剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
等等 是她...不是她
Wait. There she-- she isn't.
-赞文 -发生了什么
- Xavin. - Wait, what's happened?
卡罗琳娜呢
Where is Karolina?
我失败了 法官抓走了她
I failed. The Magistrate has her.
就是你们说的约拿
The one you call Jonah.
等等 不 约拿死了 我杀了他
Wait. No. Jonah's dead. I-- I killed him.
你杀了他的宿主 他的能量寄住的躯体
You killed his host. The body his energy inhabited.
他不能被杀死吗
So he can't be killed?
法官很难摧毁 但并非不可能
The Magistrate will be difficult to destroy, but not impossible.
很不幸 为了救回卡罗琳娜 我们要杀的
Unfortunately, he's not the only one we'll need to kill
不止他一个人
to get Karolina back.
还有他的家人
It's his family as well.
所以我们要对付的不止是我们父母
So it's not just our parents we're up against.
还有一家外星人
But a family of aliens as well.
现在只剩我们了吗
And we're all that's left?!
没事的 我们会有办法的
It's OK, all right? We're gonna figure it out.
我们还有彼此
We have each other.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不知道我们在看什么
Sorry, dear, I'm not sure what we're looking at here.
建新飞船是很复杂的
Well, building a new ship will be complicated.
可能需要一代人的时间 甚至两代
Could take a generation. Maybe two.
这就让生存成为了挑战
Which makes survival challenging.
显然这些宿主很脆弱
It's clear these hosts are fragile.
我们的寄生会造成问题
Incapable of containing us without... complications.
没错
Exactly.
人类采取冷藏的办法
Oh, humans use refrigeration
在食用食物前来进行保鲜
to keep their food fresh before they feast.
这些治愈管也能实现这一目的
These healing tubes provide that service.
我们要吃了他们吗
We're going... to eat them?
可以这么说吧
So to speak.
我们选一个人类来祭祀
We select a human to sacrifice
用我设计的能量转换舱
in an energy conversion pod of my design.
用他们的生命力来补充我们的
Thus taking their life force to fuel our own.
那么
So...
哪个看上去最好吃呢
which one... looks the tastiest?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表