剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
You know what I would like to hear more about?
格拉西亚拉·阿吉里 大家都看到新闻了吧
Graciela Aguirre. Presume everyone saw the news?
她说她有证据
She said she has proof
能证明茉莉的失踪与傲慢有关
that PRIDE is behind Molly's disappearance.
你跟我们说她是个远亲
You told us she was a distant relative...
独居 还是信徒
...she lived alone and went to church.
-我们可能低估了她 -她挺有斗志
- We may have underestimated her... - She's feisty.
而且不是特别轻信的人
...and not the most trusting soul,
尤其是对我们
especially when it comes to us.
听上去又是麻烦
Sounds like more loose ends.
得有人去见见格拉西亚拉
Someone needs to pay Graciela a visit.
查明她知道什么 确保别人不会再知道了
Find out what she knows. Make sure no one else learns it.
告诉我地址
Gimme me an address.
我去处理
I'll deal with it.
别着急啊 大块头
Pump the brakes there, big guy.
难道死的无辜者还不够多吗
Haven't enough innocent people died?
少杀几个人
Wouldn't it be great if we could, just, you know,
不好吗
dial down the murdering, just a little?
需要我们提醒你们 我们专为这种事
Need we remind you of the mindwipe drug we created
研制的记忆清除药吗
for just such an occasion?
是啊 而且我们大有改进
Yes, and we have made significant improvements...
相当大
Tremendous.
比早先给弗兰克·迪恩用的好多了
...since it was first used on Frank Dean.
是啊 大大有改进
Yes. Big improvements.
嗯
Yeah.
那好
Fine.
但罗伯特和我也跟你们一起去
But Robert and I are coming with you.
倒不是我们不信任你们 但...
It's not that we don't trust you, but...
我们确实不信任你们
we don't.
我来见你真是疯了
Must be out of my damn mind meeting you.
新闻上一直在播
Shit's been on the news nonstop.
我知道 谢谢你来
I'm aware. Thanks for coming.
你在外面多坚持一天
Every day you survive out there,
你♥爸♥爸就多心痛一天
it's another day your dad suffers.
这我不介意
I'm good with that.
如果不是事出紧急 我也不会联♥系♥你
OK, I wouldn't have called if it wasn't an emergency,
但是
all right, but...
我们需要更多钱
we need more money.
什么 我给你的1500这就花完了
What? You already spent the fifteen hundred I gave you?
怎么 你们是住四季酒店来着吗
What, you've been posting up at the Four Seasons?
-我们被抢了 -所以我才给了你把枪
- We got robbed. - That's why I gave you a gun.
该死 你父母在布伦特伍德把你养得太乖了
Damn, man. Parents raised you soft in Brentwood.
求你 我不能空手回去找我的朋友们
Please. I can't go back to my friends empty-handed.
他们指望着我呢
They're counting on me.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
那好 小哥们
OK, little homie.
你还要吗
But you want more?
这次 你得自己挣了
This time you've gotta earn it.
你不会喜欢方式的
And you not gon' like it.
我们怎么去格拉西亚拉家 她住在20英里开外呢
So how do we get to Graciela's? She lives, like, 20 miles away.
是啊 记得48小时前
Uh, yeah. Remember when life was so easy,
我们还有手♥机♥来福车账号♥时 生活多轻松吗
like, 48 hours ago when we all had cell phones and Lyft accounts?
现在还有付费电♥话♥吗
Do payphones still exist?
就算有 也是需要付钱的
Even if they did, they require payment.
-我们可以坐地铁 -公共交通
- We could take the Metrolink. - Public transportation?
有人知道怎么坐吗
Does anybody even know how to do that?
我知道 我从格拉西亚拉家去学校就坐的地铁
I do. That's how I got to school from Graciela's.
我还留着车卡
I still have my card.
乘紫线 换红线
You take the Purple line to the Red line,
然后再换黄线
then you transfer to the Yellow line,
然后还要再坐红线
then there's another Red one--
最后俩是大巴 不是地铁
the last two are buses, not trains.
