剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
卡罗琳娜
Karolina...
我一直在找你
I've been searching for you...
谁啊
Hello?
你在这里面干什么呢
What are you doing in here?
找我们的孩子们
Trying to find our kids.
我们遭到袭击了 我们得还击
We're under attack, and we have to fight back.
亲爱的 这不像你啊
Sweetie, that's so not you.
这正是我
Or it's exactly me.
-蒂娜 -不是 维克多
- Tina? - No. Victor?
不是
No.
查斯
Chase?
我们好高兴你回家了 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
We are so happy you came home, honey. How you feeling?
-如果我们想救格特 -就得把解药
- If we want to save Gert-- - Then we need to give
-给老妇 -戴尔
- Old Lace the antidote. - Dale.
你救了我们
You saved us.
现在我们怎么离开
Now how do we get out of here?
阿沃尔 他怎么找来的
It's AWOL. How did he find us?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我能感觉到它挠抓我
I can feel it clawing at me!
想划破我的皮肤
It's trying to rip through my skin.
妮可受不了了
You guys! Nico's losing it!
上上
Move, move, move!
出去
Get...out!
重修♥炼♥
A reconditioning?
请坐下吧 莱斯利
Please. Sit down, Leslie.
请下地狱去吧 弗兰克
Please go to hell, Frank.
带你的家人走向光明
女士 你饿吗
Ma'am, are you hungry?
拿着吧
Take this.
没事 是给你的
It's OK. It's for you.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
让光明进入你 莱斯利
Let the Light enter you, Leslie.
让它清除你的抵抗
Let it cleanse away the resistance.
那句台词你能再来一次吗
Yeah, can you do that line again?
我还是没感觉
I'm still not really feelin' it.
你关闭教会的计划 是错误的
This plan you have to close the church, it's just wrong.
教会是虚假的 弗兰克 所以你才那么喜欢它
The church is pretend, Frank. That's why you like it so much.
我不会允许你
I am not going to let you
毁了我们毕生的心血
ruin our life's work.
"允许"我 你阻止不了我
"Let" me? You can't stop me.
再说 你并没做过什么 是吧 弗兰克
Besides, you didn't actually do any work, did you, Frank?
我可以阻止你 莱斯利 我说了我会送你...
I can stop you, Leslie. I told you I would send you--
送我去祭坛吗 好啊 来吧
Send me to the Crater? Fine. Then do it.
我并不想那样
This is not what I wanted.
带她上车
Take her to the van.
老妇 我们在努力了
Old Lace, we're trying.
你觉得会有人来救我们吗
Do you think anyone will come for us?
他们最终总会来这儿找的
They should check here eventually.
如果突击队没把他们抓走的话
That's if the Strike Team didn't get 'em.
-来啦 -早上好
- Here you go. - Buenos dias.
你回来的第一个早上 我做了你最喜欢的
For your first morning back I made your favorite--
蓝莓山核桃薄煎饼
blueberry pecan pancakes.
我没回来
I'm not back.
我还让你妈妈买♥♥来了素食香肠
And I even had your mom buy those little vegan sausages
味同嚼蜡 但我喜欢 你也喜欢
that taste like cardboard, but I love 'em, and so do you,
所以不客气咯 我爱你
so you're welcome, I love you.
别想控制我
Don't gaslight me.
你毒害了我们 还绑♥架♥了我们
You poisoned us and then you kidnapped us.
你也配合了她 所以你也一样有罪
And you're going along with it, which makes you just as guilty!
小蛋糕
Now, Muffin...
你妈妈和我觉得你们的离家出走
your mother and I feel like this whole running-away thing
已经够久了
has gone on long enough.
查斯 我知道你父母也是这么想的
And Chase, I know your parents feel the same way.
我差点死了
I almost died!
亲爱的 我只是
Honey, I just wanted you
太想让你回家了 为此我不惜一切
home so badly I was willing to do anything.
