剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
保护我的婚约者是我的命运
It is my destiny to protect my betrothed.
行了 我不是任何人的婚约者
Stop it. I am no one's betrothed.
或是弥赛亚
Or their messiah.
我来决定我去哪 跟谁去
I decide where I go and who I go with.
今天 我要跟我的朋友们走
And for today, I'm sticking with my friends--
我的旧朋友
my old friends.
抱歉 赞文
Sorry, Xavin.
那我怎么办
Then where does this leave me?
现在 你留在这里
For now, it leaves you here...
保护我妈和房♥子 直到我回来
to protect my mom and the house until we get back.
守卫圣母和天堂
It is a noble endeavor to guard the Holy Mother
是神圣使命 我接受
and the Haven. I accept.
还有件事
And one more thing.
你能不能别再喊我你的"婚约者"了
Would you stop calling me your "betrothed"?
-这个词很怪 -那好
- It's a weird word. - As you wish.
你戴挺合适
Looks good on you.
以防万一 别介意
Safety precaution. No offense.
我只想说
I would just like it noted
我是迫于压力才来的 我同意的任何事
that I am here under duress and anything that I agree to
也是发生在这样的情况下
should be considered as such.
-她很生你的气 -完全知道
- She's really pissed at you. - Totally aware.
-我们都气 -如果你们能暂时放下
- We all are. - If you can put aside your hurt feelings
受伤的情绪 我们还有更重要的事要谈
for one second, there are more important things to discuss.
比完全背叛你的朋友更重要吗
More important than the complete betrayal of your friends?
我是带着父母们的提议前来的
I'm here with an offer from our parents.
-天呐 你成他们的一员了 -不是的
- Oh, my God, you're one of them. - No I'm not.
这完全讲得通 你一直想回家
Makes total sense. You always wanted to go home.
能不能听我说
OK, will you please listen?
他们要拿他们拥有的一切来对付你们了
They're coming for you with everything they've got.
我见过他们的武器 你们赢不了的
I've seen their weapons, and you can't win.
我们听过这种话 现在不还是没事
We've heard that before, yet here we are.
但这次不一样了
But this time it's different.
如果他们必须伤害你们 他们会的
If they have to hurt you, they will,
相信我 他们做得到
and believe me, they can.
但他们更希望你们乖乖回去
But they'd prefer you to come home without a fight,
如果你们愿意那么做 傲慢就是我们的了
and if you're willing to do that, then PRIDE is ours.
我们为什么会想要一个腐♥败♥的组织
Why would we want a totally corrupt organization
和随之而来的虚伪生活
and the hypocritical life that comes with that?
因为他们会退出
Because they would step back.
他们会让我们选择如何运作它
They would let us run it however we choose.
我们能有资源来做 我不知道
We'd have resources for, I don't know,
女权主义激励项目
feminist empowerment projects,
向穷♥人♥提供食物 教育边缘人群
feeding the poor, educating the marginalized.
那些你一直在说想做的事
The stuff you're always talking about,
我们都能做到了
we'd actually be able to do.
你真认为他们会消失 放过我们吗
You really think they would just disappear and leave us alone?
他们是我们的父母 绝不可能
They're our parents. No way.
你们不懂
Guys, you don't understand.
这是你们的最后机会
This is your last chance.
过时不候吗
Take it or leave it?
-我不要 -我也是
- I'll pass. - Me too.
他们会用记忆清除药剂的
They're gonna use the mind-wipe drug.
我们之间
All the connections,
一切的联♥系♥ 记忆 我们的纽带
all the memories, everything that binds us together,
都将被永远抹除
will be erased forever.
那或许未必是件坏事呢
That might not be such a bad thing.
-什么 -有些人不需要药物
- What? - Some of us didn't even need a drug
也能毁掉我们的感情
to destroy our connection.
要我说
If you ask me...
去除我的记忆听上去还不错
getting rid of my memories sounds kind of good.
那我们应该是没什么好谈的了
Then I--I guess we're done here.
确实没了
I'm certain of it.
好啊
Great.
-喂 -怎么样
- Hello. - Well?
