剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Tam's a hoarder with this vinyl shit. It weighs a ton.
我还想给她部巫师手♥机♥ 好让她...
Tried to get her a Wizard phone so she could--
D 你知道老派就是最好的
Now, D., you know there is no school like old school.
我可不给你钱
I ain't paying you for this.
-这是志愿工 -当然 没事
- This shit is voluntary. - Yeah, yeah. It's fine.
进来吧
Come in, bruh.
先拿一盒
Hey, grab a box first.
太帅了
That is sick.
你不会相信我刚发现了什么
You're not gonna believe what I just found.
是有水有电有家具的家吗
Is it a fully furnished home with running water and electricity?
-是辆车 -能跑吗
- It's a car. - A car that runs?
还不能呢
Uh, not yet.
现在这么多破事 一辆破车...
With everything going on right now, how is some junker--
是辆劳斯莱斯
It's a Rolls.
好吧 一辆又大又贵的破车
OK. I don't see how a large, expensive junker
怎么就能改善我们的生活了
is gonna improve the quality of our lives.
真正能帮忙的是恢复电力
You know what would actually help is if you got the power on,
你三小时前就说能了
like you said you would three hours ago.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that or not?
嗯 能
Yeah. Yeah, um...
内部的电力系统是好的
the interior electrical system is intact,
我只需要施展斯坦恩魔法
so it just needs a little Stein magic
连上电力网
to connect to the power grid.
好啊 去施魔法吧
Great. Please go be magical.
格特
Gert.
这是为了什么
What's this about?
是你的药吗
Is it your meds?
不是一切都是医药问题
Not everything is a pharmaceutical problem.
如果你还没发现 我们的生活崩溃了
If you haven't noticed, our lives have fallen apart,
我们的新家
and our new house...
往轻了说也是挑战重重
is challenging, to say the least.
好脏啊 而且让人糊涂
It's--It's messy, and it's--it's confusing and I--
我不知道什么都是谁的 东西都该放哪
I don't know what belongs to who, or where anything goes--
你是说这栋房♥子
Are you talking about this house...
还是我们
or us?
我们的关系
I mean...our relationship.
嗯 我明白"我们"的意思 谢谢了
Yeah. I got what you meant by "us," thanks.
你什么意思
What, um-- What do--What do you mean?
舞会那晚
The night of the dance,
我们以为世界要终结了
we thought the world was gonna end,
但世界还在继续转
but the world is still going.
至少暂时是的
Well, at least for now.
我们一直睡一个睡袋
And we've been sharing a sleeping bag--
为了取暖
F-F-For warmth-- and...
而且补给很少
'cause supplies are limited.
好吧 但现在我们来到了这儿
OK. But now we're here...
这里是不理想 但
and yeah, it's not perfect, but...
这是个家
it's a home.
所以你当然也会想
And it makes sense that you'd be wondering...
那么这对于我们来说意味着什么
where that leaves you and me.
真是令人意外地有见地
That was shockingly insightful.
小心木刺
Watch out for splinters.
没事
I'm good.
你希望我们怎么样就可以怎么样
We can do this however you want.
那么你希望我们...有怎么样吗
So you're saying you do want to do... this?
我们是一对儿吗
The two of us are a thing?
我是这个意思
That is what I'm saying.
你那么聪明 却...
You know, for someone so smart, you're...
你...
You-- You--
你不担心
You weren't wrong about...
药的事吗
the medication.
不吃药让一切都难多了
Just--Just not having them makes everything a lot harder...
包括那些
like, um, including stuff that...
让我觉得
makes me feel...
紧张和脆弱的事
nervous or vulnerable.
比如性♥爱♥
Like...sex.
谁想性事了
Well...who's thinkin' about sex?
我还得给房♥子通电呢
I got the house to power up.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I'll come help you.
魔杖不在
The staff isn't here.
改变计划 我们得马上走
Change of plans. We need to leave, like, now.
不 她可能藏在房♥子里了 我知道去哪找
No. She might've hid it in the house. I know where to search.
不 你父母已经在赶来了
No. Your parents are already on their way.
-还有时间 -没有了
- There's still time. - No, there's not.
欢迎回家 妮可
Welcome home, Nico.
别过来
Stay back.
我绝不会伤害你们俩的 妮可
Hurting either of you is the last thing I'd do. Nico!
我们已经失去了太多
We've lost so much already.
求你 回家吧
Please, just come home.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
做一家人永远不迟
It's never too late to be a family.
我会想办法弥补一切的 我保证
I'll find a way to make everything OK again, I promise.
嗯
Yeah.
我小时候
You know, when I was a little girl,
听到你那么说让我很有安全感
hearing you say those words made me feel so safe.
-现在我知道那是谎言 -不是...
- Now I know they're a lie. - No, they're not--
这个家庭无法复原了
This family can't be put back together again.
-妮可 -所以 情绪红脸不好用
- Nico-- - So... emotional good cop didn't work,
我们都清楚 下一步是什么
and we all know what comes next.
我们直说吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道你是来找这个的
I know this is what you came for.
我不拿走它不会走的
And I'm not leaving without it.
我就说听到了声音
Thought I heard voices.
三对一 我们胜算不错
Three against one. I like those odds.
这是我和我女儿之间的事
This is between me and my daughter.
我已经很久不是你女儿了
I haven't been your daughter for a long time.
我们可以来软的 也可以来硬的
Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
来硬的吧
Let's go hard.
停下 妮可
Stop this, Nico!
-妮可 -退后
- Nico! - Stay back!
这是为了格拉西亚拉
That's for Graciela.
茉莉
Molly!
冻结
Freeze!
-不 -茉莉
- No! - Molly!
我来救你了 茉莉
I'm coming for you, Molly!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
-蒂娜 别这么做 -停下 妈妈 求你
- Tina, no. Don't do this! - Stop! Mom, please!
艾米就是因此而死 因为你变成的怪物
This is why Amy's dead-- the monster you are right now!
你不知道 妮可
You don't know, Nico.
我知道 你爱拿魔杖的力量
I know... that you love that staff's power
超过我们
more than you love any of us.
我不指望你理解我所做的一切
I don't expect you to understand the things I've done...
或是我那么做的理由
or the reasons that I have done them,
但永远不要质疑我是不是爱你
but do not ever question whether I love you.
拿走吧 不是什么诡计
Take it. It's not a trick.
你们都走吧
You can go. All of you.
但如果你走了 我要说清楚
But if you do, I want to be clear.
等你走了 你所说的话就将成真
When you leave here, what you said before will be true.
我们再见时
When we see each other again,
将不再是母女
we will no longer be mother and daughter.
-蒂娜 -你选吧
- Tina. - It's your choice.
留下解决矛盾 还是永远离开
Stay and work this out... or leave forever.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么能 蒂娜
How could you, Tina?
我以为她不会拿走的
I didn't think she would take it.
我们清楚你拿魔杖做了什么
We know what you did with the staff...
它又对你做了什么
what it did to you.
不知在一个不稳定的16岁女孩手里它会如何
Wonder what happens with it in the hands of a volatile 16-year-old.
你该把它藏起来
You should hide it.
在外面可能会引起不必要的注意
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表