格特 她可是你妈妈
Gert, I mean, she's your mom.
查斯 别喝 那可能有毒呢
Chase, no, don't drink that! That's probably poison!
离家童盟
第二季 第十一集
点着啊
Come on, light.
-你干什么呢 -没干什么 就是...
- Hey, What are you doing? - Nothing! I-- I'm just--
-你找到格特和查斯了吗 -医院数据库里没有
- Did you find Gert and Chase? - Not in the hospital databases.
我接下去打算黑紧急救护
I was gonna hack into Urgent Cares next,
但那可能得要一整天
but that could take all day.
我们没有一整天了
We don't have all day.
-你刚刚在这里做什么呢 -我说了没什么
- What were you doing in here just now? - I said nothing.
希望那不是阿沃尔的手榴弹
I hope that wasn't one of AWOL's grenades.
茉莉 小蛋糕没什么好藏的
Whoa, Molly. A little SnoBall's nothing to hide.
那是生日蜡烛吗
Is that a birthday candle?
昨天是我生日 那又如何
It was my birthday yesterday. So?
什么 茉莉 生日快乐
What?! Molly! Happy birthday!
你15了吧
What are you, fifteen now?
妹子 你老了哦
Damn, girl, you're gettin' old.
艾利克斯 都结束了 我们错过了
Alex, no, it's over. We missed it.
因为我们都忙着不被杀来着
Because we were trying not to get killed.
让我给你唱个生日歌♥吧
Let me sing you the birthday song.
-我虽然唱得差 但也强过没有 -算了吧
- I suck at it, but still. - Forget it.
我又不需要庆祝成人礼
It's not like I need a quince or anything.
什么
What?
成人礼
A quinceañera?
拉丁裔姑娘的15岁生日庆典
It's what girls in Latin culture do for their fifteenth.
但对于我来说太传统了
But...it's way too old-fashioned for me.
再说 得有家人才能做
Besides, you need a family, and...
我不想在格特不在时做
I don't want to do it without Gert.
家人 对了 开车的是查斯
Family. That's it. Chase was the one driving.
所以他会带着一只病恹恹的恐龙去哪
So where would he take a sick dinosaur?
只有两个地方可去 他父母家或你父母家
Really just two places. His parents or yours.
只有一家知道怎么处理老妇
And only one of those places would know what to do with Old Lace.
但你真觉得他会冒险去找我们父母吗
But do you really think that he would risk going to our parents?
只有一个办法能确定 来吧
There's one way to find out. Come on.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
我给你拿了...
I brought you some--
我觉得你可能...
I figured that maybe you were--
-你需要什么吗 -我没事
- Do you need anything? - I'm fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
请走开吧
Please just go.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
等等
Wait.
谁啊
Hello?
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们可能知道格特和查斯在哪了
We think we know where to find Gert and Chase.
去叫上妮可 我们走
Let's get Nico. Come on.
别 妮可状态太差
No. Nico's way too sick.
但我去
But-- but I'm in.
-好 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
看看在这里搭车要多久
Let's see how long it'll take to get a car up here.
吉博力姆教会是个谎言
The Church of Gibborim is a lie!
-愿光明照耀你 -请听我说
- May the light shine upon you. - Please, listen to me.
别向我鞠躬 不 你们说的一切都是鬼扯
Don't bow to me. No, Everything you're saying is bullshit.
全都是大卫·埃勒编造的 是个谎言
David Ellerh made the whole thing up. It's all a lie!
你们相信的一切都是胡扯
Everything you believe is bullshit!
你们相信的一切都是谎言
Everything you believe is a lie!
谎言
Lie.
都是谎言
It's all a lie!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我是S4E2R 我看到你爱你
I'm S4E2R. I see you and I love you.
省省吧
Oh, keep it.
这可是我的教会 你知道吧
This is my church. You know that, right?
你有水吗
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表