剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
不 这将是你最后一次听到傲慢的消息
Oh, no, I mean it's the last you'll be hearing from PRIDE.
那我呢 我很享受这些酬金
And what about me? I've enjoyed these envelopes.
你的服务也没用武之地了
Well, your services are no longer required.
我想你得找一些其他凶残的假慈善机构
I guess you'll have to find some other murderous fake charity
来中饱私囊了
to line your pockets.
好 达瑞斯就是在这里被杀的
OK, this is where Darius was killed.
我们应该最清楚五星级酒店的情况
If anyone knows their way around a five-star hotel, it's us.
这一次 我们以前的生活帮上忙了
For once, our old lives are actually gonna help us.
计划是这样
Here's the deal.
酒店的泊车员是最大的八卦群体
Hotel valets are the biggest gossips.
他们知道你车里放了什么
They know what you keep in your car
而且完全不会谨言慎行
and could give a damn about discretion.
他们肯定会注意到70年代的劳斯莱斯车
They'd definitely notice a seventies Rolls drift in,
所以我们把车停在街边 以防他们注意到
so we leave the car parked on the street away from prying eyes,
并且最好是...别被开停车罚单
and preferably...avoid a parking ticket.
礼宾员是最烦人的
The concierge is the worst.
管其他员工 但自己本身又是雇员
Bosses the employees, but still an employee themselves,
所以他们控制欲很强 总想要证明什么
which means a lot of control issues, something to prove.
我们要避开他 或者...
We steer clear of him, or--
我感觉格特的眼睛盯着我的后脑勺 她
I feel Gert's eyes boring into the back of my head-- her.
我们走员工通道
We take the service entrance.
如果我们是要低调行事
If we're trying to stay low-key,
我们为什么要去顶楼
why are we heading to the penthouse floor?
监控系统是闭路的
Security system's on a closed circuit.
我得靠物理连接来获取录像
I have to hardwire in to gain access to the footage,
所以我得潜入某个房♥间
which means I need to get inside one of the rooms.
我们要怎么进顶楼呢
And how exactly are we getting into said penthouse?
看看就知道了
Moment of truth.
我们用个开♥发♥板做的异形芯片
We use a variation of the Brocious method
成功开门
with an Arduino and we're in.
从统计学上讲
Statistically speaking,
顶楼是最不可能有人住的
the penthouse is the least likely to be occupied.
蜜月套房♥
Oh, the honeymoon suite.
别太自在了 好吗
All right, don't get too comfortable, all right?
我们还有很多工作要做
We got a lot of work to do.
可以在这里开个疯狂派对
You could throw a sick party here.
如果你喜欢"好莱坞混♥蛋♥"就太适合了
It's great if your taste is "Hollywood Douchebag."
睡枕菜单是什么
What's a pillow menu?
一定要偷走这个浴室的毯子
Totally stealing this bath burdocks.
-好了 出去 -谁说的
- OK, out. - Says who?
走吧 回家后你再在床上跳
Come on, you can jump on the bed when we're at the house.
我在编舞 不是瞎跳 伙计
It's not jumping when it's choreographed, dude.
尊重一下艺术
Respect the art.
真会扫兴
Way to kill the girl's vibe.
不用担心 她会换个地方
Don't worry. She'll just relocate.
我只是...我现在不太能适应
I just-- I can't really deal with all these heart-shaped
这些心形的摆设
everythings right now.
-我出去走走清醒一下 -好
- I'm gonna take a walk and clear my head. - OK.
-好的 -关门
- Yeah, cool. - Close that door.
好
Fine.
你去哪儿 我也想去
Hey, um, where you going? Um, I wanna come.
我能去吗
Can I come?
你能别那么开心吗
Well, could you be, like, 60% less chipper?
不能
No.
好吧
Fine.
那是你的前任吗
So, that's your ex?
这就是你的生活 真实生活
This is your life, huh? Your real life?
曾经是
It was.
丝绸被子 睡枕菜单
Thread counts, pillow menus,
比利时巧克力 浴盐
Belgian chocolates, bath salts.
你知道1%的人做对的事吗
Well, you know the one thing that one-percenters got right?
试试看
Try it.
如果这是哄我上♥床♥的诡计
If this is some ploy to get me into bed--
躺下吧 好吗
Just onto the bed, OK?
你度过了漫长的一天 这需要一段时间
You've had a really long day, and this is gonna take a while.
告诉你 那些枕头真的很不错
I'm telling you, those pillows are no joke.
