剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
It might draw unwanted attention out here.
是啊 我们得快走了
Yeah. We better hurry up.
我好累
I'm zonked, guys.
我得坐会儿
Just need to sit for a second.
等等 你没戴手镯了
Wait. You're not wearing your bracelet.
你也没在发光
And you're not glowing.
是啊 我不发光了
Yeah, I don't need it anymore.
我不戴它也可以启动和停止
I can power up and down without it.
好厉害
That's impressive.
可惜刚刚
Too bad you didn't show
在我妈面前你没展示出这水平来
that level of talent just now with my mom.
等等 你是在为刚刚的事怪我吗
Wait, are you blaming me for what happened back there?
不 我是说
No. I'm just saying,
你不能背对威胁
you can't turn your back on a threat.
-我那是为了救茉莉 -但你没救成
- I did that to save Molly. - But you didn't.
-是我让妈妈中止了咒语 -如果你要生气
- I got my mom to drop the spell. - Oh, if you're gonna be pissed,
也气你的杀人狂妈妈
be pissed at your homicidal maniac of a mother.
我从来都只是做你要求的事
All I ever did was everything that you asked,
-照应你 -我只是说
- and I had your back. - OK, I'm just saying,
我们都得做得更好
we all need to do better--
更严格地训练 学会配合迎战
train harder, learn how to fight as a team--
不 你不是那么说的
No, that wasn't what you were saying.
而且 这也没什么用
And by the way, it wouldn't make a difference anyway.
我们哪怕训练几个月
We could train for months.
我们不是超级英雄 我们不擅长这个
We are not superheroes, OK? We aren't good at this.
抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
傲慢
我不知道你要它做什么
Not sure what you want with this.
是用密♥码♥写的
It's written in code.
凯瑟琳会读
Catherine can read it.
她在祭祀前做祈祷
She does the prayer before the sacrifices.
那是约拿翻译的
Jonah translated that.
她记住了
She memorized it.
他只是想要她拿着书
He just likes her to hold the book.
他管它叫《摘要》
The Abstract is what he calls it.
维克多当初设计盒子时
He translated something for Victor once
他为他翻译了些东西
when he was designing the box.
都是关于能量转换的
It was all about energy conversion.
怎么 你觉得这是约拿百科全书吗
So you're thinking this is what, some kind of Jonah encyclopedia?
我不确定 但 我要把救维克多的事交给他
I'm not sure, but... I'm trusting him to save Victor,
结果我们根本不知道约拿是谁
and it turns out that... we don't know who Jonah is
他来自哪里 甚至是什么物种
or where he's from or even what he is,
我觉得我们该都去探究一下了
and I think that it's time that we all got a lot more curious.
没有他帮忙 你还是无法看懂的
You're still not gonna be able to read it without his help,
我猜 他不会想帮你的
which I'm guessing he's not gonna give you.
这让我去考虑吧
Let me worry about that.
我觉得
I think...
这样应该就行了
that'll do it.
我觉得你扳动开关时
I feel like there's a 50-50 chance
我们有一半的可能性会被电死
that we're gonna get electrocuted when you flip that switch.
拜托 四六开差不多
Come on. It's way more like 40-60.
那是电死的概率是四 还是...
Is that a 40 percent chance we're gonna get electrocuted, or--
你百分百
It's a hundred percent chance
会被我的工程技能震撼到飞起
you're gonna be blown away by my engineering prowess.
"飞起"这个词选的不好吧
"Blown away" feels like a poor choice of words.
格特 我还是有擅长的事的
Gert, there are things that I'm good at, all right?
哪怕是在外流浪
Even out here.
要有...光
Let there... be light.
该死
Oh, shit.
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
应该是断路器
I mean, I think it was the circuit breaker.
也可能是熔线筒
Or it could have been the cartridge fuse.
我可以修好的...吧
I can fix this... I think.
天呐
Man.
我好久没吃过这么好吃的油炸玉米饼了
Man, it's been a minute since I had hush puppies that good.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然是的 看你的小身板吧
Well, that's obvious, lookin' at those scrawny bones of yours.
再来点辣鸡肉
Have some more spicy chicken.
B奶奶的食谱能让你胖起来
Nana B's recipe will fatten you up.
看看达瑞斯就知道了
Look what it did to Darius.
喂 给我小心点
Hey, now. Watch it.
尽量慢着点花 好吗
Try and make it last a little bit longer. OK?
但这不是我挣的
But I didn't earn it.
下次的预付款 没事的
Down payment for next time. No biggie.
不不
No, no. No, no.
我来吧
I got it.
-谢谢 -不客气 我的女王
- Thank you. - You are welcome, my queen.
莉薇 谢谢
Livvie. Thank you.
我的脚肿了
My feet are swellin' up.
我去躺下
I'm gonna lie down.
你俩帮我收拾一下
You two wanna clear up this food for me?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah, of course. - Thank you.
-你... -他们...
- So do you-- - Do they--
你说吧
You go.
我是想问
I... I was just gonna ask
布伦特伍德有灵魂食物吗
if they even have soul food in Brentwood.
没有的
No, they don't.
我们一日三餐都吃甘蓝
We just have kale, three meals a day.
如果我们乖就吃藜麦
Sometimes quinoa if we've been really good.
那你再吃个这个吧
Well, guess you better have another one of these.
好吃吗
Is it good?
太好吃了
Really good.
知道吗
You know what?
跟我来
Come with me.
你知道这很糟吧
You know this is a wreck, right?
有什么不好了
What's wrong with it?
有什么不好 太粗糙了
What's wrong with it? It's coarse as hell.
你试过牛油树脂吗
You ever try some shea butter?
我对这些事一窍不通
Uh, I'm kinda clueless when it comes to this stuff.
那幸好有我了
OK, well, good thing I'm here.
得先暖和暖和它
You have to warm it up first.
好
Ok.
感觉好吗
Feels good?
好
Sure.
你如果扎发辫肯定挺帅
You know, you'd be pretty hot with some corn rows.
是吗
Think so?
嗯 我来给你梳吧
Yeah. Let me do it.
我挺擅长找个的 相信我
This is kinda my thing. Trust me.
好啊 来吧
OK. Yeah. Why not?
好
All right.
这样 警♥察♥就更不容易找到你了
And this way, the cops'll have a harder time finding you.
等等 你知道了
Wait, you know?
你觉得他们俩会瞒着我什么吗
You think there's anything those two don't tell me?
别担心 我不会告密的
Don't worry. I'm not a snitch.
而且我们也不是一个圈子的
And we don't exactly run in the same circles.
不 我知道
No-- I know--
而且 我根本不信新闻上的报道
Also, I don't buy the stories they're telling on the news.
他们说你是个杀人犯 绑♥架♥犯
They-- They say that you're a murderer, a kidnapper--
我不信
I--I just don't believe it.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
你不会是我认识的第一个
You wouldn't be the first guy I met
没做过警♥察♥说他做过的事的人
who didn't do what the cops said he did.
只有一个办法
There's only one way for sure
能确定你是好人还是坏人
to know if you're a good guy or a bad guy.
你会做测谎吗
You know how to administer a polygraph test?
不
No.
肯定是沿着断电找来的
Must've traced the blackout.
这太糟糕了
Oh, this is bad. This is very bad.
我们可以跟他们打 你有老妇
We could fight. You've got Old Lace,
我有一半能量的粉碎拳套
I got the Fistigons at half strength--
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表