剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
地心游记
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
You have reached a number that has been disconnected.
你知道这附近有住的地方吗
Do you know anywhere to stay around here?
抱歉
Sorry.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
黛丝特妮 如果你是 快回家吧
Destiny? If this is you, please come home.
喂
Hello!
我不说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
我们是想救你
你没事吧
Are you okay?
跟我们来
Come with us.
来看看吧
Just come check it out.
热腾腾的饭菜 可以洗澡 再好好睡一觉
A hot meal, a shower, a good night's sleep.
这是什么 邪教吗
Well, what is this, like, a cult?
我们不用那个词
We don't use that word.
如果你不喜欢 也可以离开
And if it's not for you, you can totally leave.
没条件 我发誓
No strings, I swear.
吉博力姆教会
她跟我们走会更安全
离家童盟
第一季 第一集
六个月后
艾利克斯 艾利克斯
Alex? Alex?
艾利克斯 吃早饭了
Hey, Alex, it's breakfast.
你妈妈喊你呢
Your mom's been calling for you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好久没见你玩这个了
I haven't seen you play this in a long while.
我以前总跟她玩
It's what I used to play with her.
或许我可以跟你玩
Well, maybe I could step in.
别介意 爸爸 但她比你厉害多了
Ah, no offense, Dad, but she was a lot better than you.
上次上线时间 两年前
-妈妈做饭了 -别那么惊讶啊
- Mom's cooking. - Don't sound so surprised.
我做了薄煎饼 你最喜欢了
I made pancakes, your favorite.
我喝橙汁就好 谢谢
I'm good with juice. Thanks.
特别做好吃的 还对我格外好
Look, the special food, being extra nice to me,
你们不必这样的
you guys don't have to do all this.
艾利克斯 是时候了
Alex, it's time.
起初 我们给了你空间
At first we gave you space.
但两年了
But two years?
你成天一个人待着
You spend all your time alone.
我喜欢自己玩
I like hanging out with myself.
有多少人能这么说
Okay, how many people can say that?
再说 很快我就要上大学了
Plus, college isn't too far into the future.
我到时再交新朋友好了
I'll just--I'll make new friends then.
你小时候认识的孩子
The kids that know you when you're young...
再不会有人会那么了解你了
no one will ever know you like that again.
别就这么扔掉他们
Don't give up on that.
-你们的友情 -嗯
- On them. - Right.
因为你也跟以前
'Cause you've done such a great job
贫民窟那些朋友都一直有联络呢
keeping in touch with your old friends from the 'hood.
我今天还有很多事要做
I have a lot of things I need to do today,
比如准备上庭
like prepare for court,
还有我们今晚的傲慢集♥会♥
and the PRIDE meeting we are hosting tonight.
-别提醒我啊 -你们知道
- Don't remind me. - You guys do realize
那是个志愿的慈善组织 不是黑帮吧
that it's a volunteer charity organization, right, not the mob?
你们想的话可以脱离的
Could get out if you wanted to.
或许给其他有钱人个
Maybe give some other rich people
免税的机会
the opportunity for a tax write-off.
这座我们要兴建的学校将会大大帮助
This school we're building is gonna do a lot of good
很多不如你这么幸运的孩子
for kids less fortunate than you.
来自你♥爸♥爸"贫民窟"的那些孩子 我得去接下
It's from your father's so-called 'hood. I have to take this.
想想吧 好吗
Just think about it, all right?
你的那些朋友 今天可能
Those friends of yours are probably feeling
跟你有一样的感觉
the exact same way you are today.
其实 他们都很好
Actually, they're doing just fine.
或许 他们更擅长掩饰内心真正的情绪
Or maybe they're better at hiding what's really going on.
艾米房♥间的门被打开了
The door to Amy's room was opened.
蒂娜 怎么了
Tina, what's going on?
-妈妈 -你进来干什么
- Mom. - What are you doing in here?
借连裤♥袜♥ 我的破洞了
Borrowing some tights. Mine had a hole.
我这就走
I'm leaving.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
-如果艾米在 她会... -但艾米不在了
- If Amy was here, she'd let me---But Amy is not here.
那我拿她的连裤♥袜♥又有什么不行的
So what does it matter if I take her tights?
妈妈
Mom...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to...
是个意外 我可以修好的
It was an accident. I can fix it.
走吧
Just go.
孩子 你还好吗
Hey, kiddo, are you okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
预选环境科学 微积分
分区亚军
早饭好了
Breakfast ready.
他在吗
Is he in there?
嗯
He is.
维克多·斯坦因 说说他的看法
维克多·斯坦因的天才之路
维克多·斯坦因对纳米机器人的设想
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
昨晚对阵哈佛西湖大获全胜啊
Hi. Big win last night against HarvardWestlake.
真遗憾你没看到
Sorry you weren't there to see it.
我也很遗憾 儿子 听说你打得很好
Me too, son. Heard you played great.
但我也听说
Though I also heard...
你西语得了个C
you got a "C" in Spanish.
我绝对会更加努力的
I'm definitely gonna try harder.
如果你真怕我
If you were really afraid of me...
就会拿A了
you'd be getting an "A."
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是可以给出的最简单的馈赠
It is the simplest gift you can give,
但又是最强大的
and yet the most powerful...
就是对一个人说
to let someone know...
"我看到你了"
"Hey. I see you."
那份力量 你可以给出的
And that power is yours to offer.
因为那份馈赠就是一个微笑
Because that gift is a smile.
让我们朗读我父亲 大卫·埃勒最早写下的话语
Let us close by reading together the words that my father,
拉近彼此的距离吧
David Ellerh, first wrote.
吉博力姆之书 大卫·埃勒著
"光芒能充满一个黑暗的房♥间"
"Light fills a dark room."
我得走了 菲尔想要见面
Look, I have to go. Phil wants to meet up.
就是经纪人和演员见个面
Agent-actor check-in.
他要当面见我
If he wants to meet me in person,
肯定是有好消息
must be good news.
-好 再见 亲爱的 -再见 爸爸
- Okay. Bye, sweetie. - Bye, Dad.
-谢谢你们来 -谢谢
- Thank you so much for coming. - Thank you.
-今天愉快 -谢谢
- Have a blessed day. - Thanks.
抱歉 可以跟你说句话吗
Oh, hey, sorry, can I talk to you for a second?
-好啊 -我得去学校了
- Sure. - I Have to go to school,
但我需要你签这个
but I need you to sign this.
是去旧金山的家长许可
It's a permission slip for the trip to San Francisco,
去艺术学院的
the Art Institute.
-这是今晚的 -对
- This is for tonight? - Yeah.
亲爱的 绝对不行
Honey, out of the question.
《名利场》的文章 记者要带摄影师来
The Vanity Fair article. The writer's bringing a photographer.
我需要你在场
I need you to be there.
你是教会的新一代面孔
You're the millennial face of the church.
是啊 但我不能改日再拍吗
Yeah, but can't I do it another time?
就这一次 你都没问过我
Just this once? I mean, you didn't even ask me.
你好像就觉得你想要我做什么我都会做
It's like you assume I'll do whatever you want.
卡罗琳娜 现在事情很多
Karolina, there's a lot going on right now.
是啊 我也有好多事情呢
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表