剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
艾利克斯 你得告诉我们
Alex, you have to tell us.
我们的父母这辈子一直在骗我们
Our parents lied to us every day of our lives.
如果我们要跟他们不一样 就得彼此信任
If we're gonna be different, we gotta trust each other,
所以再不要保密了
and that means no more secrets.
否则 我们就跟他们一样了
Otherwise, we're just like them.
好吧 我在给达瑞斯工作
Fine. I'm working for Darius.
那个绑♥架♥了你 差点打死你的家伙
The guy who kidnapped and almost shot you?
好计划
That's a great plan.
幸好你不需要测智商才能留下
Good thing you don't need an IQ test to stay here.
是吗 如果是的话 你要住哪
Yeah, 'cause then where would you stay?
你们叫我说的
Look, you guys asked me to tell you,
我说了 现在我要走了
and I did, so now I'm leaving.
艾利克斯
Alex.
至少他说了实话
At least he told us the truth.
傲慢
这是结束的开始
This is the beginning of the end.
咱们先别妄下结论
Let's not jump to any conclusions.
抱歉 跳还不够呢 逃怎么样
Uh, sorry. Jumping is the least we can do. How about fleeing?
吉恩和艾丽斯预测了
Gene and Alice predicted
地震和随之而来的大毁灭
earthquakes followed by mass destruction.
-我可没看到大毁灭 -现在还没有
- I'm not seeing the mass destruction. - Not yet.
莱斯利 约拿对你说什么了吗
Leslie, has Jonah said anything to you?
没有 他现在只信任弗兰克
No. These days he only has eyes for Frank.
维克多会知道怎么让钻停摆
Victor would know how to keep the drill offline.
你听说约拿计划什么时候复苏他了吗
Have you heard when Jonah's planning on bringing him back?
或者要复苏他吗
Or even if he is?
拜托 我什么事都是最后一个知道
Please. I'm always the last to know anything.
这场会结束了吗 我得走了
Is this meeting over? I need to go.
怎么了 我可以有自己的安排吧
What? I'm allowed to have plans.
我们也有
Well, us, too.
但有人得留下来
But someone has to stay
盯着怀斯监控信♥号♥♥
to monitor the Wizey surveillance feeds.
以防还有人想找到我们的孩子们
In case anyone still wants to find our kids?
好 我们来
Fine. We'll do it.
你看到了什么 马上联♥系♥我
You see anything, you call me immediately.
知道了吗
Got it?
联合主席做得如何了
How's that co-chair thing workin' out?
你把我要的拿来了吗
You brought what I asked?
图纸都拿来了
The plans are all here.
你确定这是维克多的全部资料了
And you're sure it's everything Victor's got?
不管你信不信 我是看得懂数据的
Believe it or not, I can actually read these specs too.
抱歉 我无意冒犯你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.
大家都知道你和维克多是在研究生院相识
Everybody knows you met Victor in grad school,
但他们忘了你也曾是个优秀的学生
but they forget that you were an excellent student as well.
你对引力波理论的研究很了不起
Your knowledge on gravitational wave theory is quite impressive.
已经很久没人认可过我的其他才能了
It's been a while since anyone's given me credit
除了
for more than just...
糕点义卖♥♥时能拿出最好的无麸质香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕
bringing the best gluten-free banana nut muffins to the bake sale.
我知道你对傲慢多么重要
Well, I know how valuable you are to PRIDE.
我怎么知道维克多还活着
How do I know Victor's even still alive?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
我无法向你解释我是怎么使用量子场理论
I can't explain to you how I'm using quantum field theory
和亚细胞生物物理过程
and sub-cellular biophysical processes
维系你丈夫的生命的
to keep your husband alive.
你只能相信我在这么做 好吗
You just have to trust that I am. OK?
他看上去很安宁
He looks... peaceful.
你无法想象
You have no idea.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
挺令人意外的 毕竟是你冲他开的枪
That's kind of surprising, since you're the one who shot him.
只有让维克多恢复健康
Getting a healthy Victor back
查斯才最有可能会回家
is my best chance at getting Chase home.
那些图纸呢
Now, about those plans...
你知道
You know...
我是帮你建造它的最佳搭档
I'd be the perfect partner to help you build this.
