剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
另外 好像有浣熊
Also, I think we have raccoons.
听上去很棒
Sounds great.
听上去像...家
Sounds... like home.
拜托 我才买♥♥了那么多帐篷呢
Well, come on, but I just bought all the tents.
开玩笑的
Kidding, kidding.
-嗯 -真不错
- Right. - Good one.
你的帐篷呢 放这里好了
Where is your tent? Just put it down here if you want.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
不用怕
There's no need to be afraid.
毕竟 是你叫我来见你的
After all, you asked me to meet you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 我不该来的
And thank you. I-- I just shouldn't be here.
为什么 因为你的朋友们吗
Why? Because of your friends?
亲爱的 不管他们对你多重要
My dear, however important they are to you,
我向你保证没什么比了解
I assure you nothing's more important
你是谁 你是什么
than learning about who...
更重要
and what you are.
我想你就是为此而来吧
I assume that's why you're here.
不是因为我喜欢你
Not because I like you
或是认同你所做的任何事
or because I agree with any of the things that you've done,
只是因为我需要知道
but because I need to know.
我能想象你肯定是多么孤独
I can only imagine how lonely and confused...
困惑
you must feel.
怎么回事
What's happening?
开始了
It's starting.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表