剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
卡罗琳娜没事吧
Was Karolina OK?
嗯 她没事
Yeah. No, she was fine.
她能发光 还能悬浮
She was glowing, so, you know, she hovered.
你知道那听上去很疯狂吧
You know that sounds totally crazy, right?
是啊 欢迎来旅社
Yup. Welcome to the hostel.
这是我的地盘 艾利克斯村
This is my spot, we call it Alexville,
至少我在脑袋里这么喊
or at least I do, in my head.
这地方好大啊 你却没房♥间吗
This place is freakin' huge, and you don't get a room?
我一直跟一个
Well, I've been spending
康普顿的酷姐厮混
all my time with this cool girl from Compton.
要什么房♥间啊
Who needs a room?
那是你的手♥机♥吗
Was that your phone?
嗯 塔玛一直在疯狂地给我发短♥信♥
Yeah. Tamar's been texting me like crazy.
你没像我们一样丢掉手♥机♥吗
You didn't get rid of it like the rest of us?
如果那个阿沃尔知道你跟我们在一起
If that AWOL guy knows that you're with us,
他现在就可能在追踪你
he could be tracking us right now.
难道我就要把手♥机♥丢掉
I--I'm just supposed to toss my phone
也丢掉我跟达瑞斯不多的回忆吗
and throw away the little memories I have with Darius?
-这可是证据 -证据
- This is evidence. - Evidence?
在他据称杀死黛丝特妮时 他去了我的生日派对
When he allegedly killed Destiny, he was at my birthday party.
而且我还会失去我们在医院时的视频
And I'll lose the footage of us leaving the hospital.
-虽然当时出了岔子 -等等
- I know it went wrong-- - Wait,
你有医院当时的视频吗
you have footage from the hospital?
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
莉薇 拜托
Livvie, please.
说再见吧
Say bye!
车在那里
There's the car.
-是他 -阿沃尔
- It's him. - AWOL.
这个我们拿到了
Look, we got it, OK?
但我必须销毁你的手♥机♥
But I have to destroy your phone.
我可以保存一切
I can save everything. OK?
你想要的你都能拿到
Anything you want, it's yours.
然后我会让人以为
Then I'm gonna make it look
你的手♥机♥在瓦坎达的山里
like your phone's in the mountains of Wakanda.
-你能做到吗 -怎么
- You can do that? - What?
你真以为我就没有超能力了吗
Did you really think I didn't have a superpower?
那然后呢 我们拿它做什么
So then what, what do we do with it?
我们知道我们不能相信警♥察♥
Well, we know that we can't trust the police--
我妈妈也收买♥♥了他们
my mom owns them, too.
除了做刺客
Aside from being an assassin,
她还是市里最好的辩护律师之一
she's also one of the city's top defense attorneys.
那你怎么打算的 你总有计划
So what's the plan? You always have one.
我们用小鱼 也就是阿沃尔
We're gonna use the little fish, A. K. A. AWOL,
抓大鱼 也就是我们的坏父母
to get to the big fish, better known as our awful parents.
严格讲 食人鱼不也是小鱼吗
Technically, aren't piranhas little fish?
海鳝 但它们都很致命
Moray eels? They're both deadly.
好吧 你是个美容师兼海洋学家
OK, great, so you're a cosmetologist and an oceanologist.
我知道你害怕
Look, I understand that you're scared.
但你根本无法想象我们的父母都能做什么事
OK, but you have no idea what our parents are capable of.
-我们必须扳倒他们 -我不知道 艾利克斯
- We have to take them down. - I don't know, Alex.
我不知道该说什么 该信任谁
I don't know what to say, who to trust--
信任我
Trust me.
好吧 但我们之间再不能有秘密
OK, but no more secrets-- not between us.
再没有秘密
No more secrets.
我还有个要求
I have one more request.
说吧
Request away.
我可以见见恐龙吗
Can I meet the dinosaur?
你们从一开始就有所隐瞒
You've been keeping secrets from the beginning.
我们觉得有些事不需要告诉你
We figured it was a need-to-know basis kind of a thing.
我就该知道你们这些疯子
I should have known you psychos
会像弗兰肯斯坦一样把你们的孩子变成超能力混♥蛋♥
would Frankenstein your own kids into super-powered assholes.
说清楚 我们的孩子们可不是混♥蛋♥
Hey, slight clarification. Our kids are not assholes.
