剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
第一个
Ever.
我也是
Same.
所以我必须找到你
That's why I had to find you.
这么久了 我都以为只有我
All this time, I thought it was only me.
我觉得好孤独
I felt so... alone.
我理解
I hear that.
你第一次经历这事时多大
How old were you the first time it happened?
就你这年纪吧
I was right about your age, I guess. Yeah.
-我都不知道是怎么回事 -我也是
- I didn't know what was going on. - Me neither.
-它就莫名地开始了 -是吧
- It just kinda came out of nowhere. - Right?
我一直是个局外人 所以能够那么...
I was always the outsider, so for me to be that...
-强壮 -对
- Fuerte. - Yes.
-我很开心 -我也是
- I was stoked. - I felt the same.
你觉得我们会是亲戚吗
Do you think maybe we're related?
我们都会西语 还有一样的眼睛
I mean, we both speak Spanish, we have the same eyes...
看看吧
Let's see.
是啊 我们还真像
Es verdad. Nos parecemos.
我从未跟人说过 但
I've never told anyone this, but, um...
我父母是科学家
my parents were scientists,
有时候我觉得他们拿我做了实验
and sometimes I think they did an experiment on me,
我才会变成这样的
and that's how I ended up like this.
化学实验吗
Like a chemistry experiment?
-茉莉 -不 他们是地质学家
- Hey, Molly? - No, they were geologists.
他们研究石头 你觉得这说得通吗
They worked with rocks. Does that make any sense to you?
我和茉莉准备了些食物
Me and Molly whipped up some chow.
你就为这个出去的吗
So this is why you left?
怪不得重新装♥修♥了一下楼上
Explains the little remodeling job upstairs.
我们以为你不回来了
We assumed you were gone for good.
"以为"是"希望"的意思
And by "assumed," I mean "hoped."
你对我表现出了善意 朋友
You showed me kindness, amigo,
我也要回馈这份善意
and I'm showing it back.
但得先绕过你们的"看门犬"
Had to get past your "guard dog" first.
-这是什么 -我的看门犬
- What's this? - My guard dog.
你们真有趣
You people are muy interesante.
你们有什么情况我应该知道吗
Is there something going on here that I need to know about?
我觉得你知道的已经太多了
I think you know too much already.
抱歉 但他可能是我的亲戚 这多疯狂啊
Sorry... but he might be my relative. Isn't that nuts?
你的亲戚哪弄来的这些食物
Where did your relative get all this food?
-这叫城市觅食 -就是工艺盗窃吗
- It's called urban foraging. - Is that like artisanal stealing?
不 偷东西
No, man. Stolen goods?
我不是那样的 我先问过的
That ain't me. I asked permission first.
来吧 自己拿吧
Go ahead, make yourself a plate.
不吗
No?
我知道你们对我有怀疑
Look, I can see you guys aren't... sure about me.
是啊 没错
You're right. We aren't.
那我就实话说了
So I'm gonna be honest.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
新闻上一直在报道你们
You been all over the news.
要我说 没法不看到
Pretty hard to miss, you ask me.
你该走了
You should leave.
哥们 别激动 想想看
Oye. Cálmate, hombre. Think about it.
知道你们为什么能信任我吗 因为我不需要你们
You know why you can trust me? Because I don't need you.
我已经掌握了如何在街头生存
I've already got this whole street-life thing wired.
你们呢
You guys?
你们才非常需要帮助
You need all the help you can get.
我们挺好的 谢谢
We're doing fine, thanks.
是吗
Are you?
你们都不敢接受食物
You can't even say yes to good food.
这种骄傲太菜鸟了
That kind of pride is just some rookie shit.
我们街头的孩子 会团结起来
Us street kids, we stick together.
我们给予也拿走
We give and we take...
这样才能生存下来
and that's how we survive.
我有技巧 和你们需要的知识
I have skills, knowledge you can use--
是吗 比如去哪翻垃圾箱吗
Oh, yeah? Like where to dumpster dive?
没错 这里不是布伦特伍德了 傻瓜
Damn straight. This ain't Brentwood, you fool.
那你有什么好处
OK, so what's in it for you?
