剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
做什么 我来可是冒了很大的险的
Do what? I'm taking a real risk being here,
但我要答案 马上
and I want answers. Now.
我知道 我...
I hear you. And I'm--
别来这套
Don't hear me.
告诉我
Tell me.
我可以做得更好
I can do better than that.
我带你去看吧
Why don't I show you.
危险
我们不能停得
You don't think we could have parked
再近点吗 史黛茜
maybe a little bit closer, Stacey?
亲爱的 也就50码的路
Hon, it is only 50 yards away.
你是在加州住太久了
You have lived in California too long.
容我提醒你 这架无人机上有工业激光刀
May I remind you that there's an industrial grade razor blade
能在我肋骨上打出个甜甜圈大的洞
on this drone that could puncture a donut hole in my ribs.
亲爱的 你最近好暴躁
Wow, hon, you're so irritable lately.
当然了 我们这些年来一直
Of course I am! We've spent the last umpteen years of our lives--
-你好吗 -我们是傲慢的
- Hey, how are you? - We're with Pride.
跟没道德的人合谋
consorting with morally ruined human beings
他们一直对我们撒谎
who won't stop lying to us,
现在救回孩子们的唯一机会
and now the only chance of getting our kids back
就是往未知深坑里投一架无人机
is to stick a drone into a hole of unknown depth,
然后活检下面的东西
and take a biopsy of whatever's down there
好去杀掉一个人
so that we can kill someone.
-哥们 好啊 -莱斯利让我们来的
- Hey, buddy, how are you? - Leslie cleared us.
在这种情况下 易怒是很合适的情绪
In this case, I'd say irritation is a context-appropriate emotion.
-呼吸 -我在呼吸呢
- Breathe. - I'm breathing!
-好吧 -抱歉
- OK. - I'm sorry.
-好 -只是...
- OK. - It's just, I--
我好怕
I'm scared.
血清要是不好用呢
You know, what if this serum doesn't work?
会好用的
It's gonna work.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为必须好用
Because it has to.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我们要跑去布伦特伍德吗
Are we jogging to Brentwood?
-太棒了 -等等 三辆车
- Awesome! - Wait. Three cars?
-我们没这个钱 -你们不需要钱
- We don't have the money for this. - You don't need any.
我从我闯的一场
I got a gang of free vouchers
好莱坞山派对上拿到了一堆免费优♥惠♥券
from a Hollywood Hills party I crashed.
艾利克斯 你和格特上第一辆
Alex, you and Gert get in the first car.
查斯 你跟茉莉走
Chase, you go with Molly.
妮可 你跟我走
And Nico, you're with me.
走吧 反正你女友不在
Come on. Your girlfriend isn't here anyway.
我知道你不喜欢我 但我不介意
I know you don't like me, but I'm cool with it.
我不是不喜欢你 我不信任你
It's not that I don't like you. I don't trust you.
我看出来了 你对我很冰冷
I see that. You're cold to me.
少臭美了 我对谁都不热乎
Don't flatter yourself. I'm not warm to anyone.
-我喜欢你的诚实 -我不是为了你
- I like your honesty. - I don't do it for you.
或许我就喜欢你这点
Maybe that's what I like about you.
我才不在乎你喜欢什么
I don't really care what you like.
你在乎什么
What do you care about?
威卡吗
Wicca?
"随意而为 不伤他人"
"Do what ye will, and ye harm none."
你知道威卡什么
What do you know about Wicca?
我知道咒语是什么
I know what a spell is.
就是把符号♥和行为
When you take symbols and action,
变成...力量
turn them into some... power.
差不多吧
Something like that.
说真的 没人知道这个
Seriously, nobody gets that.
我知道
I do.
我可能
I think, um...
错看了你
maybe... I misjudged you.
但是告诉我
Tell me something, though.
你随身带的小瓶是什么
What's in that vial you carry around?
得了 我见识过了你们的本事
Come on, now. I've seen what you guys can do.
你们都有吗
Um... are all of you holding?
有
Holding?
你是指有毒品吗
You mean like with drugs?
