剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
-妮可 -你恢复了
- Nico? - Hey, you're back!
妮可 你没事了
Nico, you're OK.
我们有突击队的钱
We've got money from the Strike Team.
拿来好好办吧
Let's do something good with it.
什么 但是...
What? But--
老妇不在 她不在我们怎么能办派对
Old Lace isn't here. We can't have a party without Old Lace.
等她回来 我们再办一个
We'll have another one when she gets back.
-她会回来的 -来吧 小茉 我们都想要
- Which she will. - Come on, Mols. We all need this.
15岁庆典 真的吗
A quincea?era? Really?
我们得找音乐伴舞
We need to find some music for the waltz.
我看你穿那双高跟鞋是跳不了几首歌♥的
I'm not sure how much waltzing you're gonna do in those heels.
是为换鞋准备的
They're for the changing of the shoes--
就是换掉平底鞋 换上高跟鞋的时候
when you take off your flat ones and put on your high heels.
从女孩变成女人
And go from a girl...to a woman.
或是从主体变成客体
Or from a subject to object.
换鞋后 你跟舞伴跳舞
And after the shoes, you dance with your chambelan.
什么
With your who?
就是舞伴
It's like your escort.
你想好是谁了吗
Have you thought about who it's gonna be yet?
大概只能在
Guess it has to be between
查斯和艾利克斯间选了
Chase and Alex?
或是我 我也很会跳的
Or me. I've got moves.
茉莉应该是想要个异性舞伴的
I assumed Molly wanted to go heteronormative on this one.
我还没决定呢 别给我压力了
I haven't decided yet. Stop pressuring me.
绝对不要往这里面看
Don't even think about looking in these.
不会的 那就破坏惊喜了
I would never. That would ruin it.
好吧 各位 给我找点音乐
OK, everyone, find me some music.
音乐是 跳舞用的吗
You mean music as in, like, we're talkin' about dancin'?
传统上讲是用来伴舞的
Traditionally what people dance to.
因为 我不会跳舞
'Cause I don't-- I don't dance.
牙线舞还会一点点 但不能当众跳
Little light flossing maybe, but nothing in public.
你还私下跳牙线舞吗
So you floss in private?
而我呢
I, on the other hand,
在舞池里是很优雅的
am quite graceful on the dance floor.
阿方纳教练逼我们学交际舞
Coach Alphona made us take ballroom dancing
好增强下身体力和灵活性
to strengthen the lower body and increase flexibility.
他跳舞很投入
He's a very committed dancer.
我们应该准备蛋白粉 以防他跳累了
We should have protein powder nearby in case he gets depleted.
查斯
Chase?
你可以做我15岁庆典的舞伴吗
Would you like to be my chambelan for my quincea?era?
茉莉 我很荣幸
Molly, I'd be honored.
谢谢
Thanks.
舞伴是什么
OK, what's a chambelon?
我是赞文
I'm Xavin.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
我们这边需要你 很重要的
We need you over here! It's v-important.
认识你很高兴 卡罗琳娜
Nice to meet you, Karolina.
很有茉莉的风格 我这个舞伴做得太棒了
It's so "Molly." I'm basically killing the chambelini game.
不知道我们选的颜色对不对
I'm wondering if we chose the right color.
我觉得格特会说
I have a feeling Gert's gonna
粉色是霸权女性特征的象征
say pink is a signifier of hegemonic femininity.
但茉莉会说她要重新夺回粉色
Yeah, but then Molly will say that she's reclaiming pink
让它为己所用
and making it her own.
相信我
Trust me.
但我不太理解这个是干什么的
Not that I totally understand what this thing's for.
是个象征 最后的玩具
It's a symbol. The last toy.
之后 茉莉要放弃童年
After this, Molly's supposed to give up her childhood.
她不是已经那么做了吗
Hasn't she already done that?
还有谁比茉莉更被迫地快快长大
I mean, who's had to grow up faster than Molly?
