剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
You want me to talk to Victor, then I'll go.
但我要自己去
But I go alone.
好 马上过来
Fine. Get here at once.
我不知道你为什么非要我来做这个
Not sure why you needed me for this.
我觉得你在利用我的异能
I kinda feel like you're exploiting my powers.
我有比做人肉千斤顶更重要的使命
I have a higher calling than a human jack.
我知道 茉莉
Yeah, I-- I know, Molly. I--
我并不需要你拉着车
I don't really need you to hold the car.
-不吗 -轻点啊
- You don't? - Easy, easy.
好吧 说吧
All right, spill.
是什么要事你不能在格特面前说
What's so important you couldn't talk about it in front of Gert?
天呐 是格特的事吗
Oh, my God, it's about Gert?!
是啊 你可以小点声吗
Yeah, if you could keep it down?
你需要恋爱建议吗 好啊
You need relationship advice? Sweet.
从没人问过我这方面的事
No one ever asks me for that.
是因为她总在说话
Is it 'cause she talks all the time
而且还持往往跟你相反的意见吗
and has lots of opinions that are usually the opposite of yours?
奇怪的是 我还习惯了这点
I've actually grown weirdly used to that.
我不知道 她似乎很生我气
I don't know, I just-- I feel like she's upset at me.
总在生气 不管我说什么
All the time, no matter what I say.
只要是我说什么 她就生气
If it's words with my voice, she's upset.
我不知道 或许我最好别去烦她
I dunno, maybe it's... best if I just leave her alone.
别去烦她 那是最糟的点子了
Leave her alone? That's the worst idea.
她现在最需要你
She needs you more than ever
帮她习惯不服药了
to help her get used to being off her meds.
之后 她就会好点的
After that, she'll be better.
是啊 或许你是对的
Yeah. Maybe you're right.
真的吗
Really?
那我还挺擅长这个
So I'm good at this.
我就知道我行的 告诉大家吧
I knew I would be. Spread the word, OK?
喜欢上莉薇了
Crushin' on Livvie, huh?
是啊 她挺好的
Yeah, she's cool.
她跟我以前学校的那些姑娘不一样
She's different than the other girls at my old school.
嗯 她挺好的
Yeah, she's sweet.
但你还年轻 小兄弟 别着急
But you're young, lil' homie, don't rush it.
你这是在告诉我别碰她 否则就杀了我吗
Is this your way of telling me to back off or you'll kill me?
得了 我是叫你别冲昏头
C'mon, man, I'm just... telling you not to get caught up.
你才16 世事总会变
You're 16. Things change.
有开始 有停止 也有时会结束
They start, they stop. Sometimes they end.
如果你深陷情感就玩不转了
You can't play your game if you're in your feelings.
你得把眼睛睁大
Gotta keep your eyes open.
保持清醒
Stay woke.
那么你是说我不该相信莉薇
So, what you're saying is that I shouldn't trust Livvie
或我生命里的任何人
or really anyone in life, ever.
不是 你们小青年什么事都多想
No, man. You young'uns overthink every damn thing.
我只是说
All I'm saying is,
你没有眼力是赢不了的
you can't win without discernment.
B奶奶也会那么说的
That's how Nana B would say it.
我跟你说这个 是因为希望你赢
I'm telling you this 'cause I want you to win.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
嗯
Right.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
应该是...
Supposed to be...
儿子
Hey, son.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
带你回家
I'm taking you home.
看来这事我也不该多想 是吧
Guess I shouldn't overthink this either, huh?
这游戏就是这样
This is just the way the game is played.
对不起 艾利克斯
I'm sorry, Alex.
你可算打败我了 你赢了
You finally beat me. You win.
恭喜吧
Congrats, I guess.
"可算" 得了 我打败过你很多次
"Finally"? C'mon, man, I beat you lots of times.
你指打骨牌吗
What, you mean playin' bones?
