剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
如果你想的话
If that's what you want.
现在你该纠正
This is the part where you correct
我以父权古旧的方式替你表达意愿了
my patriarchal and archaic way of speaking for you.
不
No, uh...
我就是想坐下
I--I just need to sit.
格特
Gert!
格特 呼吸 你得呼吸
Gert, just breathe, OK? We need you to breathe.
我不懂 就好像他们都病了 或是
I don't get it. It's like they're both sick, or...
都要死了
...dying.
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up.
我们不是要等弗洛雷斯的吗
Thought we were supposed to be waiting on Flores.
-我现在是老大了 -谁说的
- I'm in charge now. - Says who?
傲慢说的
Says PRIDE.
第一件事 找到那几个熊孩子
First order of business, find those damn kids.
我们什么都试了 没有线索
We tried everything. We have no leads.
别担心 屋里就有个线索
Don't trip. I got a lead right inside.
塔玛
Tamar!
莉薇 怎么回事
Livvie, what's going on?!
跑是没用的 她要跟我走
Ain't no point in running! She comin' with me.
-我们不是一边的吗 -我改主意了
- We're supposed to be on the same side! - I changed my mind.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
你带我去哪
Where are you taking me?!
莉薇 莉薇
Livvie! Livvie!!!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表