剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Keep your heads down, we'll disappear into the chaos.
查斯和我去实验室
Chase and I will head to the lab.
茉莉 我们去停车场
Molly, we'll go to the parking lot.
格特
And Gert...
格特
Gert?
-格特露德·约克 -天呐
- Gertrude Yorkes? - Oh, my God!
抱歉
Sorry!
你吓到我了 等一下的
You really startled me. Whoa. Hang on a second.
你这是第一天回来吗
Is this your first day back?
是啊
Yes. Yes!
地震
And that earthquake...
吓得我发颤
really got me shook.
抱歉用了双关语
Sorry about the pun.
这表明了我的情绪多么脆弱
It just really shows how emotionally fragile I am.
所以我才想来问问你这里
Which is why I actually came to see if you have
有没有我的抗焦虑药
any of my anxiety meds here?
那后面应该有一大瓶
There--There should be a big bottle of them with my name on it...
我的药
somewhere back there.
我一般会接到通知
Usually I'm notified
说有经历了创伤事件的孩子回到学校
when kids who've been through something traumatic return to school.
你...逃犯那事吗
You-- Oh, you mean the fugitive thing?
那听上去可能是比实际上要糟糕得多
Um, that probably sounded a lot worse than it actually was.
我们并未真被怀疑杀了人
We were never actually suspected of murder.
假新闻
You know, fake news.
你可以去看看我的药吗
Can you check on my medicine, though?
稍等
Just a moment.
失踪
我是威尔森护士 格特鲁德·约克在这里
Hi, it's Nurse Wilson, I've got Gertrude Yorkes here.
据报地震是5.1级的
They're reporting the earthquake as a 5.1.
很大 但还不是那个大的
It's big, but not the Big One.
又一个了 这就足够了
It's another one. That's all I need to know.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
震中是在挖掘点附近吗
Is the epicenter near the dig site?
市中心以南
South of downtown.
有人看到了孩子们
Someone's seen the kids.
看是哪发出的
Look where it's coming from.
警报 联♥系♥阿特拉斯学院
锁了 没有别的入口
It's locked. There's no other way in.
我就该拿粉碎拳套来
I knew I should have brought the Fistigons.
我们说好 这次大家都不用能力
We agreed everybody's going civilian for this one.
包括妮可 这可是我们学校
Okay? Even Nico. It's Atlas Academy, remember?
等等 我知道谁有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Wait, I know someone with a master key.
那人高一时偷的 一直都拿着
They stole it freshman year and have had it ever since.
但大家都在停车场上
But everybody's out in the parking lot.
这个人不会去的
Eh... not this person.
我知道去哪找那人 走
And I know right where to find 'em. Come on.
我绝不要不经许可就进去
No way am I doing in here without consent.
这是性别中立的了 多亏格特的请♥愿♥
It's gender neutral now, thanks to Gert's petition.
抱歉 我爱格特 但只有女孩才用这间
Sorry. I love Gert, but only girls use this bathroom.
望风吧你 我进去
Just guard the door. I'm goin' in.
不是吧
Are you serious?
你不是在畏罪潜逃吗
I thought you were, like, a fugitive from justice.
-现在不是了 -真遗憾
- Not anymore. - It's too bad.
法外之徒挺适合你的
Outlaw was a good look on you.
你为什么回来啊 这里好无聊
Why are you back here, anyway? This place is so boring.
我重新喜欢上了阿特拉斯学院
I have a new appreciation for Atlas Academy.
对无聊也是
And boring.
你觉得#地震呦这个标签怎么样
What do you think about hashtag EarthquakeBitches?
太过了吗
Is that too much?
我觉得大家肯定会疯狂点赞
I think you're gonna throw massive "likes" up on the scoreboard.
我也觉得
I think so too!
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
协助前凶案嫌疑人吗
Aiding and abetting a former murder suspect?
好啊 但我当然也会要你有所回报
Sure. But I'll need something in return, obvi.
说吧
Name it.
天呐 你出现了 你去哪里了
Oh, my God, there you are. Where have you been?
我想去护士站弄点药出来的
I tried to score some meds out of the nurse's office.
噩梦护士 你为什么要去冒这个险
Nurse Nightmare? Why would you risk that?
-没人看到你吗 -没有
- Did anyone see you? - Uh... no.
没有 我不知道 可能有吧 这难说的
No! I don't know. Possibly. You never really know.
我们还是快走吧
We should probably hurry, though.
你在性别中立厕所外站着做什么
What are you doing outside of the gender neutral bathroom?
等查斯
Waiting for Chase.
他进去拿电脑实验室的钥匙了
He's in there getting a key to the computer lab.
他应该很快能出来了
He should be out any second.
我能快速说句这样很怪吗
Can I just quickly note how weird it is
我曾经就走在这走廊里
that I just used to walk up and down there halls
把中♥央♥空调当做理所当然的事
taking central heat and air conditioning for granted?
哥们 快点
Dude, hurry!
-我进去吧 -不 你最好别
- I'm gonna go in. - No, no, you might not want to do that.
再见 查斯
Bye, Chase!
好啊 艾尔文 另一个人
Hi, Alvin. Other person.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
地震震坏了交通灯
The earthquake knocked out the lights.
大堵车了
Traffic's all backed up.
-怎么回事 -快走
- What's up? - Move it!
我们试试吧
Let's give it a try!
我们用走的
We can walk from here.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
地震 并不是无缘无故的
Look, the earthquake, it didn't come out of nowhere.
有事发生了
Something's happened.
我们得赶过去
We need to get there.
求你
Please.
我怕
I'm scared.
卡罗琳娜 你不非得跟我来
Karolina... you don't have to come with me.
但你要取舍
But there is a trade-off.
我 和你是一样的
What I am... is what you are.
没有了我
Without me, you...
你就无法完全了解自己
you'll never know your whole self.
你真正的身份
Who you really are.
你选吧
It's your choice.
他们会抓到他的
They're gonna catch him.
托弗
Topher!
我们冲过去肯定会被看到
We'll never get to him without being seen.
我们不能什么都不做
We can't just sit here and do nothing.
我去找他
I'm gonna go get him.
等等 茉莉
Wait, wait. Molly.
我们的父母
Our parents.
他们怎么来了 我们得赶紧走
What are they doing here? We gotta get out of here.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
我们的父母来了
Our parents are here!
他们开着邪恶车队进了停车场
They just rolled into the parking lot in their motorcade of evil.
马上好 等等
This'll take one second. Hold on.
-太迟了 -他们进楼了
- Too late. - They're in the building.
-快跑 -该死
- Run! Run! - Shit.
等等 茉莉 这边 秘密楼梯
Wait, Molly. Over here. The secret stairs.
-锁了 -艾利克斯
- It's locked. - Alex.
我来
I got it.
地震就在我们注射血清时发生
The earthquake happened right when we injected the serum.
你觉得两者间有关系吗
Do you think there's any connection between the two?
有
I do.
他们看见我们了 你说他们看见我们了吗
They saw us. Do you think they saw us?
他们绝对看见我们了 他们正看着我们呢
They definitely saw us. They're looking right at us.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
那是格特和茉莉的父母 他们来干什么
That was Gert and Molly's parents. What are they doing here?
我们该去问问卡罗琳娜是不是还好
We should check and see if Karolina's OK.
她可能知道格特和茉莉的情况
And she probably knows how Gert and Molly are doing.
我们不能冒险
That is not a chance we can take.
慢点 这样不安全
Slow down, this is not safe!
我应该是刚发现了这场地震的起因
I think we just found out the cause of this earthquake.
-如果他们告诉我妈呢 -你妈妈伤不了你
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表