剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
跪下 手放在头后
On your knees, hands behind your head.
-好计划 威尔德 -跪下
- Great plan, Wilder. - Down!
让我跟你谈两分钟
Let me talk to you for two minutes.
我不是 我们不是敌人
OK? I'm not-- We aren't the enemy.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
我只是想引起你的注意
I was just trying to get your attention.
我现在注意到你了 跪下
And now you got it. Come on.
我可以现在就杀了这里的每个人
I could kill everyone in here right now...
还不会有后果
and get away with it.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
定
Pause.
按说我们经历了那么多事
After everything we've been through,
这应该不算什么了
you would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal,
但我很不喜欢被拿枪指着脑袋
but I did not like having a gun held to my head.
艾利克斯 我知道达瑞斯的事很糟
Alex, I know what happened with Darius was awful,
但跟他们扯到一起也无济于事
but getting mixed up with these guys is not gonna fix it.
同意 已经别再钓鱼了
Agree. No more fishing, OK?
艾利克斯 这事我们不管了
Alex, we're dropping this.
我们换个办法扳倒父母们
We'll take down our parents another way.
或者 我们向前看吧
Or...maybe we just move on.
我们放下一切 着眼未来
We let it all go, we focus on the future.
艾利克斯
Alex.
好 我带莉薇回家
Yeah. I'll take Livvie home.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we rushing off to?
老街区 清理你留下的烂摊子
The old neighborhood. Clean up the mess you created.
-我们去塔玛家 -塔玛家
- We're going to Tamar's. - Tamar's?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
如果你这是可悲地想给我点教训
If this is your sad attempt at some teachable moment...
如果你没注意到的话
In case you didn't notice,
维克多·斯坦恩在建造什么高科技玩意
Victor Stein is creating some high-tech shit
来对付我们的孩子们
to use against our kids.
如果艾利克斯中枪 他可不会发光
And if Alex gets shot, he ain't gonna glow,
他只会流血
he's gonna bleed.
所以我们得马上找到他
So we need to find him now.
好吧 但我们不能信任塔玛
Fine. But we can't trust Tamar.
为什么 因为你杀了达瑞斯吗
Why? Because of what you did to Darius?
我现在比起你可远远更信任她
Right now I trust her a hell of a lot more than I do you.
这是一个多方向麻醉镖
This is a multidirectional tranquilizer dart.
外型和设计是参考了红尾鵟
Its look and design is modeled after the red-tailed hawk.
以捕食鸟命名的导弹枪 听上去很疼
A missile gun named after a predatory bird. Sounds painful.
别担心 我们会小心使用的
Don't worry. We'll use it with discretion.
珍妮特搞明白了这究竟是怎么一回事 是吗
Janet figured out how this actually works, huh?
是啊 真是好资源
She did. It's an incredible resource.
有关于能量转换 太空旅行的知识
Insight into energy conversion, space travel--
这些科技如此先进
technology so advanced, it, uh--
是你远远无法掌握的
Well, it's far beyond your grasp.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-亲爱的 -珍妮特
- Honey. - Janet.
我就先把话说明白了
I'll just get it out of the way by stating the obvious.
这很尴尬
This is awkward.
但我想加入这个男生智囊团
But I want in on this boys' club think tank.
我破解了《摘要》 设计了反重力枪
I cracked the Abstract, I designed the anti-gravity gun--
我已经充分证明了自己的价值
I have more than proven my worth.
我们很欢迎你的加入
You'd be a welcome addition to our team.
你都抓到他们了
You had 'em in your lap!
-却放走了他们 -我没放走他们
- And you let 'em go?! - I didn't let them go,
就像你昨晚也没有放走那个小姑娘
just like you didn't let that little girl go last night.
是她的怪物朋友救走了她 是吧
Her freak-ass friends busted her out, didn't they?
-他们做了什么 -他们让我又尊敬了你
- So what if they did? - It raises you in my esteem
因为我知道你不是被小茉莉揍扁了
to know you didn't get your ass rolled by Little Miss Molly.
但也让我产生了问题
But it raises some questions as well.
比如 为什么不把这些事告诉我
Such as, why keep that information a secret from me?
你质疑我的忠诚吗
You question my loyalty?
是的 先生 没错
Yes, sir. I do indeed.
你一看到
See, as soon as you saw
那个小女巫和那个人肉荧光棒
that little witch and the human glow-stick,
就看到了自己的出路
you saw your way out.
不管傲慢付了多少钱想找回那些孩子
Whatever PRIDE was paying to find their kids----
他们的价值都远高于那个
they was worth a whole lot more than that.
