剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我知道无人机很讨厌
I understand that drones are annoying,
但完全没必要那么做吧
but that was totally uncalled for.
真抱歉 你有保险吗
Yeah, sorry, dude. Do you have insurance or something?
保险是企业骗局
Insurance is a corporate swindle
利用我们的内心恐惧挣钱
invented to capitalize on our inner fears.
你真是我的同道中人
Oh, you're totally speaking my language.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
是你
Yeah, it's you!
-格特 -巫师晚会上那个
- Gert! - From the uh... the Wizard gala.
我还希望能再遇见你呢
I was hoping I'd run into you again.
-厄尔 -天呐 摩斯拉那个
- Earl. - Oh, my God. Mothra guy?
格特 他们来了
Gert! They're here!
快 跳蚤市场 抱歉 得走了
Quick, swap meet! Sorry, gotta go!
蒂娜
Tina.
-你还跟着艾利克斯呢吗 -是的
- You still got Alex? - Yes.
他距你们现在的位置只有一个街区
He's a block away from your current location.
我们去追
We're on it.
给你
Here ya go.
谢谢 今天真热 是吧
Thank you. Hot today, huh?
玩把《极盗车神》吧
Let's "Baby Driver" this bitch.
赛跑
我们看到艾利克斯了
We got eyes on Alex.
该死
Shit!
-杰弗里 -我行的
- Geoffrey! - I got him.
准备好麻♥醉♥枪♥
Just get the tranq guns ready.
得甩掉那玩意
Gotta lose that thing.
他干什么呢 他会害死自己的
What is he doing? He's gonna kill himself!
我就不该让他玩《侠盗猎车手》
I shoulda never let him play Grand Theft Auto.
无人机让他跑得更快了
The drone is making it worse!
蒂娜 让无人机走吧
Tina, enough with the drone!
你已经浪费掉了弹♥药♥
You already wasted all the ammo!
我们能看到他了
We can see him just fine!
-你们要是跟丢了呢 -不会的
- What is you lose him? - We won't!
他是我们的儿子 蒂娜 我们来决定
He's our son, Tina. It's our call.
那好吧
If you insist.
卡罗琳娜 你回来了
Karolina, you made it back.
发生了什么 查斯想说什么
What happened? What did Chase have to say?
我不知道你说的这个查斯
I do not know this Chase you speak of.
你不能那么做 这是冒犯
You-- you can't do that. That's-- that's a violation.
我不懂 你爱卡罗琳娜
I don't understand. You love Karolina.
我变成她的样子是想让你更舒心点
I'm trying to make you more comfortable by taking her form.
-这样是不对的 -那该怎么样
- Well, that's not the way. - Well, what way is it?
我本希望卡罗琳娜该对我的追求
I was hoping Karolina would have responded
有所回应了 但我怎么做似乎都没用
to my courtship by now, but nothing seems to work.
是啊 你太急了 赞文
Yeah, you're moving pretty fast here, xavin.
她都不了解你
And she hardly knows you.
人类间的吸引本就够复杂了
And human attraction is complicated under any circumstance.
-那你会怎么做 -老实说
- What would you do? - To be perfectly honest,
我们跟外星人打交道的经历不是很愉快
we have not had very good luck with aliens around here.
我觉得你应该离开我们
I actually think you just need to leave us alone.
-我不能 -你可以的
- I can't. - You could!
卡罗琳娜很年轻
Karolina's so young,
而从某些方面来说 你要更年轻
and in some ways you're even younger.
我觉得你需要出去 为自己建立一份生活
I think you need to go out and create a life of your own,
再回来 看看会怎么样
and come back and see what happens.
他们来找宝宝时 你会需要我帮忙的
You're gonna want my help when they come for the baby.
-什么 -我立刻就读取了你的生物标记
- What? - I read your biomarkers immediately.
你怀的宝宝有皇室血统
The baby you're carrying is of royal lineage.
法官和他一家是不会允许你
The Magistrate and his family will not allow you to remain
独占他们的后人的
in sole possession of one of their own.
这是不行的
It isn't done.
好吧 等等
OK, wait.
等等
Wait, wait.
