剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
- Molly. - Molly.
我们...她什么情况 现在在哪
Um, we-- how she is, where she is...
我把我知道的都告诉弗洛雷斯警探了
I told Detective Flores everything I knew,
我什么都不知道
which is nothing.
但你似乎还是知道点什么的
And yet you do seem to know something.
是啊 关于我们 关于傲慢
Uh, yeah, about us or about PRIDE--
格拉西亚拉 我就直说了
Graciela, I'm just gonna cut straight to the point.
尽管你拿很不错的饼干招待我们
Now, despite serving some very nice pan dulces...
但你显然并不怎么喜欢我们
...you obviously don't like us very much, and--
部分原因可能是我们的个性 但...
A part of that could just be our personalities, but--
你们看到新闻了 你们想知道
You saw the news, and you want to know
赫南德斯夫妇在录像带上说了什么
what's on that tape from the Hernandezes.
是啊 录像带
Yes. The tape.
我去给你们拿
I'll get it for you.
我觉得你们也该知道真♥相♥
I suppose it's only right that you know the truth.
-是啊 真♥相♥总是对的 -对 理解万岁
- Yes. The truth is always right. - Sí. Entendió.
-是啊 -我就来
- Yes... - Yes. I'll be back.
真♥相♥
¡La verdad!
-有卷录像带 -有卷录像带
- There's a tape... - There's a tape.
-我们能拿到 -好
- ...and we're gonna get it... - OK.
-然后我们就给她扎一针 -嗯
- ...and then we will jab her. - Oh, yeah.
我们就会像是根本没来过
It'll be like we were never here,
她也没看到过什么录像带
and she never saw any tape, right?
-亲爱的 -什么
- Hon? - What?
-或许还是我来扎她吧 -什么
- Maybe I should do the jabbing. - What?
-我们都没讨论过谁来扎的事 -不不
- We never really discussed who was gonna jab. - No, no, no, no, no.
你去拿录像带
You go for the tape.
-我知道 -我偷溜到她后面
- I know... - I'll sneak up beside her,
给她扎一针
and I'll just give her the business.
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
格拉西亚拉是个007的反派
Graciela's a Bond Villain.
你们要带子吗 来了
You want the tape? Here it is.
你想做下一个吗
You wanna be next?
猎人被猎杀了
The hunters have become the hunted!
好 血清呢
OK, where's the serum? Where's the serum?
你得给她扎针
You have to jab her. You have to jab her.
扎在腿上或脚上
In the leg or the foot or something.
让她忘记怎么开枪吗
So she can forget how to shoot that thing?
-是啊 -而且 我给掉了
- Yeah! - Besides, I-- I kinda dropped it.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? What?! - I'm sorry!
-你也想挨枪子吗 -窒息
- You want me to shoot you, too? - Choke.
茉莉 等等 如果我们父母在里面呢
Molly. Wait, what if our parents are in there?
格拉西亚拉
Graciela?
格拉西亚拉
Graciela?
格拉西亚拉
Graciela!
格拉西亚拉 说话啊
Graciela, ¡háblame por favor!
或许她机灵了一把溜了
Maybe she got smart and left.
不
No.
她死了
She's dead.
没有挣扎的迹象
There's no sign of a struggle.
或许她受不了压力 心脏病突发了
Maybe she couldn't take the stress and had a heart attack?
那是他们希望人们产生的想法
That's what they want people to believe.
这是我们的父母布置的现场
Our parents staged this.
他们肯定刚走
We must have just missed them.
那是具尸体 我做不到...
Th-- That's a body. I ca-- I can't. I can't.
她没做错什么
She didn't do anything wrong.
我知道 小茉
I know, Mols.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我们不能丢下她 我们得报♥警♥
We can't just leave her. We have to call the police!
弗洛雷斯肯定已经在赶来了
I'm sure Flores is on his way.
警♥察♥是听我们父母的 记得吗
Our parents own the police, remember?
茉莉
Molly?
不是吧 你还要抢劫死人吗
Seriously? You're robbing a dead person?
我知道这很残酷
Look, I know it's harsh...
但这是我们要面对的现实了
but this is our reality now.
小心点 别滴下来了
Hey, be careful. Don't drip, bruh,
在窗框上要贴胶带
and put tape and shit around the windows, man.
D 怎么样了
Hey, D, how's it lookin' in there?
得挂了 等着
Gotta go. Hold on.
