剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
是时候了
It's time.
怎么回事
What... is... happening?
-求求你 求求你 我害怕 -不管发生了什么
- Please, please. I'm afraid. - Whatever happened...
我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩
I think our parents killed that girl.
成功了 你感觉怎么样
It worked. How do you feel?
我感觉好极了
I feel fantastic.
这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗
Maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor.
所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来
Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off.
你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人
You are the only other person that staff will work for.
今晚你就先拿着吧 我相信你 妮可
Why don't you keep it for the night. I trust you, Nico.
我觉得自己有点不对劲
I think there might be something wrong with me.
住手 别碰她
Stop! Get away from her.
天啊 它听我的话
Holy shit, it does what I say.
爸爸 不
Dad, don't!
求求你
Please.
没有牺牲 我无法完全复活他
I can't fully revive him without a sacrifice.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be OK?
我们都希望如此
That's what we're all hoping for.
格拉西亚拉 是戴尔和史黛茜
Hi, Graciela. It's Dale and Stacey.
我们知道茉莉现在应该从学校回到家了
We knew Molly would be home from school by now,
我们只是想她了
and we were just missing her.
-她不在这 -我们相信你
- She's not here. - We trusted you with her.
是的 但我不相信你们
Yes, but I don't trust you.
你的父母在去世前给我寄了这个
Your parents sent me this just before they died.
有轻轨站
There's a Metrolink.
我们明早可以去 如果你想的话
Go down there in the morning if you like.
这是特地留给我的
This was left specifically for me.
很重要的东西
Something important.
茉莉 在你出生之前
Molly, since before you were born,
我们就是傲慢组织的成员
we've been a part of an organization called PRIDE.
他们在计划挖掘一些东西
They're planning on digging something up,
一些被深埋在这城市地下的东西
something buried deep beneath the city.
就算底下埋着的是好东西...
And even if what's down there is good--
可还有隐伏断层 如果我们破坏了它
There's a blind fault. And if we disturb it,
会带来一系列的地震活动
it will cause a series of seismic events--
更别说我们发现了在这些石头样本中
Not to mention we found some really weird stuff
有一些很奇怪的物质
in these rock samples.
下面的这个东西 是活物
Whatever's down there, it's alive.
你得告诉我那晚在学校到底怎么回事
You gonna tell me what's going on with that school
还有你那帮超炫的朋友
and those crazy-ass friends of yours?
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
那我们的关系肯定很好了
Then I guess we tight as hell.
我想也是时候了
About time, I guess,
鉴于今晚是我们在地球上的最后一晚
since tonight may be our last night on Earth.
这样的话 我想最后跳一支舞
Well, if that's how it is, I'd like one last dance.
我很久以前就想这么做了
I've just wanted to do that for a really long time.
我们必须阻止他们 没有其他人会这么做了
We have to stop this. No one else will.
该回家了 儿子
Time to come home, son.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
-我们是一家人 -我们是一家人
- We're a family. - We're a family.
必要的话我们会与你们战斗
And we'll fight you if we have to!
我才是你父亲
I'm your father.
你知道她的这个能力吗
Did you know about this?
不 但这正是我一直害怕的
No, but it's what I was afraid of.
重要的是如果你在看
The point is, if you're watching this,
说明我们没能阻止它
we failed to stop it.
她落入一伙
She has fallen in with a group of teenagers
涉嫌谋杀黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的青少年手中
that are persons of interest in the death of Destiny Gonzales.
有与本案相关线索
Anyone with news regarding
请立即联♥系♥警方
this case should contact the police immediately.
地震预报 洛杉矶是下一处吗
孩子们回到身边 你们开心吗
Are you happy you have the kids back?
你们想到他们这么快就会回来了吗
Did you think you'd get them back so soon?
威尔德太太 你跟他们说过话了吗
Mrs. Wilder! Have you talked to them yet?
就说一句
One statement!
迪恩先生 说说吧
Mr. Dean, please!
我们想感谢你们和全市人♥民♥的支持
We'd like to thank you and the city for your support.