我懂 装傻呢
Oh, I get it. Playing dumb.
我懂 你不想秘密外露
OK, I got you. You want to keep all your shit to yourself.
没事
It's cool.
你希望我跟你分享 是吗
You want me to share with you, don't ya?
因为我们这些孩子得团结起来
Because us kids need to stick together.
没错
That's right.
我们是朋友了吗
So we're friends now?
好吧
Ok.
大家去进行全校集♥合♥时 我们有15分钟
We got 15 minutes while everybody's in all-school assembly.
我甚至想念全校集♥合♥了
I even miss all-school assembly.
你进去后 沿走廊直走
Once you're inside, straight down the hallway.
-然后上二楼 -走主楼梯
- Then go up to the second floor. - Take the main staircase.
他不是该走侧楼梯吗
Shouldn't he take the side stairs?
那他会碰到电子烟队的
Then he'll run into the Vape Team.
-抽电子烟的孩子 -他们好烦人的
- The kids with vape pens. - Oh, they're so annoying.
-"多帅的烟气" -行了
- "Sick clouds, brah." - You guys, stop.
右手第一间就是电脑实验室
First door to your right is the computer lab.
房♥间最后面有个木柜子
Back of the room there's a wood cabinet.
里面是个保险箱
Inside is a safe.
19 3 26 右左...
19-3-26, right, left--
手♥机♥给我 我写下来
Give me your phone, I'll write it down.
别跟任何人说话
Do not speak to anyone.
虽然这里的人也都没话可说
Not that anyone here has anything to say.
-也没那么差啦 妮可 -也没特别好
- It's not that bad, Nico. - It's not that good, either.
记住了吗
Got it?
我都在寄养系统里活下来了
I survived foster care, no?
应付一堆草莓没问题的
I think I can handle a bunch of fresas.
草莓 就是宠坏的富二代
Fresas. It means spoiled rich kids.
-比如我们吗 -比如以前的我们
- Like us? - Like we used to be.
好吧 就要到了
OK, it's almost here.
拿血清
Got the serum?
拿出罐中的活检组织
Release the biopsy from the cylinder...
注入血清
inject it with the serum, and...
我们终于能继续生活了
We can finally move on with our lives.
如果成功的话
If it works.
小心
Careful.
什么味儿啊
What is that smell?
一股恶臭 但又有几分熟悉
It's malodorous, yet not completely unfamiliar.
熟透的斯蒂尔顿奶酪吗
A very mature Stilton?
或许林堡干酪的一种
Maybe something from the Limburger family?
体壁上有细纹 方解石微晶核吗
The body wall looks tessellated. Calcite microcrystals, maybe?
绝对是有机物
Definitely organic.
这气味是腐♥败♥的味道
That smell is the very essence of decay.
所以 不管血清对它有什么效力
Which means whatever the serum does to this thing,
对约拿也会是一样的
it'll also do to Jonah.
好了 来吧
Well... here goes.
变黑了
It's turning black!
坏死 太好了
Necrosis! Yes!
-太棒了 -好极了
- Sweetie! - Oh, it's great!
等等
Hold on a second.
地震了
It's an earthquake!
-又地震 -是这个吗 那个大的
- Another earthquake?! - Is this it? Is this the one?
-有我呢 冷静 -大家别动
- I've got you. Stay calm. - Nobody move.
托弗还在里面
Topher's stuck in there!
好吧 不算太糟
OK, that... wasn't too bad.
-你没事吧 -完全不好
- You OK? - Not even in theory.
-我喜欢 -警报响了
- I loved it. - Okay, that alarm means
地震规程马上就要启动了
we got about two seconds before earthquake protocol kicks in.
所有学生 前往停车场
All students proceed to the parking lot...
-托弗 -进行强制点名
- There's Topher! - ...for a mandatory head count.
-我们得拿到电脑 -我们得接回托弗
- We gotta get that computer. - We gotta get Topher!
好吧 走 我们进去
OK, come on, you guys, we're going in.
低调点 我们融进人群里
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表