剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
It's OK, though, because...
我们知道 有肌肉哥沃恩在
Yeah, we know. Vaughn the Brawn.
我本来是想说我偷到了祭坛地图
I was gonna say because I stole Aura's Crater map,
但你说的也对
but also that.
晨祷开始
Morning prayers begin...
比我预想的要糟
It's worse than I thought.
等找到我妈后 我们得再一次杀出重围
When we find my mom, we're gonna have to fight our way out again.
准备好了吗
You guys ready for that?
一直想教训吉博力姆教这帮人
Always ready to kick a little Church of Gibborim's ass.
无意冒犯
No offense.
祝各位有美好的一天
Have a blessed day.
算了 换个方案
Actually, change of plans.
沃恩 你带我进去 我和弗兰克单独对峙
Vaughn, you lead me in, I confront Frank alone.
我们不能相信他
We can't trust him.
相信我 我知道怎么对付他 多年的经验
Trust me, I know how to work him. Years of practice.
我能搞定
I can do this.
好吧
Fine.
但如果有麻烦 发个信♥号♥♥
But if there's trouble, send up a flare.
我们马上到
We'll come running.
等等 你们带了信♥号♥♥枪吗
Wait, you brought a flare gun?
亲子鉴定无法得出结论 样本被污染 对测试不起反应
爸
Hi, Dad.
卡罗琳娜 你怎么进来的
Karolina. How did you get in here?
我得见见你
I needed to see you.
你一人开车过来的吗 你怎么通过大门的
You drove here by yourself? How'd you get past the gate?
他们认出了我吧
They recognized me, I guess.
我们配备了全新的安保系统 但是
We have a whole new security system in place, but...
那无关紧要
never mind about that.
很高兴见到你
It's great to see you.
我们有很多话要说
We have so much to talk about.
你是说约拿
You mean Jonah?
对
Yes.
他不是我父亲
He wasn't my father.
他只是出了基因 仅此而已
He donated DNA. That's all.
是你养育了我
You've raised me.
不是他
Not him.
你是我的爸爸
You're my dad.
而他不在了 所以
And he's gone now, so...
我们可以携手带领教会步入未来
And you and I can lead the church into the future together.
你和我
You and me.
还有妈妈
And Mom.
我知道她在这 我能见她吗
I know she's here. Can I see her?
你母亲背叛了教会
Your mother has turned her back on the church.
那我想帮忙
Then I want to help.
如果她迷失了 她需要我们两个人
If she's lost her way, she needs both of us.
她可能无药可救了
She may be beyond reach.
她是高阶精英
She's an elite ultra.
她永远也不会无药可救
She's never beyond reach.
你仍然相信
You still believe.
相信这个教会
In the church.
相信我们的家庭
And in our family.
但如果她想离开 你不能把她关在这里
But you can't keep her here if she wants to leave.
这样只会逼她入黑暗
That's only going to drive her further into the darkness.
让我见她
Let me see her.
只要我相信 任何事都有可能 这是你教我的
You taught me that anything is possible if I believe.
我知道我能引她走回光明
I know I can lead her back to the light.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
不过我们要一起去见她
But we go see her together.
她的状态不太好
She's in pretty rough shape.
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸 不要
Dad, no!
我和你母亲相处了将近20年 卡罗琳娜
I spent nearly 20 years with your mother, Karolina,
你骗人的本事根本比不上她
and you're not nearly as good a liar.
对不起
I'm sorry...
但我别无选择
but I have no choice.
你知道这个房♥间关不住我
You know this room can't hold me.
你的能力帮不了你
Your powers can't help you.
祭坛这里没有巫师的产品
There's no Wizard Tech at the Crater.
这里没有任何电子产品
There's nothing electronic at all,
所以你的光无法入侵控制任何东西
therefore nothing for your light to hijack.
我们这里很守旧
We're old school out here.
爸爸 这不是你
Dad, this isn't you.
我是被你和你母亲逼成这样的
It's who you and your mother have forced me to become.
对不起 卡罗琳娜
I'm sorry, Karolina.
真的对不起
I really am.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 求你别把我一个人留在这里 别走
Dad, no, please, don't leave me in here! Dad, please, no!
爸爸 求你放我出去 求你别这样做 爸爸
Dad, please let me out! Please, Dad, don't do this, Dad!
爸爸 求你放我出去
Dad, please let me out!
卡罗琳娜·迪恩
Karolina Dean.
你是谁
Who are you?
几十年来我一直是S4E2R
I've been S4E2R for decades.
我不搞"叫代号♥不叫名字"那一套
Well, I don't do the whole "Numbers not names" thing,
你也别浪费时间改造我
and don't bother trying to convert me.
我说很多年来我一直是那个人
I said I've been that person for many years.
但那不是我
That's not who I am.
多亏你母亲 现在我知道了
I know that now, because of your mother.
我妈妈 她在哪里
My mom? Where is she?
今天愉快
Have a blessed day.
你也是
And to you.
她就在附近 这正是我来的原因
She's close. That's why I'm here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我叫苏珊
My name is Susan.
很多年前 我爱上了一个叫大卫的男人
Many years ago, I fell in love with a man named David.
他英俊 充满热情
He was handsome and he was passionate,
他宣讲这些关于能量与光
and he preached these wild ideas about energy and light
还有意识提升的想法 一切都很美好
and elevated consciousness, and everything was beautiful.
直到某个人出现
Until someone showed up
声称自己是他药磕多了做的梦的化身
claiming to be the embodiment of his peyote-filled dream.
约拿
Jonah?
他可以让自己看上去很光明
He could make himself light,
但他内心中有黑暗
but he had darkness inside.
大卫看不透 但我看透了
David couldn't see it, but I could.
周边检查 全区汇报
Perimeter check. All sections report.
一区安全
Section One clear.
我眼看着
I watched helplessly
他荼毒大卫和我建立的一切
as he poisoned everything David and I had built,
然后
and then...
他的目光转向了我的女儿
he turned his gaze on my daughter.
当我想要保护她时
And when I tried to protect her...
他们把我送走了
they sent me away.
送到这里
Here.
你是我的外婆
You're my grandmother?
他们从没告诉过我 我有外孙女了
They never told me I had a granddaughter.
他们从没告诉过我你的事
They never told me about you.
如果他们说了 我会更努力地抵抗洗♥脑♥
If they had, I would have fought harder not to forget.
教会说你抛弃了我们
The church said that you'd abandoned us,
没人知道你在哪里
that no one knew where you were.
他们撒谎了
They lied.
很抱歉我们要在这种情况下得知真♥相♥
And I'm sorry we both had to find out this way,
但没有时间了
but there's no time.
我们得去帮你母亲 不然就来不及了
We have to go help your mother before it's too late.
宵禁前必须完成所有杂务
All chores must be finished before curfew.
他们到营地更里面去了
They went deeper into the compound,
那边是康复治疗室
towards the rehabilitation rooms.
听着不妙 我们应该进去
Sounds bad. We should go in.
或者莱斯利就被关在那里
Or that-that's where Leslie's being held,
卡罗琳娜的计划在顺利进行
and Karolina's plan's working.
说不好 我感觉不妙
I don't know, I got a bad feeling.
她没有发射信♥号♥♥
She hasn't shot off a flare.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表