至于关于我们的孩子们和他们的安全的问题
As for questions regarding our children and their safety--
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我们见过女儿之后再接待媒体不迟
We can talk to the press after we see our daughter.
所以弗兰克没资格加入傲慢
And that is why Frank will never be a member of PRIDE.
我就知道他们跑不远
I knew they wouldn't get far for long.
他们根本不会在街头生存
They have no idea how to survive on the streets.
怪不得他们待了这么久才想到跑
No wonder it took them so long to run away.
我们还在等你们道歉呢
We're still waiting for your apology.
是你们报了警 害得我们的孩子都成了逃犯
You called the cops on our kids and made 'em fugitives.
是啊 我儿子的脸
Yeah, my son's face
出现在了全市的每一面屏幕上
has been plastered across every screen in the city.
所以他们才能被找到 只用了24小时
Which is why they've been found... 24 hours later.
别理他们 小凯 黑子就会黑
Don't bother, Cat. Haters gonna hate.
弗洛雷斯警探 谢谢协助
Detective Flores. Thank you for your assistance.
我也刚到 我一接到电♥话♥就赶来了
Just got here myself. Came as soon as I received the call.
他们被扣在这边
They're being held back here.
真不敢相信你们这么快就找到了他们
I just can't believe you found 'em so quickly.
我们发起了全市寻人 不惜一切
We launched a citywide manhunt, pulled out all the stops.
我的人说他们分头走了
My men said they'd split up.
是吗 那好奇怪
Really? That seems strange.
很合理 这样更不好找
Makes sense. Harder to find them that way.
等等 你见到他们后打算怎么说
Wait. What are you gonna say when you see them?
不说什么 我只想抱住他们
Nothing. I just wanna hug them.
孩子们 你们的家长来了
Kids, your parents are here.
该死
Oh, shit.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这不是我们的孩子们
Uh, those aren't our kids.
老天啊 弗洛雷斯
For Christ's sakes, Flores.
对不起 我不知道该说什么好
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
我的人向我保证说...
My men assured me--
或许光是男人帮你办事还不够
Maybe you need more than just men handling your shit.
没确定找到他们就别打来
Don't call till you actually have them.
那么我们的孩子们还在逃跑
This means our kids are still running.
-停下吧 -还给我们
- Stop, please! - Give those back!
他怎么拿到的
How did he even get them?
查斯负责警戒的
Chase was supposed to be on lookout!
是啊 我也就打了五分钟的盹
Yeah, I only dozed off for, like, five minutes.
格特 快点啊
Gert, hurry!
又不是你们在拿购物车推恐龙
Yeah, you're not the one pushing the dinosaur in the shopping cart.
该死
Shit!
如果我爸在 他会杀了我的
If my dad were here, he'd kill me.
-再杀一次吗 -艾利克斯 我们得拦住他
- Again? - Alex, we gotta stop him.
伙计们
Guys!
别上街
Get away from the street.
监控 不安全
Camera. It's not safe.
那人拿走了军事级别的手套
That guy got away with military-grade gauntlets.
你不是说那玩意不好使吗
I thought you said they don't work.
是需要修补
With... tinkering.
等等 他还拿走别的了吗
Wait, did he take anything else?
艾利克斯 钱还在吗
Alex, you still have the money?
拜托 难道我会允许自己像查斯一样被抢吗
Please. Think I'd allow myself to get robbed blind like Chase?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
-没了 -好样的 威尔德
- It's gone. - Way to go, Wilder.
是你负责警戒的
You were supposed to be on lookout.
那我们现在怎么办 我们可能被看到了
Well, what are we supposed to do now? Someone might have seen us.
-我好饿 我没法思考 -但我们没钱
- I'm so hungry I can't think. - Except we have no money.
那我们就找能免费吃饭的地方
Then we find somewhere that we can eat for free.
不管怎样 我们都得赶快行动 我们得走了
Whatever we do, we gotta do it quick, guys. We gotta go.
我们哪都去不了 小车坏了
We're not going anywhere. This wheel's busted.
我来吧
I got it.
我们真不擅长离家出走
Man, we suck at being runaways.
离家童盟
第二季 第一集
好 没有监控 也没有警♥察♥
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表