剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我们一起坐下来 谈谈
just sit down together... and talk.
没必要让这事这么麻烦
There's no need to make this difficult.
真厉害
That was a good one.
你为什么来追我
Why are you even after me?
你都有查斯了 我又有什么要紧
You already have Chase. Why do I matter?
因为你更重要
Because you're more important.
别起来 我不想再那么做一次
Stay down. I don't want to have to do that again.
我不是要起来 只是在就位
I'm not getting up. I'm getting into position.
准备这个
For this.
真强大
So strong.
你让我好骄傲
You make me proud.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
别怕 我的婚约者 这不过是玩具
Have no fear, my betrothed. These are simple toys.
抱歉 卡罗琳娜 我会更努力地不去说那个词
Apologies, Karolina. I'll try harder not to use that word.
赞文
Xavin.
我以为你死在爆♥炸♥里了
Thought you died in the explosion.
看来是我一厢情愿了
Wishful thinking, I guess.
什么都别想分离我与我的宿命 法官
Nothing will keep me from my destiny, Magistrate.
不是又来这套吧
Oh, not this shit again.
-等等 你们认识吗 -是的
- Wait. You guys know each other? - We did.
但既然我们没有飞船了
But since we no longer have a ship,
我们也不需要你了
we no longer have need of you.
你总是讨厌地
You have a nasty habit of
钻到不欢迎你的地方来
inserting yourself where you're not welcome.
我来帮帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
你都不知道那家伙多能说
You have no idea how much that one can talk.
尤其是远途旅行的时候
Especially on a long trip.
等等 爸爸吗
Wait. Dad?
你为什么要这么做 这怎么可能
Why are you doing this? And how is it possible?
我不懂 我看着你死了
I--I don't understand. I watched you die.
为此我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry about that.
相信我 那对我们俩都很痛苦
Believe me, it was painful for both of us.
但记住
But remember...
我警告过你 我会夺走一切
I warned you I was gonna take everything.
包括你
That includes you.
这肯定要成为麻烦了
Well, that's gonna be a problem.
-我们得走了 -是吗
- We have to get out of here. - Do we?
要是他们还在呢
What if they're still out there?
我们又不能余生都待在
We can't just spend the rest of our lives
一股男袜味儿的摊位前
in a kiosk that sells men's socks.
-我先走 -别
- I'll go first. - No--
为什么你来做坚强的那个
How did you get to be the strong one?
我才应该是大姐的
I'm supposed to be the big sister.
你以为我是跟谁学的 走吧
Where do you think I learned it from? Come on.
他们在哪里
There they are.
-等等 什么 -跑
- Wait. What? - Go.
相信我 永远姐妹 是吧
Trust me. Sisters forever, right?
我追茉莉
I'm on Molly.
大家都觉得你是好的那个
Everyone thinks that you're the nice one.
理智 担忧的妈妈 又是个谎言
The levelheaded, concerned mom. Another lie.
亲爱的 我知道你感到失望
Honey, I understand your disappointment.
每个了解了父母真实面目的孩子
Every kid that learns the truth about their parents
都觉得自己发现了天大的事
thinks that they've discovered something really big,
但其实 这就像发现炉子是热的
but honestly, it's like finding out the stove is hot.
会疼一阵 然后留下伤疤
It hurts for a while, and then you get a scar.
亲爱的 看 我们的特别帽子
Honey, look! Our special hats!
现在不是了
Not anymore.
该死
Damn it.
-妹子 排队 -救我
- Mija, ponte en la línea. - Ayudeme.
那人在追我
Ese hombre me está persiguiendo.
好吧
Ok, ok.
抱歉 她不分轻重的 你也知道孩子的
Sorry. She's got some boundary issues. You know kids.
但我们有个好治疗师
But we've got a great therapist
就在帕利塞兹为她治疗
we're workin' with out in the Palisades.
是吧 亲爱的
Don't we, sweetie?
他不是我爸爸 别让他碰我
No es mi papa. No dejen que me toque.
-你刚说什么 -你不是会西语吗 戴尔
- What'd you just say? - I thought you spoke Spanish, Dale.
我会的 主要是食物
I do. Food, mostly.
还有基本的打招呼用语
And you know, some basic friendly salutation,
看他俩的表情
which, judging by the looks of these two,
我现在大概用得上那个
I could probably use about now.
我们回家吧 亲爱的
Why don't we go home, sweetie, OK?
恋童癖
¡Pedófilo! ¡Pedófilo!
这个我听得懂
That one I understood.
恋童癖 我是个担忧的家长
Pedophile? I'm a concerned parent!
是啊 朋友
Ya se, amigos, eh.
你们要食物吗 我有钱
Do you want some comida? Ten-- tengo dinero.
这个多少钱
How much is this?
20块 两个35
Twenty bucks, two for thirty-five.
太好了 我两个都要了 破得开100吗
Excellent. I'll take both. Can you break a hundred?
可以吧
I guess, maybe.
我去香薰摊的查克有没有零钱
You know, let me see if Chuck at the incense stand has change.
-太好了 -查克
- Great. - Chuck?
你怎么了 这不是我认识的史黛茜
What's happened to you? This isn't the Stacey I know.
的确不是 是更好的她
No, it isn't. It's a better version.
而且不需要眼镜吗
Who doesn't need glasses?
又是绑♥架♥ 又是下毒
You know, between the poisoning and the kidnapping,
你哪来的时间去做视力矫正的
when did you have time to get Lasik?
等你醒了我们再谈这个
We'll talk about that when you're awake.
史黛茜
Stacey!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我采取了控制年轻人必要的措施
I did what was necessary to restrain the youngling.
帮我带她撤离
Now help me with her extraction.
我的语言你无法理解吗
Was my language improperly understood?
我没看到他
I don't see him.
-该死 我们跟丢了 -不可能
- Shit, we lost him. - That's impossible.
你看到他过来这边了 是吧
You saw him come down here, right?
是啊 该死
Yeah, I did. Damn.
-锁了吗 -嗯 锁了
- Is it locked? - Yeah, it's locked.
再试试 开另一扇门试试
Try it again! Okay, try the other door!
那边
Over there.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
他可能跑了
He could be gone.
妈妈
Mom?
出来
Come out!
我知道这都是你搞的
I know you're behind all this!
你不会以为只有无人机
You didn't think the drones
有次声波发生器吧
were the only thing with a subsonic wave generator...
有吗
did you?
我们的计划滴水不漏
We have plans inside of plans.
-翻你的 -我喜欢它
- Flip you. - I love what it does
对你语言中枢的影响
to your language center.
挺好玩的
It's really kind of funny.
我不#@%...
I don't mangle wander in order to...glue this!
幸好我们叫员工都提前下班了
Good thing we sent the employees home early.
说真的 妮可 你以为你能做到什么啊
Seriously, Nico, what do you think this will accomplish?
别逼我打你
Don't make me fight you.
飞我
Fly me.
哭...
Cry ski--
上次我只能站在一旁看着 这次我不会了
Last time I just had to stand by and watch. This time I can't.
妮可 这是最后机会了 回家吧
Nico, this is the last chance. Please come home.
现在我可以告诉你我究竟怎么看你了
Now I can tell you what I really think of you.
别白费劲了
Don't waste your breath.
真抱歉 亲爱的
So sorry, sweetheart.
蒂娜 你做了什么
Tina, what did you do?
这不是我 但我见过这个
This isn't me. But I've seen this before.
粉碎
Smash!
罗伯特
Robert?
你没事吧
Are you... OK?
你看到她了吗 蒂娜
Did you see her, Tina?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表