏了
I-- I was worried sick!
真是感人 对吧
It's a lovely moment. Isn't it?
家庭团聚
Families reuniting.
但这正是关键
That's what it's all about.
卡罗琳娜 我做的一切准备
Karolina, all of the preparation, everything I've done,
都是为了你我能有个未来
is so that you and I... can have a future together.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
什么 你想让我和你一起走
What? You want me to go with you?
整个宇宙都是你的
The entire universe...is yours.
你为什么现在才告诉我
Why did you wait until now to tell me this?
因为之前我不知道能成功
Because I didn't know it was gonna work.
但现在成功了
But now it has, and...
我们可以成为一家人
we can be a family.
她有家人了
She has a family.
不让她作为真实的自己存在的家人
Who won't allow her to be what she is.
我是唯一懂她的人
I'm the only one who understands her.
她属于我
She belongs with me!
我也许不知道自己是谁 或者属于哪里
I may not know who I am or where I belong,
但我会在这里找出答案
but I'm gonna find out here.
和我爱的人们一起
With the people I love.
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
地震了
Earthquake!
约拿 你说了不会有地震
Jonah, you said there wouldn't be any quakes!
是啊 我可能撒谎了
Yeah, I may have lied about that one.
上船 你就能活下去
Get on the ship... and you will live.
和你的朋友们留下来
You stay here with your...friends,
你就会死
and you will die.
由你选择
The choice is yours.
求你了
Please.
如果你爱我 就不会逼我选择
If you love me, you won't make me choose.
最终和所有的孩子一样
Like all children in the end--
注定要让父母心碎
destined to break their parents' heart.
赞文 B计划 最大加速
Xavin, Plan B. Full acceleration.
-维克多 你准备好了吗 -好了
- Victor, are you ready? - Yeah.
把船停下
Stop the ship!
你承受不住的 妮可
It's too much, Nico!
妮可
Nico!
把船停下
Stop the ship!
怎么回事 为什么没用
What's wrong? Why won't it work?
因为它现在属于妮可了
Because it's Nico's now.
完全属于她
Completely.
查斯
Chase!
我们是想帮助他们 我们不想任何人受伤
We were trying to help them. We don't want anyone hurt.
你可以阻止这一切
You have the power... to stop this.
我们也可以
So do we!
厉害的拉丁裔对外星人 一比零
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表