法官
The Magistrate.
-约拿吗 -那是卡罗琳娜对他的称呼 是的
- Do you mean Jonah? - That is what Karolina called him, yes.
他的家人 什么家人 我们看着飞船爆♥炸♥的
And his family-- What family? We saw that ship explode.
其他人跟我一起逃脱了 他们是吉博力姆
The others escaped when I did. They are Gibborim.
与我不同 我是赞丹
Unlike me. Xartan.
但他们是光形态 我想他们只是找了新宿主
But in their light form, I believe they simply took on new hosts.
临近的躯体
A vessel that was nearby.
那么他还在
So he is still out there.
肯定在集结他的家人
Gathering his family, no doubt.
他们
And they are...
往轻了说 很麻烦
to put it mildly, problematic.
等等
Wait.
等等 你觉得跟查斯的会面
Wait, do you think this meeting with Chase, this...
这会不会是约拿把卡罗琳娜引诱回去的计划
Do you think this is part of Jonah's plan to lure Karolina back?
很有可能
Very possible.
她又冒头了 蛙镇 仓库区
She's come back out into the open. Frogtown. Warehouse district.
你在哪呢 维克多
Where the hell are you, Victor?
上一个这么对我说话的人
The last person to talk to me like that
在马来西亚玩具厂打工呢
works in a Malaysian toy factory
每小时才挣15美分
for fifteen cents an hour.
上一个这么对我说话的人
Last person who talked to me like that
现在不能说话了
doesn't talk anymore.
太好了
Yes!
我丢了她
I lost her!
没事 我到了
It's all right. I'm here.
她把自己锁在了里面
Though she has locked herself inside.
你在这里做什么呢
What are you doin' out here?
跳蛙
等爸爸回家
Just waiting for Dad to come back.
-你担心吗 -我不该担心吗
- Are you worried? - Shouldn't I be?
我知道你爱你的朋友们
Look, I know you love your friends.
他们做出了决定 你也是
They made their choice.... and you made yours.
该向前看了
It's time to move on.
你不想迎接新生活吗
Aren't you ready for a new life?
我能记得我的朋友们
A new life where I'll remember my friends,
但他们不会记得我的新生活吗
but they won't remember me?
那叫什么生活
What kind of life is that?
别提出也清除我的记忆
And don't offer to mind-wipe me.
如果你要保密
If you have to keep a secret...
才能换取你的朋友们活下去 难道不值得吗
so that your friends can survive, isn't it worth it?
正是这样的想法才让你...
This is exactly the type of thinking that got you in--
才害我们陷入这团麻烦
got us into this mess!
不要再有秘密了
No more secrets.
爸爸病了 比以往病得更重
Dad's sick. Sicker than he's ever been.
我注意到了一些迹象 但他经历了很多
Yeah, I've noticed some things. But he's been through a lot.
我觉得是肿瘤又出现了
I think the tumor's coming back.
但现在奇怪的是 他的皮肤开始剥落了
And now, weirdly, his skin's flaking.
怎么剥落
Flaking how?
白色的 像鳞片
White. Scaly.
-我去 -怎么了
- Holy shit. - What?
皮肤干燥又不比脑瘤严重
It's not like dry skin's worse than a brain tumor.
或许他是需要好保湿霜
I mean, maybe he just needs a good moisturizer.
不
No, I--
我不知道怎么解释 但
I don't know how to explain it, but...
他在治愈算法里待了很久
he was in that healing algorithm for a long time.
还被注入了约拿的DNA
And injected with Jonah's DNA.
如果它改变了你♥爸♥ 变成
What if it's transforming your dad into--
-变成外星人了 -嗯
- Into an alien. - Yeah.
不不 那绝不可以 我们得救他
No, no, no. We can't let that happen. We gotta save him.
或许爸爸已经把我们需要的东西给我们了
Maybe Dad already gave us what we need.
来吧
Come on.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
出来吧
Come on out, now.
这一切不止事关父母和孩子们
There's more at stake here than just... parents and children.
你的一切感受
And anything you might be feeling--
怨愤 愤怒
resentment, anger--
都可以克服的 只要
it can all be overcome if we...
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表