是啊 而她的养父母
Yeah, and then her adoptive parents
又是连环杀手
turn out to be serial killers.
你知道戴尔和史黛茜
Do you know that Dale and Stacey,
对我们还挺不错的
they were actually really nice to us.
哥们 他们把你关在了地下室里
Dude, they had you locked in their basement.
你干吗那么急切地维护他们啊
Why are you so busy trying to defend them?
不是的 我就是
No. I'm not. I'm just...
我们有时会忘记我们的父母还爱我们
sometimes we forget that our parents still love us, that's all.
是吗
Do they?
表现方式很奇特
Got a funny way of showing it.
听了蒂娜的话 我都怀疑
After what Tina said, I'm starting to wonder
抵抗他们是否还值得
if it's even worth it to fight 'em anymore.
你是说你不知道
Did you just say you're wondering
我们是否还该继续抵抗他们吗
if we shouldn't even fight 'em anymore?
我们赢不了父母们的 艾利克斯
We can't win against our parents, Alex.
我们可以躲 但赢不了的
We can hide, but we can't win.
那是他们希望你那么认为
That's what they want you to think!
我只知道 我无论如何也要让我父母
Look, all I know is that I'm bringing my parents to justice
接受公正的裁决
if it's the last thing I do.
他们害我失去了莉薇 达瑞斯 家 一切
All right, they've cost me Livvie, Darius, home-- everything.
我去换衣服了
I'm gonna go change.
好 睁眼吧
OK. Now open.
感觉好怪
It feels weird.
-你很美的 -看看这卷发
- You look so stunning. - And check out this curl.
茉莉 别听她们的
Molly, don't listen to these girls.
她们就像毒贩
They're like drug dealers.
跟我说 "我已经美得不能再美了"
Repeat after me: "I cannot be improved upon."
说啊 大声说
Hey, say it! Loud!
我已经美得不能再美了
I cannot be improved upon!
喂
Hello?
接通查斯 声音匹配
-喂 -查斯
- Hello? - Chase.
儿子
Son.
-谢天谢地成功了 -等等 爸爸 是你吗
- Thank God it worked. - Wait, dad, is that you?
是我 儿子 我们得谈谈
It's me, son. We need to talk.
你...
Your, um...
你妈妈不知道
your mother doesn't know...
但我病了
but I'm sick.
病得很重
Really sick.
我以为我好转了 但我没有
I uh-- I thought I was getting better, but I'm not.
我...
And I um...
我想见你
I want to see you...
趁我还有机会
before time runs out.
你可以回家吗
So can you come home?
求你了
Please.
快好了吗
Just about ready?
嗯嗯
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
等等 爸爸
Wait, Dad.
爸爸 你还在吗
Dad, are you there?
一年级的一天
One day in the first grade--
我永远忘不掉
I will never forget it,
我当时在吃零食 苹果片和花生酱
I was eating my snack of apple slices and peanut butter,
我父母让我坐下 对我说
and my parents sat me down and they said,
"格特 我们有改变你生活的消息
"Gert, we have life-changing news.
你的小伙伴茉莉
"Your little friend Molly...
她今后要做你的妹妹了"
well, she's gonna be your sister now."
我记得我想"可算啊"
And I remember thinking, "Finally!"
因为自从我想明白芭比娃娃只能换衣服
Because I had always wanted either a sister or a puppy
就一直想要个妹妹
ever since I realized the only thing
或一只小狗
Barbie really does is wear outfits.
茉莉·海丝·赫南德斯
And Molly Hayes Hernandez...
事实表明 你比狗狗强多了
you turned out to be so much better than a puppy.
你现在15了
As you turn fifteen,
一件事再明白不过了
one thing is becoming super-clear.
我不光得到了一个妹妹
I didn't just get a sister;
她还是个英雄
I got a hero.
一个启发我
Someone who teaches me
激励我 升华我的人
and inspires me and lifts me up.
我想我可以代表大家说
And I think I speak for all of us when I say,
"茉莉 谢谢你是你"
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表