剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
或关于女性自尊的学术著作的
or seminal published works on female self-respect.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
没人相信我 但他们会听你的
Nobody trusts me, but they'll listen to you.
为什么我要听你的
Why should I...listen to you?
因为我认识的人中没有人比你
Because no one I know is more passionate
更热衷于帮助那些不能自助的人
about helping those who can't help themselves.
我确实对被剥夺权力的人心肠软
I have always had a soft spot for the disenfranchised.
我在听
I'm listening.
-绝对不能按你们的计划 -一定要按我们计划
- We are so not doing your plan. - We're totally doing our plan.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
太冒险了 我们已经安排好了
The risk is too great. We already worked this out.
我用我的电脑摧毁基础设施
I destroy the infrastructure with my computer,
然后你们把飞船埋起来 让它永远出不去
and you guys bury the ship so that it can't get out, ever.
-就这样 -艾利克斯 现在有道德使命了
- It's done. - Alex, there's a moral imperative here now.
那个洞底有生命
There are lives at the bottom of that hole.
他们可能是更多的约拿 我们为什么要帮他们
Who could be more versions of Jonah. Why would we help them?
可能是更多的她
Could be more versions of her.
如果你把他们埋了 就等于把我埋了
If you bury them, you bury me.
-这么说不公平 -我接触过他们
- That's not fair. - I've touched them.
他们像我们一样活着 而且很痛苦 奄奄一息
They're alive like we're alive, and they're suffering. Dying.
我们不能把这些生物当作"他们"
We can't think of the creatures as "Them."
这种想法使我们的父母
That's the same thinking that led our parents
把青少年塞到谋杀盒里
to put teenagers in a murder box.
我们发过誓不会变得像那些混♥蛋♥一样
And we swore we weren't going to be like those assholes.
-你在那站了多久 -够久了
- How long have you been standing there? - Long enough.
我同意她们
I'm with them.
看来这要变成营救任务了
I guess this just turned into a rescue mission.
约拿以为他要去我们的老地方接我
Jonah thinks he's picking me up from our spot.
他现在出发过去
He's headed there now.
好 告诉他要迟些到 让他等你
OK, tell him you're running late and to wait for you.
拖住他一会 应该够我们完成任务
That should keep him busy long enough for us to do our jobs.
-任务内容好像在变化 -是进化
- Which seem to be changing. - Evolving.
进化成开明具有包容性的
Into something inclusive and enlightened.
以及危险的 我们得进去了
And dangerous. We gotta go inside now.
所以我们需要更好的计划
Which means we need a better plan.
幸好 这是你的专长
Luckily, that's your area of expertise.
没错 但事关重大 不容失误
True, but with this much at stake, there's no margin for error,
所以我找了一个更有经验的人
so I reached out to someone with more experience.
但我们不能告诉他我们的目的
But we have to keep our objective to ourselves.
如果他知道了 就不会配合了
If he knows what we're doing, he won't go along with it.
跟我来
Follow me.
-你在开玩笑吧 -我们有共同的敌人
- You can't be serious. - We have a common enemy.
他知道关于工地的一切
He knows everything about the site,
比我们中任何人都了解约拿
and more about Jonah than any of us.
-但他和他们是一伙的 -我们必须先放下那个
- But he's on their side. - We have to let that go for now.
-我想让你们活下去 -我们的又一个共同点
- I want to keep you alive. - Something else we share.
不论你们想做什么
Look, whatever you intend to do,
我们都得赶在傲慢之前过去
we gotta get there ahead of PRIDE.
-所以我们得出发了 -那得把你眼蒙上
- So we need to move. - Which means we need a blindfold.
-什么 -秘密基地必须保持秘密
- A what? - Secret hideouts need to stay secret.
无意冒犯 威尔德先生
No offense, Mr. Wilder.
我只想告诉你我很抱歉
I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry.
对所有的一切
I'm sorry for all of it.
还有爸 无论你做什么
And please, whatever you do, Dad,
别去拿粉碎拳套
don't pick up the Fistigons.
爸
Dad?
-爸 你在吗 -维克多
- Dad, are you there? - Victor?
-我希望你能及时收到这个 -怎么了
- I hope you get this in time. - What's going on?
-我知道机会渺茫 -是他
- I know it's a long shot... - It's him.
-来自未来 -我想告诉你我很抱歉
- From the future. - I wanted to tell you I'm sorry.
-他在警告我们 -对所有的一切
- He's broadcasting a warning. - I'm sorry for all of it.
-是查斯 -时光机器成功了
- That's Chase. - The time machine works.
维克多 那太棒了
Victor, that's incredible.