他们拒绝了
They turned me down.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
如果我能单独跟艾利克斯谈 或许还能劝服他
If I can get Alex alone, then maybe I can still convince him.
-如果... -太迟了
- If I can do that-- - No, too late.
-多谢努力 我们要继续了 -等等 蒂娜
- Thank you for trying. We've moving on. - Wait. Tina--
-你们都听到了吧 -是的
- I'm assuming you all heard that. - We did.
都准备好出发了吗
Everyone ready to roll out?
我开始有点...换气过度
I'm starting to feel a little... hyperventilating.
我们可以明天再集结吗
Uh, do you mind if we could just reconvene tomorrow?
如果你应付不来 史黛茜可以开车
Stacey can drive if you can't handle it.
-罗伯特 -准备好了
- Robert? - Ready.
-维克多 -我需要的东西都有了
- Victor? - I've got everything I need.
我们开始吧 蒂娜 记住 别失手
Let's do this. And Tina, remember, make every shot count.
我们不能重装弹
We can't reload.
交战
Engaging now.
-什么声音 -我没听到什么
- What's that noise? - I don't hear anything.
听
Listen.
是...查斯被跟踪了
It's um-- Chase was followed!
-妮可 -我不能...西红柿...
- Nico! - Ahh-- I'm having.... tomatoes--
什么
What?
我是说 不能
I mean--trouble--I--
我不能烤泡泡 我凌乱了
I can't fry a--a bubble! I'm scrambled.
无人机在影响她
This drone is doing something to her!
它有某种防热装置
It's covered in solar protection of some kind.
还影响了电子设备
They're jamming the electronics, too!
他们什么都想到了
They thought of everything!
我们得分散开 想办法甩掉它们
We gotta split up! We gotta try and lose 'em!
-大家跑 -走吧
- Everybody, go! - Come on.
好吧 它没弹♥药♥了
OK, it's out of ammo.
无人机下线
-现在怎么办 -我们
- What do we do now? - We--
鸟苍蝇拍
be--bird flappers.
那玩意搅乱了你的脑袋
That thing has totally scrambled your brain.
维克多 罗伯特 我没镖了
Victor. Robert. I ran out of darts.
我就知道你控制不好
I knew you couldn't control yourself.
我们得跑 父母们肯定在赶来了
We gotta get out of here. I'm sure our parents are on their way.
只有一个无人机 我们是两个人
There's only one drone and two of us,
如果我们分头跑
so if we split up,
那有一个人绝对跑得掉 希望我们都能跑掉
one of us definitely escapes-- but hopefully both.
我不想...
I-- I don't want--
离开你
to leave...you.
我们不会再离开彼此了
There's no leaving each other. Not anymore.
不管我们去哪 之间阻隔多远
No matter where we go, what the distance is between us,
我永远会回到你身边
I will always come back to you.
好吗 会没事的 我保证
OK? Everything's gonna be all right, I promise.
我灯你
I lamp you.
我哎你
I lump you.
一小时后旅社碰头
See you back at the hostel in an hour.
好吧 这玩意绝对是你妈开的
OK, your mom is definitely driving this thing.
我把它引开
I'm gonna lead it away.
等等
Wait!
我爱你
I love you.
够了
Enough.
我锁定卡罗琳娜了
I've locked onto Karolina.
跟丢了妮可
Lost Nico.
正在调出公园的监控
Pulling up the CCTV feeds in the park.
看能不能找到她
See if I can pick her up.
茉莉和格特离开公园往富兰克林街去了
Molly and Gert are exiting the park toward Franklin.
好 我们就去
Okay, we're-- we're on our way.
茉莉 这靴子的作用
Molly, these boots were made
是支撑我的形象 不是我的脚踝
to support my self-image, not my ankles!
-但他们会抓到我们的 -丢下我吧
- But they're gonna catch us! - Just go without me!
等等
Wait a minute.
不 茉莉 我们不能偷滑板车
No! Molly! We cannot steal a scooter!
不是偷 是借
It's not stealing when it's borrowing it.
无人机下线
击中两个
I'm two for two!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表