他们也不是都有异能
And they don't all have powers.
是啊 有些只是有军事级别的武器
Right. Some of them only have military-grade weapons
和会黑电脑
and hacking computers.
你们让我打了无准备的仗
You sent me in unprepared!
但我不会也这么对你们
But I won't do the same.
小心了 他们要整你们了
Heads up. They're comin' for you.
怎么说
Comin' for us how?
他们查到达瑞斯的谋杀了
They're onto Darius's murder.
如果他们再深挖 就能指向这个房♥间
If they dig any deeper, it leads right back to this room.
我们所有人
To all of us!
没人叫你跟我们的孩子们对决
Look, you don't need to square off with our kids.
你找到他们就行 其他的我们来处理
You just find 'em. We'll take care of the rest.
傲慢本该都结束了
PRIDE was supposed to be over.
但你俩搞出来的达瑞斯的破事又把我们拉了回来
Only you two have dragged us all back in with this Darius crap.
我帮你女儿洗清了
You weren't singing that tune
谋杀罪名时 你可不是这么说的
when it got your daughter off murder charges.
我们救了所有人的孩子
We saved all our kids.
我们跟彼此绑在一起太久了
We've been tied to each other for too long.
我们错不该认为
We were fools to think
解散傲慢就能赦免我们的一切错误
ending PRIDE would absolve us of our misdeeds.
或是结束我们的联♥系♥
Or end our association.
现在 我们都可能进监狱
And now we could all to go prison.
得了 伙计们 别那么消极
Come on, guys, don't be so pessimistic.
-我们可以解决的 -史黛茜说得对
- We can fix this. - Stacy's right.
伟大的《流浪汉》
I believe it was The Tramp himself,
查理·卓别林曾说
the great Charlie Chaplin, who once said,
"低着头是看不到彩虹的"
"You're never gonna find a rainbow if you're looking down."
亲爱的 说得真好
Oh, hon! I like that.
如果弗洛雷斯找到了孩子们 然后怎么办
What happens if Flores does find the kids?
他们完全不想与我们有瓜葛
They want nothing to do with us.
他们有武器 不害怕 而且想扳倒我们
They're armed, not afraid, and coming for us.
别忘了 我们还是傲慢
Let's not forget, we're still PRIDE.
生物科技 电脑和工程领域最精英的人才
The most brilliant minds in biotech, computers, and engineering
都在这个房♥间里
are standing in this room.
谢谢你带上了我们 维克
Thanks for including us, Vic.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我们自己建造武器
We build our own weapons.
对付孩子们吗
To turn on our kids?
你当然会想这样的主意
Of course this is your idea.
你还是那个把亲生儿子
You're the same man who blasted his son
-从玻璃窗打飞出去的人 -是啊
- through a plate glass window. - Yes.
很不幸 我伤害了我儿子
Unfortunately, I hurt my son.
但我不是这个意思
But that's not what I'm doing here.
我只是想建造能确保我们安全的工具
They'd just simply be tools to ensure our safety
最终也能保护他们
and, ultimately, theirs.
你真觉得这是让他们回家来的最佳办法吗
You really think this is the best way to bring them home?
是的 如果没有别的办法
It is, if it's the only way.
我帮你
I'll help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天就开始
We'll start today.
我不懂
I don't understand.
她以前从未这样过
She's never been like this before.
老妇 你总得吃点什么
Old Lace, you have to eat something.
好吧 看我
OK, watch me.
我先吃
I'll eat it first.
等等 你要吃棕榈树吗
Wait! You're gonna eat a palm tree?
或许如果她看到我吃了 她也会吃
Maybe if she sees me do it, then she'll eat.
这是我们作为父母必须做出的牺牲 茉莉
It's the sacrifice we have to make as parents, Molly.
我们有饼干
We have crackers.
寡淡无味 但好消化
They're cardboard bland and they're easy to digest.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
查斯
Chase.
-茉莉 -太好了 我们不再不说话了
- Molly. - Cool. We're no longer strangers.
格特需要你帮助 是老妇 她不肯进食
Gert needs your help. It's Old Lace. She won't eat.
格特要拿我做诱饵吗
And Gert wants to use me as bait?
别犯浑
Don't be a jerk.
格特恨我
Gert hates me.
我把她的梦想淹在巧克力喷泉里了
I drowned her dreams in a chocolate waterfall.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表