每隔一段时间
Every once in a while
我就会想起自己嫁给了一位疯狂的科学家
I'm reminded that I married a mad scientist.
-听听他说的话 -爸 你在吗
- Listen to what he says. - Dad, are you there?
我希望你及时收到这个 我知道机会渺茫
I hope you get this in time. I know it's a longshot...
他不希望这一切发生
He didn't want it to happen.
他想救我 阻止这一切发生
He's trying to save me. To keep all of this from happening.
-这样他就又能和你享受父子时光了 -是啊
- So he could have another chance with you. - Yeah.
但他在未来 还发送了这个消息
And...since he's there, then, sending this to us now, that...
意味着这一切都会解决的
that means it's all gonna work out.
我们又是一家人了
We're gonna be a family again.
我想相信你 维克多
I want to believe you, Victor,
但现在畅想未来似乎太奢侈
but right now thinking about the future feels like a luxury.
我害怕今晚要发生的事
I'm afraid of what's gonna happen tonight.
不 别害怕
Oh, no. Don't be.
所以为以防万一我们把你的项目也带来了
That's why we're bringing your project for insurance.
不是吗
All right?
如果约拿想耍花招
If Jonah tries to trick us,
或有什么预料之外的事发生 我们有这个
or if anything goes sideways, we have this.
你确定这能行吗
Are you sure it'll work?
-我们没什么时间 -你的设计很伟大
- We didn't have any time to-- - Your design was magnificent.
我做了一些修改 但没问题
I may have made a couple alterations, but yes.
如果我们靠得足够近
If we can get close enough,
我们就能关闭发动机
we should be able to shut down the engine.
-如果我们要这么做 -那就没有退路
- And if we do that... - There's no escape.
没错
Yeah.
不幸的是
And unfortunately,
我们要一辈子忍♥受约拿了
we're stuck with Jonah forever.
除非戴尔和史黛茜做好他们的本分
Not if Dale and Stacey do their part.
-这主意糟透了 -什么意思
- This is a terrible idea. - What do you mean?
谁会带毒药来送别派对
Who brings poison to a bon voyage party?
那个在生物信息学假日派对上
The same guy who poured Everclear into the punchbowl
把烈酒倒入潘趣酒碗的人
at the Bioformatics holiday party.
那会你好像没意见
You didn't seem to have a problem with that.
是啊 那是因为没人的生命会有危险
Yeah, because nobody's life was at stake.
那我们就各持已见吧
That is a matter of opinion.
天哪 我只希望他离开
Oh God, I just want him to go away.
也许他会 如果真是这样 皆大欢喜
And maybe he will. And if so, big celebration.
蛋糕 气球 用一个形同约拿的盒装糖 对吧
Cake, balloons, a Jonah piñata for candy and catharsis, right?
但他要是胆敢耍任何花招
But if he has one final trick up his scaly sleeve,
我感到一丝不对劲 或他试图伤害我在乎的人
I feel one tremor, or he tries to hurt someone I care about...
那我就了结他
I'm gonna drop him.
今天愉快
Have a blessed day.
光明前行
Journey in brightness.
活动是今晚吗
The event is tonight?
你父亲叫这升♥天♥活动 真是不可思议
Your father called it The Ascension. This is incredible.
不 弗兰克 这并不好 简直太糟了
No, Frank, it's not incredible. It's terrible.
这不是什么升♥天♥ 而是发射
And it's not an ascension, it's a launch--
约拿的宇宙飞船
of Jonah's spaceship.
没错 就是这样 我们不知道会发生什么
Yeah, you heard me. We have no idea what's gonna happen.
-我们必须确保我们在场 -没错
- We need to make sure we're there. - Absolutely.
我不想错过 如果真如大卫说的那样
I wouldn't miss it. If it's what David promised--
弗兰克 这一切都是胡扯
Frank! All of that is bullshit.
约拿给我爸洗♥脑♥了
Fed to my father by Jonah.
听着 其他傲慢成员
Look, the rest of PRIDE is
担心他们的孩子今晚会受伤
worried that their kids might get hurt tonight--
而我担心我们的会跟他走
I'm worried that ours might leave. With him.
你得更信任卡罗琳娜一些
You need to trust Karolina more than that.
我不是担心卡罗琳娜
It's not Karolina I'm worried about.
好吧 我猜咱们就此别过了
Well...I guess this is goodbye.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我今晚要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you tonight.
你已经贡献了那么多
You've already done so much.
再说 部队已集结完毕
Besides, the troops have been marshaled.
他们会确保今晚一切顺利
They're gonna make sure that nothing goes wrong tonight.
光明...
Journey into...
约拿
Jonah...
我一生都致力于此
I've devoted my whole life to this.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表