但我们要倒着坐
Only we would do it backwards,
因为我们在走反方向
because we're going the opposite direction.
-但有一个问题 -只有一个吗
- But there's one problem. - Only one?
地铁只在高峰期运行
The train runs only during rush hour.
那离现在还远着呢
Which is hours from now.
到时对格拉西亚拉就太迟了
And too late for Graciela.
但开那辆车的混♥蛋♥
Of course, the d-bag who owns that car
想去哪就能去哪
could go wherever he wants.
是啊 没错
Yes. Yes... he can.
今天
Today.
否则为什么叫分时使用啊 哥们
Why do you think they're called time shares, bro?
路虎揽胜
Range Rover.
宝贝 我没跟那女孩调情
Babe, I was not flirting with that girl.
宝贝 你绝对有 你就是个大混♥蛋♥
Babe, you so were. You're a giant dick.
我不是 我只是友好
No, I'm not. I was being nice!
那跟大混♥蛋♥完全相反
That's the opposite of a giant dick.
-钥匙 -是啊 你上了我室友
- Keys. - Oh, yeah. Were you being nice
那也叫友好吗
when you banged my roommate?
没错 你就是个大混♥蛋♥
That's right. You're a giant dick.
-漂亮白人特权的胜利 -是啊
- Pretty white privilege for the win. - Yeah.
你还带着我给你的枪吗
You still got that piece I gave you?
嗯
Yeah.
拿好了 就像是打算用的样子
Hold it right, as if you were gonna use it.
给我
Gimme.
搞什么
What the hell?
你以为我是给你了吗
Oh, you thought I gave that to you?
只是借给你
More like loaned it...
以确保上面沾满了威尔德的DNA
long enough to make sure your Wilder DNA is all over it.
你不知道它做过什么 但我知道
You don't know what's been done with it, but I do...
现在都算在你头上了
and it's on you now.
你要陷害我
You're framing me?
等等
Hold up.
我们还是朋友
We're still friends.
但 鉴于你的家世
Just... given your lineage, I...
我需要个保险措施 来确保我们今后也是朋友
need an insurance policy to make sure we stay that way.
此外 你拿那个并不安全
Also, you ain't safe with that thing.
警♥察♥看到你拿它 会一枪崩了你的脑袋
Cop sees you with it, you're shot in the head.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
尊重自己 保护自己
Respect yourself, protect yourself.
这么好的衣服可不能弄脏了
Can't mess up that fine outfit.
其实是二手店买♥♥的
It's actually from a thrift store.
但这无所谓了
Uh, not that it really matters.
我不知道...
I'm just-- I don't know,
我对楼上的东西 和我们上楼后
I'm getting a really bad feeling about what's up these stairs
你会让我做的事有很不好的预感
and what you expect me to do once we get to the top.
站住
Stop.
第一次从来不容易
First time is never easy...
但过后你就是个男人了
...but you'll be a man after this.
至少把枪给我
At least give me back the gun.
我想要水蓝绿色
I'm thinkin' a seafoam green.
你要我涂油漆
You wanted me to paint?
哥们 你以为呢
Man, what the hell did you think?
你昆丁电影看多了
You watch too many Tarantino movies.
斯科塞斯什么的
Scorsese and shit.
一点也不好笑
Not even remotely funny.
我觉得好笑 赶快开始吧
It is to me. Now get to it.
预产期是两周后
Baby's due in two weeks.
是个男孩
It's gonna be a boy.
你们肯定饿了 这么大老远来看我
You must be hungry, coming all this way to visit me.
多棒啊 亲爱的
Isn't that nice, sweetie?
这么多饼干
Look at all those little cookies.
美味
¡Sabrosos!
我们在齐华特度的蜜月
We honeymooned in Zihuat.
-是啊 -他特别喜欢当地文化
- Sí, sí. - He just loves local cultures.
是啊
Well, claro que.
你们想要什么
Now, what do you want?
格拉西亚拉 我们...
Well, Graciela, we're just--
我们很担心
we're very worried about...
-茉莉 -茉莉
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表