剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我们才不要拿粉碎拳套对付水电局的工人
We are not gonna Fistigon-blast DWP workers.
那只会让事情更糟
That'll just make it worse.
那我们跑吧
OK. Well, then, let's run,
-另找地方住 -我们能去哪
- find another place to crash. - Oh, yeah? Where do we go?
再找个隐藏的豪♥宅♥
We're gonna find another hidden mansion
装得下我们所有人外加我们的恐龙吗
that's big enough for all of us and our dinosaur?
不 这地方是我们一起活下去的最后机会
No, this place is our last shot at staying together, surviving--
你真是积极乐观啊
Way not to go dark.
那你有什么计划 他们这就要过来了
So then what's the plan? Because they're coming now.
好吧 计划是 我去找到老妇
OK, OK. Plan is, I'm gonna go find Old Lace
确保他们如果进去了 不会被她吃掉
and make sure she doesn't eat them if they go in there.
之后 我也不知道了
After that... I don't know.
好 我在外面分散他们的注意
All right. Well, I'll create a distraction out here.
如果需要帮助就叫
Scream if you need help.
如果有叫声
If you hear screaming,
需要帮助的大概不会是我
it probably won't be me that needs help.
你在哪 老妇
Where are you, Old Lace?
出来啊
Come on, girl.
出来啊 恐龙
Here... dinosaur.
今晚挺冷啊
Little chilly tonight.
有人进来过
Someone's been in here.
乱动东西 大概是想偷♥电♥
Tweakers. Probably trying to steal the power.
小心地上有没有用过的针头
Watch out for used needles on the floor.
就他们那点工资
For what they pay us,
我可不想被瘾君子抢了
I'm not trying to get rolled by some junkies.
是啊
Yeah.
有些东西看上去挺新的
Some of this stuff looks pretty new.
可能真有人占空屋
Might be actual squatters.
我们最好上报 清空这里
Think we should call it in, get this place cleared out.
好吧 把这问题丢给别人吧
All right. Make it somebody else's problem.
来
Come.
-听到了吗 -什么
- You hear that? - What?
吼
Growl.
来
Come.
快走 走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
真会掐时机 查斯
Ah, great timing, Chase.
怎么回事啊
What the hell is happening?!
可能是那玩意触响了警报
Maybe one of those things set off the alarm.
-什么 什么玩意啊 -山狮吗
- One what?! What was it?! - Uh, mountain lion?
怎么回事 才不是呢
What the hell? Like hell it was.
我可不会回去查看
Look, I'm not gonna go back to check!
我的声东击西成功了
My distraction worked.
-这个嘛... -而且 我从车上顺走了这个
- Well... - And... swiped these off the truck.
我们可以恢复电力了
We can get the power on.
要有光...2.0
Let there be light...2.0.
-我们成功了 -是啊
- We did it. - We did.
我们去看看厨房♥里的旧搅拌机好不好用
Now let's see if that old blender in the kitchen works.
什么 你怎么会第一个想到这个
What? Why is that your first thought?
我外衣兜里有一袋蛋白粉
Had a packet of protein powder in my suit jacket.
还没过期呢
Hadn't expired yet.
大部分孩子
You know, most kids smuggle
会偷偷带酒带烟去学校舞会的
a flask or a vape into a school dance.
我是个很投入的舞者 那只会分神
I'm a very committed dancer. It's depleting.
神之甘露啊
Nectar of the gods.
来点吗
You want some?
就那臭水 不要
That swamp water? No.
其实 水龙头里的水比这还黑呢
Actually, the water from the tap's a little darker than this.
那是我们的下一项工程
Our next project.
我们先享受这胜利10秒吧
Let's just...bask in this victory for like ten seconds, OK?
怎么样 拿回魔杖了吗
Hey, how'd it go? Did you get the staff back?
我们恢复电力了 你们也看到了
'Cause we got the power on, as you can see.
太好了
Yep. Great.