我说你相对来说挺了不起 是真心的
I meant it when I said you were impressive, relatively speaking,
但维克多已经在这方面做出了领先一代的成果
but Victor's already done next generation work on this,
而他和我
and he and I are...
能通话
in communication.
这个职位有人了
The position's been filled.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
You OK?
嗯 就是
Yeah, it's just...
感觉好像恍如隔世
it already feels like a lifetime ago.
好棒的房♥子 似乎没人
Cool house. Looks deserted.
要我把前门撕烂吗
Do you want me to rip off the front gate?
不要
No. Nope.
这边绕过去
Come around this way.
监控只到车道
The surveillance cameras start at the driveway,
但有个盲点 我们可以在那里超控怀斯
but there's a blind spot. We can override Wizey from there.
你要杀你♥妈♥的♥智能房♥屋吗
You want to kill your mom's smart house?
这要怎么做到
How do we do that?
不是我们 是你
Not we. You.
这个控制了里面的怀斯神经中枢
This controls Wizey's nerve center inside.
你觉得我的异能能关掉它吗
You think my powers can somehow shut it off?
光是能吧
Light is energy, right?
是啊 但我从未试过这么做
Yeah. I've just never tried anything like this before.
天呐 你做到了
Oh, my God, you're doing it!
-我都不知道我在做什么 -别停就对了
- I don't know what I'm doing. - Just don't stop.
地震
最新新闻
Breaking news.
今早 一波5.3级的地震
This morning, an earthquake with a seismic reading of 5.3
袭击了洛杉矶 官方...
hits Los Angeles. Officials at--
好 我们得走了 好吗
All right. We gotta move, OK?
我来望风 以防你妈回来
OK. I'll stand guard out here just in case your mom shows.
既然我们来了 要不要再拿点别的走
Should we grab anything else while we're here?
我想要的只有一样
There's only one thing I want.
看 那儿
Look. There.
-是孩子们吗 -白人撬车
- The kids? - White boy breaking into a car.
不是查斯
But it's not Chase.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
同意 而且大家都知道 一起案子
Agreed. Plus, everybody knows if you don't solve a crime
如果头48小时内不能侦破 就不太可能被侦破了
in the first 48 hours, you probably don't solve it.
-什么意思 -该换个策略了
- Meaning? - It's time for a new tactic.
我们为孩子们洗清黛丝特妮之死的嫌疑
We clear the kids in Destiny's murder.
取消全境通告
Cancel the ABP.
然后他们或许会出来喘口气 我们就准备扑上去
Then maybe they come up for air, and we're ready to pounce.
如果有人能
If there's anyone that can
操纵法律系统为己所用
manipulate the legal system to their advantage,
那就是你了
it's you.
你这是在拍马屁呢
Well, now you're just sweet-talkin' me.
我去找弗洛雷斯 谈谈怎么办
I'll sit down with Flores, see what I can do.
我讨厌儿子在外流浪
I hate that our boy's out there.
我也是 宝贝
Me, too, baby...
但我们能找到他
...but we're gonna find him.
珍妮特
她能有什么事
The hell does she want?
你怎么突然就跑来了
The hell you doin' just showin' up here like this?
你有什么需求吗
You here 'cause you want somethin'?
抱歉 不是 我是想
Uh, sorry. No. I thought I could
帮你们搬家
help you guys out with your moving.
是吗 你觉得"我今天放假
Yeah? You just thought, "Hey, I guess I'll take the day off
不流浪了 去帮达瑞斯搬家"
from bein' homeless so I can help Darius move into his new crib."
你那么一说
I mean, when you say it like that,
好像我另有动机似的 但
it sounds like I have an ulterior motive, but...
那个动机 别指望了
Oh, that motive right there? Not gonna happen.
什么 不是 我其实在想
What? No, no. I was, um... I was actually wondering
你车♥库♥里的那台旧电脑
about that old computer that you have in your garage.
为什么 值钱吗
Why? Is it worth something?
并不 我想要零件
Not really. I just wanted it for parts.
那随意吧 但首先
Then knock yourself out. First...
你要帮我搬这几箱唱片
you're gonna help me with these record crates.
塔玛特别喜欢囤积黑胶唱片 沉死了
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表