我以前那是放水
Man, I-- I used to let you win.
我看得出那对我多重要
I could see how important it was to you,
但对于我 那只是游戏
and to me it was, uh, just a game.
不 你只是输了才那么说
Nah, you're just saying that because you lost, bro.
事实就是如此
I'm saying it because it's true.
也可能是逗你玩
Or just because I'm messing with you.
你那副表情啊
That look on your face right now?
你会花多少个晚上夜不能寐
How many nights you gonna lie awake in bed,
在脑子里重过那些牌局
replaying those games in your head,
思索着我是不是真有意放水
wondering if I really blew 'em on purpose?
我很抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
为一切
For all of it.
嗯
Yeah.
我只想要你欠我的 杰
I just want what you owe me, G.
建筑工地的地契
Your copy of the deed to the construction site.
凯瑟琳已经看过了
Catherine's already looked over it.
迟了20年
Twenty damn years late.
但能拿到就行
But I'll take it how I can get it.
现在团队已经在撤了
The team's moving out as we speak.
几周内就会清空
They'll be gone in a couple of weeks.
你卖♥♥了 去重新开始吧
You sell it, get a new start wherever you want.
我也可以留着
Or I could hold onto it.
建设一番 雇以前的哥们来帮忙
Build it up, hire some of the old gang to help out.
像你一样 做个企业家
Become an entrepreneur. Like you.
但...不像你一样
Except...not like you.
因为我不会忘记自己的身份
Because I won't forget who I am.
或是我的出身
Or where I'm from.
你做你吧 哥们
You do you, my man.
但到此结束了 达瑞斯
But this is it, Darius.
跟我儿子上车 开走
I get into that car with my son, drive out of here,
就是结束了
and it's over.
这是什么
What's this?
是戈登酒店一间套房♥的钥匙
That is a key to a suite at the Gordon Hotel.
让你 塔玛和孩子尝尝新生活的滋味
Give you and Tamar and the baby a little taste of your new life.
现在就开始 没事了吧
Starting right now. We good?
嗯
Yeah, man.
没事了 杰
We good, G.
那是达瑞斯给你买♥♥的
Darius buy that for you?
给我
Give it to me.
手♥机♥给我 艾利克斯
Give me the damn phone, Alex.
他们可能在追踪我们
They might be tracking us.
"他们"是谁
Who's "they"?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你妈妈和我
Your mom and I, we, uh...
我们还有事要解决
we have some scores to settle,
但我们要先离开这里
but we're getting you the hell out of here first.
现在还不能都告诉你 但是
Can't tell you everything now, but...
你不用说 我懂 这是为了我好
You don't have to say it. I get it. It's for my own good.
实在太危险了
It's just too dangerous.
不是真命天女
死混♥蛋♥
最好是要紧事
This better be important.
喂 艾利克斯
Hello, Alex?
妈妈在哪
So, where's Mom?
她会去凡奈斯跟我们碰头
She's meeting us in Van Nuys.
在机场
At the airport.
该死 他们绑♥架♥了艾利克斯
Shit. They're kidnapping Alex.
如果那是他父母 真能叫绑♥架♥吗
Is it really kidnapping if they're his parents?
鉴于他们是杀青少年的变♥态♥疯子 我说算
Seeing as they are teen-murdering sociopaths, I'd say yes.
我们得阻止他们
We've got to stop them.
怎么突然态度大转变了 你刚刚还是艾利克斯
What's with the 180? You were just leading the charge
大烂人队的领队呢
on Team Alex Sucks Ass.
他是个烂人 但他需要我们帮助
He does, but he needs our help.
你可以承认你在乎他的 我就在乎
It's OK to admit that you care about him. I do.
我也想念他的方脑袋和弱鸡腿
I kinda miss his square head and chicken legs.
他糟糕的任务名字和代号♥提议
His bad pitches for mission titles and codenames.
虽然他自以为比别人都聪明
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表