不是吧 有些房♥间有电热
Seriously? There's electric heat in some of the rooms,
我们还做了蛋白质奶昔 吊灯也点亮了
we got protein shakes, chandeliers lit up,
太棒了 现在我们都能看到我们的样子多糟了
Fantastic. Now we can all see how bad we look.
他不了解这个概念
Oh, he's not familiar with the concept.
艾利克斯呢
Where's Alex?
-还没回来 -我要召开全屋会议
- Uh, not back yet. - I'm calling a house meeting.
-等他吗 -我们达到投票人数了
- Do we wait? - Think we have a quorum.
电力恢复了 感谢查斯和格特
Power's on. Thanks to Chase and Gert.
我就想要这句
That's all I wanted.
我拿回了独一魔杖
We got the Staff of One back.
粉碎拳套呢
And the Fistigons?
我们有光了 我今晚就修好它们
I'll fix 'em tonight now that we have light.
好 大家各自找个卧室
OK. Everyone find bedrooms.
今晚好好睡一觉
Get some sleep tonight.
明天 我们要学会如何一起使用能力
Tomorrow we're gonna figure out how to use our powers together...
作为一支团队
as a team.
嗯
Yeah.
打开收音机
Radio on.
调台
Tune.
我觉得我要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
现在一切都好令人困惑
Everything is so confusing right now.
我觉得我没有你是撑不过去的
I don't think I could get through this without you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我冲你发了脾气
No, I-I lashed out at you.
你刚刚很棒的
I-- you were amazing back there,
我却贬低了你
and I made you feel like you weren't.
我现在明白我只是难过 因为
I realize now I was just upset because...
她伤害了你
she hurt you.
她本该爱我
This person who's supposed to love me
保护我 无论如何
and protect me no matter what...
看着她伤害我爱的人
watching her hurt someone that I love...
-妮可 -那一刻我觉得好无助
- Nico... - I just felt so powerless in that moment.
我再也不想感觉那么无助了
I never want to feel that powerless again.
这里可以做我们的房♥间吗
Is this going to be our room?
这装饰很威卡
The decor is very Wiccan.
如果你想的话
If you want.
我看到你在走廊尽头那间里放了些东西
I saw you put some stuff in the one down the hall.
这间要冷些
This one's actually a little colder, so...
肯定是哪里漏风
There must be a draft coming from somewhere.
幸好
Well, luckily...
我很擅长温暖你
I'm really good at warming you up.
茉莉
Molly?
小茉 你没事吧
Mols, you OK?
我听说了跟蒂娜的事
I heard what happened with Tina.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
我今晚可以陪你睡
Um, I can sleep in there with you tonight...
如果你想 我可以给你唱摇篮曲
sing you a lullaby if you want.
不 我想一个人待着
No, um... I want to be alone.
我以为你几小时前就会回家了
Thought you'd be home hours ago.
这样或许毫无用处 但
This may be pointless, but...
至少也是在做点什么
it's just something to do.
难说 我们也该听到点好消息了 是吧
Never know. We're due for some good news, right?
是啊 我有好消息
We are. And I have some.
我跟弗洛雷斯谈了
I spoke to Flores.
他不向地检官给出案子的另一种理论
He can't clear the kids without giving the D. A.
就无法洗清孩子们的罪名
an alternative theory of the case.
这怎么是好消息了
And how is that good news?
-我们给他个理论就行了 -什么意思
- We just have to give him one. - Meaning?
我们得把凶案栽在别人头上
We have to frame someone else for the murder.
我也希望有别的办法 但没有
I wish there was another way, but there's not.
我们真要再伤害一个无辜者吗 凯瑟琳
Are we really gonna hurt another innocent person, Catherine?
我们不是不做那种事了吗
I thought we were past that.
我没说我们得去陷害个无辜者
I didn't say we had to frame an innocent person.
这辫子太帅了
Those braids are so dope.
-是吗 -嗯
- You think so? - Yeah.
我照镜子都看不到自己了
I look in the mirror, and I don't see myself.
希望警♥察♥也这么觉得
Hopefully the cops feel the same way.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表