你选了海蓝绿色 我们说好选知更鸟蛋蓝的
You went with the seafoam. We agreed to go with robin's egg.
好吧 我们才没说好呢
OK, we definitely did not agree,
我才不要在蛋里养大儿子
'cause there is no way I'm raising my boy inside an egg.
你不把颜色给老娘改了
You ain't gonna be around to raise him
就没命养大他了
if you don't change this color.
你朋友肯定不会介意的
I'm sure your friend doesn't mind.
我介意
But I do,
如果你这么在乎 我开工时你就该在场
and if you cared so much, you should've been here when I started.
我去见医生了 多谢陪我去
I had a doctor's appointment. Thanks for coming.
我妹妹开车送我的
My sister drove.
莉薇 进来告诉达瑞斯他错得多离谱
Livvie, get in here and tell Darius how wrong he is.
-是啊 我同意 -你都没抬眼看
- Yup, I agree. - You didn't even look up.
不用看 塔玛永远正确
Don't need to. Tamar is always right.
这姑娘多聪明
That's a smart girl right there.
那好吧 看来我们得重新开始了
All right, then. Looks like we gotta start over.
我一般不会这样被碾压的
I don't normally get rolled like this,
但我家女王现在很情绪化 荷尔蒙的原因
but, uh, my lady's very emotional these days 'cause of the hormones.
少来这套 这颜色就是丑毙了
Don't hormone me. This shit is ugly.
说真的 达瑞斯 我觉得你是色盲
I swear to God, Darius, I think you're color blind.
没事 我不介意
It's fine. I don't mind.
这是新安德鲁吗
This is the new Andre?
不是 别跟他混太熟了
Nah. Don't get used to this kid,
他就是来干点粗活儿的
he's just here to do some manual labor.
我是莉薇 认识你很高兴
I'm Livvie. Nice to meet you.
抱歉害你要重新开始
Sorry about making you start over.
老实说 我同意
Um, to tell the truth, I agree.
这手不像是常干粗活儿的样子
These hands don't feel like they've done a lot of manual labor.
你说你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was?
他没说
He didn't.
莉薇 跟他告别吧
Livvie, say goodbye, OK?
这小子还有很多活儿要干呢
My boy's got a lot of work to do here,
而且得在塔玛羊水破之前干好 所以...
and it needs to get done before Tamar's water breaks, so...
出去吧
off you go.
-胶带 -你冷静啦
- Tape. - Yo, will you calm down?
好点子啊 D 把他带回我们家
Great idea, D., bringin' him into our house.
现在还扯上了莉薇
And now Livvie's involved?
我又不知道你会带她过来
I didn't know you were bringing her here.
你以为我怎么过来的 我根本挤不到方向盘后面
How do you think I got here? I can't fit behind a steering wheel.
怎么了 他挺可爱的
What's the real? 'Cause he's cute.
他是艾利克斯·威尔德 美国头号♥通缉犯
He is Alex Wilder, America's Most Wanted.
看上去不像
Doesn't seem like it.
那是因为你不认识他 你也别想认识他
That's because you do not know him. And you're not going to.
我要他走人
I want him gone.
这事我不能让步 塔玛
I can't budge on this one, Tam.
你得信任我
You gotta trust me, OK?
这是为了我们所有人好
This is for the best... for all of us.
艾利克斯就叫我们来这里跟他碰头的
This is where Alex told us to... meet him.
如果这些人都能在这里生活 我们也能
If all these people can survive out here, so can we.
老妇怎么样了
How's Old Lace holding up?
她很好 她可适应了
She's great. She's really settling in.
她很欣赏垃圾箱
She's actually quite the Dumpster connoisseur,
只要我平静 她就平静
and if I'm calm, then she's calm.
你看上去不怎么平静
You don't seem calm.
对想要努力保持冷静
That's a really helpful thing to say to someone
以免与她有
while they're trying to be chill
心灵感应的恐龙不暴走的人说这话还真有帮助
so that their psychically-linked dinosaur doesn't freak out,
如果我的药还在 这就轻松多了
which would be so much easier if I had my meds,
但药在我屋里 我屋在我父母屋旁边
but they're in my room, which is next to my parents' room,
而如果还需要提醒的话 他们喜欢杀人
who, just if we need a little reminder, tend to murder people.
那么你是说你并不平静咯
So what you're saying is you're not calm?
我是想抓准调子
Um, there's a whole tone I'm trying to follow.
真不敢相信我们就抛下了格拉西亚拉
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表