-我本打算告诉你的 -什么时候
- I was gonna come to you. - When?
-你让我和我的人陷于危险中 -他们是我的人
- You put me and my men in danger. - Those are my men!
你为我工作
You work for me.
别忘了是我在斯劳森街和佛蒙特街街口
Don't forget I'm the one that picked your ass up
发现了你 我看到了你的潜力
off of Slauson and Vermont. I saw something in you.
你可以利用的潜力
Something that you could use.
就像你也想利用那些孩子
Just like you're trying to use them kids.
别指导我怎么做我的工作
Don't tell me how to do my job.
你不喜欢我的做事方式
You don't like how I'm doing things,
那我去另找别的会听话的暴徒来
I'll find some other thug who knows how to listen.
孩子们有危险 我需要跟莉薇谈谈
The kids are in danger. I need to talk to Livvie.
我一直想联♥系♥她
I've been trying to reach her.
他们遭遇了一次突击队
They had a run-in with the Strike Team.
突击队 我们怎么没听说
Strike Team? Why didn't we know about this?
布伦特伍德村集市上没在谈论此事吗
They're not talking about it at the Brentwood Country Mart?
没人肯说发生了什么
No one's sayin' what went down.
-艾利克斯没事吧 -他们逃掉了
- Is Alex OK? - They escaped.
但我还是很担心
But I'm still worried.
莉薇不肯回我电♥话♥ 或短♥信♥
Livvie's not returning my calls or my texts...
那些人可不是会遗忘原谅的人
Those guys, they don't forgive and they don't forget.
-他们会去找他们的 -突击队我来应付
- They're gonna come looking. - I'll handle the Strike Team.
现在 我可以在外面给你布置安保
In the meantime, I can put security outside.
-确保你的安全 -多谢你担心了
- Make sure you're safe. - It's nice that you're worried.
被迫成为单身妈妈并不轻松
Being forced into single motherhood is not easy.
我不需要你的安保
I don't need your security.
除非是让她远离我
Unless it's to keep her away from me.
现在不是固执的时候 塔玛
Now is not the time to be stubborn, Tamar.
我保证会解决此事
I promise I'll fix this.
但你一有孩子们的消息得马上联♥系♥我
But you need to call me the minute you hear from the kids.
我保证
You have my word.
你居然听命于
You're takin' orders from the same people
杀了你丈夫 还付钱让我冲你儿子开枪的人
who killed your husband and paid me to shoot at your baby.
真不是好家长啊 塔玛
Bad Parenting 101, Tamar.
你真是能忍♥ 换我就会杀了她
You got a strong stomach, though. I woulda killed her.
我们这么办 我让你知道傲慢的事
Here's the deal. I keep you in the loop with PRIDE,
你放过我 和我的家人
and you leave me and my family alone.
我们现在算是合伙人了吗
So we partners now, or what?
你在吃蛋糕吗
Are you eating cake?
你不是要升级监控器的
I thought you were supposed to be upgrading
扫描软件吗
the scanning software for these monitors.
为什么 这里有蛋糕呢
Why, when there's cake?
真好吃啊
It's delicious. It's...
糖产生了多巴胺激增
The sugar creates this dopamine surge and...
脂肪分子
the fat molecules just...
让舌头愉悦
pleasure the tongue.
我见到了维克多在准备的武器的图纸
I've seen those weapons Victor's preparing.
那东西很吓人 蒂娜 妮可可能会受伤的
They're scary, Tina. Nico could get hurt.
这糖霜太好吃了
This frosting...is amazing.
拜托 蒂娜 这很严肃的
Come on, Tina. This is serious.
我们得在事态恶化前救回女儿
We gotta get our daughter back before things get worse.
我们都看到妮可杀约拿时她的眼神了
We both saw the look in Nico's eyes when she killed Jonah.
妮可杀了约拿
Nico killed Jonah.
这是要有后果的
There must be consequences.
我们每天都活在约拿的后果里
We're living the consequences of Jonah every day.
脂肪分子不愉悦了吗
Are those fat molecules not so pleasurable anymore?
天呐
God!
我们说好的
We had an agreement.
你的人找到我儿子就联♥系♥我
You call me when your men had my son.
我知道他们早先遭遇了突击队
I know they tangled with the Strike Team earlier.
你在玩什么把戏 弗洛雷斯
What kind of game are you playing, Flores?
我没想玩什么 我也没接到电♥话♥
I'm not gaming you. I didn't get a call either--
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表