剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
PRIDE's business.
你们看到了 这事不是头版头条
As you can see, it's far from the front page,
而且说她死于自然原因
and it says she died of natural causes.
她死了
It says she died.
我们不是要避免杀人的吗
I thought we were trying to avoid that.
我们也没料到她那么喜欢
Look, we did not anticipate her enthusiasm
买♥♥大口径枪♥支♥
for the owning of large guns.
还很擅长使用
Or her skill at using them.
重要的是 我们如愿了
OK, the important thing is we got what we needed,
赫南德斯夫妇制♥作♥的录像带
a tape made by the Hernandezes.
被打成渣了
Bullet-riddled.
但我还是扫描好了 我们都看完了
But I was able to scan it. We've all just watched it.
怎么样
And?
幸好孩子们及时阻止了挖掘
Thank God the kids stopped that dig when they did.
否则 天知道会发生什么
Otherwise, who knows what would've happened.
我们现在知道了
Well, we do now.
地震
Earthquakes.
后果严重
With lots of horrible consequences.
约拿杀了吉恩和艾丽斯就是不希望他们警告我们
Jonah killed Gene and Alice to keep them from warning us.
嗯 严格讲 并不是约拿
Yeah. Technically, it wasn't Jonah.
或许你们现在该
Maybe now would be a good time
把你们的发现跟大家分享一下了
for the two of you to share your discovery with the group.
那洞里的东西 是活的
What's down in that hole... is alive.
-活的 -不是我们
- Alive? - It's not life
传统意义上理解的生命
as-as we conventionally understand it,
但它有强烈的能量信♥号♥♥
but it has a strong energy signature,
似乎是有意识的
seems sentient.
还会发出声音
It also makes a noise.
我们认为那是某种语言
We think it's some kind of language.
我去
Holy shit.
还会说话
It talks?
或许它们会吧
Maybe they do.
可能不止一个 我们也不清楚
There may be more than one. We don't know yet.
你觉得约拿知道它们是什么吗
Do you think Jonah knows what-- what they are?
或者
Or is...
他会不会也是那玩意
he possibly the same thing?
那家伙要献祭青少年才能延续生命
I mean, the guy requires sacrificed teenagers to survive.
他还发光
And he glows.
我猜那并不是医疗病症
I'm guessing that's not a medical condition.
我们检验了偷来的血清的DNA
Look, we examined the DNA from the serum that we stole, and--
约拿不是人类
And Jonah is not what you would call human.
还用说
No shit.
莱斯利 你能说明一下吗
Leslie, maybe you can enlighten us?
我也希望我知道
I wish I could.
我认识约拿一辈子了
I've known Jonah my whole life.
但在那之前他从哪来 是什么人
But where he came from before that or who he is,
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
我才刚意识到他隐瞒了我的多少事
I'm only just now realizing how much he kept from me.
好啊
Well, great.
我们可能刚帮助一个外星人挖出了更多外星人吗
We may have just helped an alien unearth... more aliens?
我完全不知道挖掘现场现在的情况
I have no idea what's going on at that dig site.
那里被教会控制了
It's controlled by the church now.
孩子们摧毁了钻头和控制台
The kids broke the drill, damaged the controls.
约拿还没提修复的事
Jonah hasn't mentioned trying to fix it.
我不知道那是因为修不好
I don't know if that's because it's not possible--
还是无所谓了
Or it doesn't matter.
因为他已经挖得够深了
Because he already got far enough.
我们得杀了他
We have to kill him.
-马上 -那...
- Now. - That's--
-那不会简单的 -他的DNA能自我修复
- That's not gonna be easy. - His DNA is self-healing.
传统办法不会好使的
Conventional means won't work.
-那我们就采取非传统方式 -我们在研究了
- Then we gotta get un conventional. - We are working on it.
别忘了我们的孩子们还下落不明呢
Let's not forget that our kids are missing.
