剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
"Molly, thank you so much for being you."
我爱你 小茉
I love you, Mols.
格特是对的 我们是一家人
Gert's right. We are family.
但没人能够代替你的父母
And yet, no one can replace your mom and dad.
他们会很为如今的你骄傲的
They would be very proud of the person you are today.
所以 我想把这支舞献给他们
So...I would like to dedicate this dance to them.
好
Ok.
嗯 我能感觉到伏特加这会儿在阻断谷氨酸盐
Yes. I can feel the vodka blocking the glutamate as we speak.
你觉得蒂娜会把事情告诉傲慢吗
Do you think Tina's going to tell PRIDE what happened?
-这个嘛 -算了
- Well-- - Never mind.
我知道答案是什么
I know the answer to that.
蒂娜会做对蒂娜最有利的事
Tina's going to do whatever's best for Tina.
是啊
That is true.
她最近的行为有点奇怪
She has been acting rather odd lately,
-你说是吧 -她是个实嘛
- don't you think? - Yeah, well, she is a Minoru.
史黛茜 我觉得我得告诉你
You know, Stace, I-- I feel like I-- I have to tell you,
我不确定我能原谅你所做的事
I'm not sure that I forgive you... for what you did.
别傻了
Don't be absurd.
你知道我那只是为了孩子们好
You know I was only doing what was best for the kids.
那也不能给人下毒
That's not an excuse for... poisoning anyone.
看你又摆出高姿态了
Oh, look at you on your high horse again.
好啊 随你吧
Fine. Be like that.
等等
Hang on.
这话我说出来是很难的
That was a really difficult thing for me to say.
你还想吃饼干吗
Do you want a cookie now?
顶撞妈妈是没有奖赏的 戴尔
You don't get a reward for confronting Mommy, Dale.
有人又开始用硫喷妥钠了吗
Wow, someone get into the sodium thiopental again?
好吧 这可不妙
OK. Now, that is not good.
史黛茜 我要提个议
Stace, I'm gonna suggest something.
听上去可能有些极端 但我需要你考虑一下
It may sound a little extreme, but I need you to consider it.
说吧
Just say it.
好吧 亲爱的
OK, OK. Um, well, I, hon,
我觉得我们得杀掉恐爪龙
think we need to put the deinonychus down.
她暴♥力♥ 危险
She's violent, she's dangerous,
从今天的事来看 她显然失控了
after today she is clearly out of control.
你是说杀了老妇
So you mean kill Old Lace.
-这个嘛 -绝对不行
- Well-- - Absolutely not.
格特爱那只野兽 现在我们还知道他们是相通的
Gert loves that beast. And now we know they're connected.
是啊 我们伤害恐龙 就会伤到格特 没错
Right, we hurt the dinosaur, then we hurt Gert. Of course.
不 这倒也是 但不是因为那个
No. Well, I mean, yes, but that's not why.
那是为什么 还能有什么原因
Well, why? What other reason could there be?
因为我们可以利用她
Because we can use her.
我们放了老妇 她们的心灵感应
We let Old Lace go, and their little telepathic connection
会让她把我们带去找到格特和茉莉
means she'll lead us straight to Gert and Molly...
-的藏身处 -没错
- ...wherever they are. - Right.
然后
And then...
我们再杀了她
we kill her.
你今晚好棒
You were so great tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you. I...
我从没见过茉莉那么开心
I've never seen Molly so happy.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
你想...
Do you wanna--
你还想来我房♥间睡吗
do you wanna have a sleepover in my room?
我的床好冷
My bed's really cool.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我
I, um...
我要走了
I'm leaving.
格特
Gert.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
什么叫你懂了 你懂什么
What do you mean you get it? You get what?
我才刚懂
I just got it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我直到现在才明白
I didn't really see it until now.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你本就打算走的 是吗
You were always gonna leave, weren't you?
这不公平 你都没问过我是为什么
That's not fair. You haven't even asked me why.
你打算不说一句就走的吗
Were you just gonna leave without saying anything?
别装作自己就很完美 你也想走的
Don't try to act all perfect. You wanted to leave too.
-你还说过你想走 -但我没有
- You even said you wanted to leave. - But I didn't...
是吧
did I?
格特 我爸病了
Gert, my dad is sick. OK?
他需要我
He needs me.
我们对抗的是我们打不过 逃不过的人
And we're against people that we can't beat or outrun.
-你听到蒂娜的话了 -蒂娜
- You heard what Tina said. - Tina?!
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
算了吧 查斯
Forget it, Chase.
我可以跟你吵 闹起来
I could argue with you, I could...make a scene,
尖叫 大哭
I could scream, cry...
我可以一点点地辩驳你
I could give you a point-by-point rebuttal,
但那些都无所谓的
and none of that would matter
因为你就是想走
because you want to go.
如果你就这么想的 那你就这么做吧 走吧
And if that's how you feel, then that's what you should do. Go.
你不能不道别就偷偷溜走
You're not just gonna sneak out of here without saying goodbye.
就不能有一天吗
Can't I just have one day?
就一天
Can I have one day...
非要发生坏事吗
where I have to have everything bad happening?
怎么回事 这个怎么在我床上
What's going on? Why were these in my bed?
-查斯要走了 -什么
- Chase is leaving. - What?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-我要回家 -他要离开我们了
- I'm going home. - He's leaving us.
等等 你要走了
Wait, you're--you're leaving?
-查斯 你不能这么做 -哥们 别走啊
- Chase, you can't do this. - Dude, come on, man. Don't leave.
对不起 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
我不指望你们理解
Look, I don't expect you guys to understand.
但我走进这里时 只是个傻孩子
But when I walked into this place, I was a dumb kid.
但因为我们经历的一切
But because of everything that we've been through, I...
我长大了
I grew up.
这是因为你们
Because of all you guys.
你们让我明白
You guys taught me that
我不非得随大流
I don't have to just go along with the group.
知道吗
And you know what?
所以我才要走
That's why I'm leaving.
我离开是因为 留在这里 感觉已经不对了
I'm leaving because being here, it doesn't feel right anymore.
你们很好
You guys are...good.
你们非常好
You guys are so good.
但我现在必须去别的地方
But there's just somewhere else I gotta be right now.
他来了
He's here.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表