明白了吗
See what I'm saying?
如果我把这些带回家 会有人注意到吗
Do you think anyone would notice if I took these home with us?
老妇会立刻撕烂的
Lace will tear 'em up in a heartbeat.
就因为她咬了一下你的靴子
Oh, just cause she chewed a little bit on your boot does--
-你在干什么 -用你的袋子装我们的东西
- What are you doing? - Using your bag for our stash.
我真的不想看到巧克力水果
I don't really wanna see what happens when chocolate-fondued fruit
和粉碎拳套放在一起会怎样
gets mixed in with the Fistigons.
不 不 我里面有东西
Oh, no, no. I-- I have stuff in there.
我正准备告诉你的 可能吧
I was gonna tell you about that. Probably.
我正在申请大学
I'm applying to colleges.
我梦想的学校
The school of my dreams. Et cetera.
-那你怎么不说 -我
- And you didn't say anything? - I--
最近没怎么跟你说过话
Haven't really said anything to you lately.
医院之后 你都没怎么跟我说过话
You haven't-- You've barely spoken to me since the hospital.
是的 因为我很生气
Yeah, because I was pissed.
你对我隐瞒了很重要的事 现在又是
You kept something huge from me, and here we are again.
走
Come on.
我们应该待在这里
We should stay in here.
不 我们必须出去 放
No, we have to go out there. Put a--
-有人吗 -不 我不想
- Hello? - No, I don't want to.
对不起
Hi, sorry.
别介意 我们只是
Um, don't mind us. We're just--
这是我们蜜月的初夜
We're on the first night of our honeymoon.
很抱歉 我们以为你们还有一小时才到
I am so sorry. We weren't expecting you for another hour.
让我们来补偿你们
Let us make it up to you.
你们有什么需要吗 一瓶多姆
Can I bring you anything? A bottle of Dom?
有啊 一个优秀的离婚律师
We could use something. A good divorce lawyer.
好了 亲爱的 这个时机有点
OK. Honey, your timing is a little--
不 说真的 才来两小时 她就要离开
No, really. Two hours in, and she's talking about leaving.
我不是说要离开你
OK, I'm not talking about leaving you.
而且你都不想搬去马萨诸塞州
And also, you wouldn't even want to move to Massachusetts.
你怎么知道的 你怎么知道我想要什么
How do you know? How do you know what I want?
首先 那是一所女子学校
Well, for starters, it's an all-girls school.
我该走了
You know, I should, uh, really go.
她从来不问我想要什么
She never actually asks me what I want,
或是我能否搞定
or if I can handle something.
你擅自做决定 然后撒谎 瞒着我
You make a decision, you lie, and then you keep shit from me.
就像在医院一样 你本可以告诉我发生了什么事
It's like with the hospital. You could've told me what was going on.
但你背叛了我 跟我妈告密
But no, instead you screwed me over, and you outed me to my mom.
蜜月快乐
Happy honeymooning.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
我知道 很幼稚 但是你知道吗
I know. Juvenile. But you know what else?
非常值得
Totally worth it.
沃恩 好久不见
Hey, Vaughn. Long time no see.
卡罗琳娜 谢谢光
Karolina? Oh, thank the Spectrum.
我们一直很担心
We've been worried sick.
我们听到了传言 可怕的传言
There were rumors. Terrible rumors.
说你失去了光
Talk that you, you know, lost the Light.
还有谋杀和绑♥架♥的事
And there was that whole thing about murder and kidnapping.
但我知道这不是真的
But I know that wasn't true.
我只是需要一点单独的时间
I just needed a little time away.
我在约拿的办公室里落了点东西
But I think I left something in Jonah's office.
你需要别人帮你进去 而不用防备
And you need help getting in without fielding a hundred questions
聚集民众问你各种问题 我明白
from random congregants. I get it.
没错 你能帮忙吗
Right. So, do you think you can help?
当然 但我可不保证你能找到要找的东西
Of course. But I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for.
约拿又去参加欧洲巡回演讲了
That guy, Jonah, he's left for another European tour.
他的东西正在打包 装运给他
His things are being packed up and shipped to him.
里面没事吧
Is everything OK in there?
天哪
God! Yeah.
听起来有事 我该进去吗
Yeah, that didn't sound OK. Should I come in there?
不不不 我很好 你帮我望风
No, no, no! I'm fine. I need you to watch out for, uh--
我这里没事
I'm good in here.
-卡罗琳娜 -我没事
- Karolina... - I'm fine.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表