明显
¡Claro!
我喜欢睡在室内 在床上
I like sleeping indoors... in a bed.
多谢提议 我们会考虑的
Thanks for the offer. We'll think about it.
我只是说
Look, I'm just saying.
离家富二代 你们得多加小心
Rich kid runaways... you gotta be extra careful.
你们就像出了家门的野猫
You're like housecats out in the wild.
我记得有个有钱人家的帅哥
I remember this one dude-- good-looking, deluxe family...
被街头的人知道
but when folks on the street found out
有人悬赏要他时
that there was a reward on him,
他们马上就赶去领赏了
they didn't hesitate to collect.
他
He just...
没能拉拢人心
hadn't built that loyalty out here, you know?
我倒是不会那么做
Not that I would do that, you know?
但是并不是所有人都像我这么值得信任
It's just, not everyone is as trustworthy as me.
不说了 谁想吃东西
Enough of all that, please. Who wants quiche?
这个应该是无麸质的
I think this one's gluten-free.
我看到他吃了 没毒的
I saw him eat one of these. It's not poison.
我就知道他们会回心转意 来吧
Yes. I knew they'd come around. Come on.
我带你转转你的新家
Let me give you a tour of your new home.
带路吧 妹子
Lead the way, muñeca.
别迷路了
Don't get lost.
或是迷路吧
Or do.
你也不饿吗
You're not hungry either?
那人有点让我没胃口
There's something about that guy that makes me lose my appetite.
或许你是嫉妒 或是有危机感
Maybe you're just jealous... or threatened.
什么 我为什么会嫉妒
What? Why would I be jealous?
因为他帅气
Because he's handsome,
又了解街头 还很能养家
and street-smart, and a really good provider.
查斯也帅
Chase is handsome.
这真好吃
This is so good.
我们都该有危机感 他有隐瞒
We should all feel threatened. He's hiding something.
不管他做了什么 都跟我们父母没法比
Whatever he's done, it's nothing compared to our parents.
看来昨晚有人没睡着
Guess someone couldn't sleep last night.
康普顿地震
下面有什么
你没事吧
You OK?
只要傲慢为他们的罪孽付出代价 我就没事
As long as Pride pays for what they've done, I am.
艾米·实
赫南德斯夫妇
-你松了发辫 -我之前放松了戒备
- You put your hair back. - I lost my focus.
但我现在回来了 我们还得阻止地震呢
But I'm back now, and we still have an earthquake to stop.
是啊 但现在又节外生枝了
Yeah, except now we got a new distraction.
茉莉觉得他是她失散多年的哥哥呢
Molly thinks he's her long-lost brother.
傲慢
茱尔丝 你真没在
Jules, are you sure that you didn't
失踪
施粥场看到这些孩子吗
see these kids at the soup kitchen?
她是金发 高个 很漂亮
She's blonde, tall, really pretty?
-矫健 -戴眼镜
- Athletic. - Glasses.
-头上有小辫子 黑口红 -头发竖直
- Top knot, dark lipstick. - Tall hair.
-气汹汹的 -打曲棍球
- Angry. - Played lacrosse.
我也希望我能说出什么来
I really wish I could tell you more.
但很多孩子都符合这些描述
A lot of kids fit those descriptions.
但他们都是一起行动的
But all of these kids would be together.
六个人 一个小团体
All six of 'em, in a group.
我每天要给上百人服务呢
I really do serve hundreds of people every day, so...
你撒谎 你见过他们
You're lying. You've seen 'em.
如果你是想保护他们的身份
If this is your way of keeping them anonymous...
我们保证 你可以告诉我们的
Let us reassure you, it's safe to tell us.
尤其是如果你喜欢你的工作
Especially if you like your job.
没错 我这么说了
Yeah, I said it.
她是志愿者 凯瑟琳
She's a volunteer, Catherine.
我真的很抱歉我帮不上忙
I really am sorry I can't help.
不过
Tell you what, though,
施粥场确实有个人每天都来
there is a client at the soup kitchen who's very plugged in.
他了解街头发生的一切
He knows everything that happens on the streets.
为以防万一 我也带他来了
I brought him with me just in case.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表