或许我们先忘记约拿
So maybe we forget about Jonah for a second
-努力找他们 -我们一直在这么说
- and we try to find them. - That's what we've been saying.
不行
No.
今后我们一致行动 不要再分♥裂♥了
What we do, we do together from now on. No factions.
不要保密
No secrets.
团结一心
One voice.
我猜猜 听你的吗
Let me guess. Yours?
我认为这项责任大到可以分担
I think this job is big enough to share.
我愿意跟你一起做联合队长
Be willing to have you as my co-captain.
那似乎还是独♥裁♥
That still sounds like a dictatorship.
我们上次投票时 你差点进盒子
Last time we had a vote, you got boxed.
我同意
I'm in.
我们说不要再跟傲慢有瓜葛了
We said we were done with PRIDE,
你却同意跟蒂娜做联合主席
and you sign up to be co-chair with Tina?
让他们干掉约拿 我们再干掉他们
Let them take care of Jonah, then we take care of them.
-有内部消息是好事 -那我们成刺客了
- Being on the inside can only help. - So, we're assassins now.
我们早就是了 现在有了新目标而已
We have been for a while. We just got new targets.
那声音绝不是好东西发出的
Nothing good makes that sound.
-我知道是什么 -快走
- I know what is is. - Let's go!
-你们听到了吗 -嗯 快走
- Do you guys hear that? - Yeah, come on!
我们为什么往爆♥炸♥的方向跑
Why are we running toward the explosions?
自行车迈克疯了
Mike On A Bike's lost it!
-别拿那玩意指着活物 -尤其是我们
- Don't point those at anything living. - Especially us!
-这是什么玩意 -不好解释
- What the hell are these things? - It's hard to explain,
-但我们警告过你 -他在害怕
- but we tried to warn you. - He's scared.
没事的 我们可以帮你
It's okay. We can help you.
是啊 别动
Yeah, just be still.
我们过去
We'll come to you.
不 这我要留着
Oh, no, I'm keepin' these.
不 别
No, no! Hey! Don't!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我去
Holy shit.
他的诨号♥是"自行车迈克"
His nickname is "Mike On A Bike."
是吗 我的诨号♥还是"追逐[查斯]"呢
Yeah? Well, mine is "Chase."
那并不是你的...当我没说
That's not technically a nick-- Never mind.
茉莉 头盔
Molly! Helmet.
快骑
Come on! Faster!
他往山上去了
He's heading up the hill!
我追不上
I can't close in.
我们得找别的路
We gotta find another way.
来找我 我需要你
Come find me. I need you.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
"你会吹哨吧
"You know how to whistle, don't ya?
把嘴唇贴在一起 吹气"
Just put your lips together and blow."
回头再教训我吧
You can educate me later.
别打她
Don't shoot her!
老妇 退后
Old Lace, get back!
别追我 离我远点
Leave me alone! Get away from me!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
你们都搞些什么怪玩意啊
You guys are into some seriously weird shit.
你才想不到呢 我拿到了
You don't know the half of it. I got 'em!
你们在干什么
What are you guys doin'?
各位 我有发现
Guys! I found something.
来啊 这边
Come on! Over here!
茉莉 你有发现吗
Molly, you find anything?
-伙计们 -这是什么地方
- Guys! - What is this place?
来啊
Come on, girl!
小心点 可能不安全
Careful! OK? It might not be safe.
我觉得挺安全的
Something tells me it is.
我们很安全
That we are.
妹子 待着
Girl, stay.
我们最好别带着恐龙一起测试楼梯
It's probably better if we test the stairs without a dinosaur.
你虽然不是世界之光 但你照亮了我
看来我们不是第一个发现这里的人
Looks like we aren't the first ones to discover this place.
伙计们 这上面好棒
Guys, it's amazing up here.
除了厕所 挺恶心的
Except for the bathroom, which is pretty gross.
而且也没电没水
There's also no power or water.
所以也难怪恶心了
Which would explain said grossness.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表