剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
爸
Dad?
如果约拿在那个里面
If Jonah's in that one...
我们得把这个打开 尽快
We've gotta get this one open. Fast.
仪式进入最后阶段了
The ceremony's in its final stage.
屈服于我
Bend to my will.
上 茉莉
Now, Molly.
天啊 爸爸
Holy shit. Dad!
交给我
I got this.
威尔德 你来看看这个
Wilder, need you to come come check this out.
我觉得我能想办法把它打开
Think I can figure out how to get this open.
查斯 我们得走了
Chase, we have to go.
仪式结束了 会有人来
The ceremony is over. People will be coming.
你认真的吗 我们救威尔德他爸 但不救我爸
Wait, are you serious? We're saving Wilder's dad, but not mine?
看起来这个舱
It looks like this tank
是唯一维持他生命的东西
is the only thing that's keeping him alive.
如果我们乱动
If we mess with it,
最终可能会弊大于利
we might end up doing more harm than good.
也许我们会回来救他
Maybe we'll come back for him.
-查斯 -我今天
- Chase? - I had to say goodbye
得再一次和我爸妈道别
to both of my parents again today.
我不知道我还能承受多少
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
-你还好吗 -很好 怎么了
- Are you OK? - Aces. Why?
你在做什么
What are you working on?
升级粉碎拳套
Upgrading the Fistigons.
查斯 对不起
Chase, I'm sorry.
我要说多少次
How many times am I gonna have to say that?
其实这是你第一次说
Actually, that's the first time you've said it.
我完全迷失在我自己的困境里
I've been so trapped in my own mind that it...
所以没发现你和我一样
it's kept me from seeing that you were trapped in there with me.
即使我的焦虑得到控制 我还是很害怕
And even with my anxiety under control, I'm terrified out here.
我也是
So am I.
那我们一起害怕 会不会好点
So wouldn't it be better if we're-- if we're terrified together?
我很忙
I'm busy.
回头再说吧
We can talk later.
好
Ok.
珍妮特
Janet.
-我是... -痊愈了吗
- Am I-- - Healed?
你痊愈有段时间了
I think you have been for a while.
我是想说在做梦吗
I was gonna say dreaming.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
-我该怎么报答你 -没事
- What can I do to repay you? - It's fine.
-你还好吧 -是的
- You feel OK? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
那就好 我们有很多工作要做
'Cause we have a lot of work to do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我从未做过任何事情来帮助我们的儿子
I've never done anything to help our son.
或是任何人
Or anyone.
但以后不一样了
But that stops now.
我们要关掉那艘船
We're gonna shut down that ship.
我是杰弗里·威尔德
You've reached Geoffrey Wilder.
请留言
Leave a message.
如果你没有充分的理由放我鸽子
If you stood me up for no good reason,
我就杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我会很生气的
I mean, I'm gonna be really mad.
真的很生气
I am really mad.
如果你有充分的理由
If...you have a good reason,
或是出事了
and something has happened to you...
就给我回电♥话♥
call me back.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
艾利克斯
Alex?
你救了我
You saved me?
不 不 我没有救你
No. No, I didn't save you.
我绑♥架♥了你
I kidnapped you.
现在我们扯平了
Now we can call it even.
你打算怎么处置我
What are you gonna do with me?
我问问题 我制定规则
I ask the questions. I make the rules.
你现在在我的屋檐下
You're under my roof now.
对不起 我有点紧张
Sorry. I'm a little on edge.
我不是有意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
那你就准备偷偷溜进来看我睡觉
So you were just gonna sneak in here and watch me sleep?
吓人
Creepy.
我不知道我为什么过来
I don't know why I came in here.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们生活在危险的时代
We're living in dangerous times,
我们需要休息 所以
and we need our rest, so...
如果我们必须一起睡才行
if the only way we can sleep is...together,
那我们就别逞强了
then... maybe we should just give in.
听到你这么说 我真的很高兴
I'm really happy to hear you say that.
但是
But...
你得睡在老妇的枕头上
you're gonna have to sleep on Old Lace's pillow.
或者
Or, you know, I mean--
如果你真的受不了
I can just take this gross dinosaur pillow
我也可以睡这个
if you're gonna be so dramatic.
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
我知道
I know you have.
我一直在憋着心事 我受不了了
I just keep burying things, and, um, I can't do it anymore.
卡罗琳娜 你可以告诉我任何事
Karolina, you can tell me anything.
我一直在和约拿会面
I've been meeting with Jonah.
什么
What?
起初只是为了
At first it was just to...
更多地了解我的力量以及我是什么样的人
figure out more about my powers and what I am,
但之后我知道他做了可怕的事情
but then... knowing the terrible things he did,
就开始关心他了
I started to care about him.
他带我看了洞底是什么
He showed me what was at the bottom of that hole--
我的家人
my family...
和我一样发光的生命体
beings of light that are actually like me.
然后我去找我妈
So then I went to my mom,
因为我想知道我是否能信任他
because I needed to know if I could trust him
以及我该不该帮他解救我的家庭 而不是
and if I should be helping him free my family, not...
活埋他们
burying them alive.
嗯 你为什么不告诉我这些
Well-- like, why didn't you tell me any of this?
因为还有别的事
Because there's something else...
我告诉你之后 一切都会变得不一样
...and after I tell you, nothing will ever be the same,
我不希望这样 因为我从来没有
and I don't want that because I've never been this--
像现在和你在一起一样快乐
as happy as I am now with you.
什么都不会改变 好吗
Nothing is gonna change, OK?
不管是什么 我们都能应付
Whatever it is, we can handle it.
告诉我
Just tell me.
约拿 他杀死了艾米
Jonah. He killed Amy.
说点什么啊 求你了
Please say something.
我告诉你这件事对吗
Did I do the right thing by telling you?
请告诉我这个决定是对的
Please tell me that I did.
对
Yes...
你做得对
you did the right thing.
对不起 妮可
I'm sorry, Nico.
这一切终于结束了
I'm so glad that this is finally over.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表