剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Well? Where is it?
就在这里的
It was right there.
你当这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
你再这么耍我 你以为会有什么结局
You keep playing with me, how you think this is gonna end?
求你 我发誓 就是这里
Look, please. I swear it was right here! This is the spot!
我总不会把你们引到这儿来杀了我
I wouldn't bring you out here just to kill me!
阿沃尔 这边
AWOL. Over here.
好啊 你就没把摄像头再好好藏藏吗
Great. You didn't want to hide the cameras a little better?
如果他们知道我们在里面 怎么不闯进来
If they know we're in here, why aren't they trying to get in?
因为妮可的咒语 他们看不到入口
They can't see the entrance with Nico's spell up.
他们不想盲目闯进来
They don't want to come in blind.
骗我们出去对他们来说更安全
It's safer for them to try to get us to come out.
你非得去挑衅他 非得把莉薇带回来
You had to provoke him. You had to bring Livvie back here.
如果不是被强迫了 她是不会这么做的
She wouldn't be doing this if those guys weren't forcing her.
或许这是她的报复 因为艾利克斯背叛了她
Or maybe she did it as payback-- since Alex betrayed her.
随你怎么恨我
Look, you can hate me all you want,
但莉薇可没做错什么
but Livvie didn't do anything wrong.
她会跟阿沃尔扯上关系也是因为我们父母
She's only mixed up with AWOL because of our parents!
-我们得救走她 -怎么救
- We have to get her out of there! - How?
我们困在这里了 没手♥机♥
We're trapped down here with no phones
就算有 也没人可求救
and no one to call even if we had 'em.
格特和老妇 她们病了
Gert and Old Lace, they're sick.
现在只有我们了
I mean, we're on our own here.
我们自己都难保 要怎么救莉薇
How do we save Livvie if we can't even save ourselves?
离家童盟
第二季 第十集
非常感谢你来 愿你走向光明
Thank you very much for coming. Journey into brightness.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克
Frank.
见到你还是那么高兴
Great to see you. As always.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Beautiful. - Thank you.
沃恩 你今天见过我妻子吗
Vaughn, have you seen my wife today?
见过 她叫我别告诉任何人的
I have. She said not to say anything to anyone.
她肯定不会是把我也包括进去的
I'm pretty sure she didn't mean me.
她还特别提到了你
She specifically said you.
沃恩 她在哪
Vaughn, where is she?
她在外面垃圾箱那里
She's out back by the dumpsters.
吉博力姆烹饪书
吉博力姆教会
我的第一本吉博力姆教会书
莱斯利
好奇怪的景象
This is a strange sight.
哪怕是在家 丢垃圾也是我的工作
Even at home, taking out the trash is my job.
由我来解散这里似乎也很合适
Seemed fitting that I be the one to dismantle this place.
一砖一瓦地拆掉它
Brick by brick.
莱斯利 这都是一些我们最神圣的教义
Leslie. These are some of our most sacred texts!
还有你父亲的梦日记 你怎么能这么无情
And your father's dream journal? How can you be so callous?
如果你不想要这些东西 那我想要
If you don't want this stuff, then I do.
我为这里付出了那么多
After everything that I've done for this place?
我杀了人 我做了牺牲
I have killed. I've sacrificed.
你真想拿你的牺牲跟我比吗
Are you really trying to compare your sacrifices to mine?
那一部分结束了
Look, that chapter is done.
约拿走了
With Jonah gone,
这个教会终于可以实现它注定的使命
this church can finally be what it was always meant to be.
它可以拯救生命
It can save lives.
我不能参与到我不相信的东西中来
I can't be a part of something I don't believe in.
该把这一切都烧掉 然后重新开始了
It's time to set it all on fire and start over.
但你有责任
But you have a responsibility.
"我只是光明的空皮囊
"I am but an empty vessel for the light.
不再是独♥立♥个体 而与更伟大的使命相连"
No longer an individual but connected to a greater purpose."
瞧 你把我父亲的作品都背下来了
See? You have my father's writings memorized.
-你都不需要这个了 -你想把它拿走
- You don't even need these. - You're only taking this away from me
是因为你知道我需要它
because you know I need it!
你对我说
You told me...
你只希望我们重新成为一家人
that all you needed was for us to be a family again.
你是真心的吗 因为我相信了你
Did you really mean it? Because I believed you.
我也想要那个
And I want that too.
我当然是真心的
Of course I meant it.
那你就得选择
Then I need you to choose.
我们 还是教会 不能两者兼得
Us...or the Church. Can't have both.
得看我们的了
It's our move.
我们跟他们谈谈吧
Let's get a conversation goin'.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他们逼我的 但艾利克斯 你得出来
They made me. But Alex, you're gonna have to come out
否则他们会杀了我和我家人
or they're gonna kill me and my family.
你最好祈祷他真像你以为的那么在乎你
You better hope he cares about you as much as you think he does.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
你之前不是想谈的吗 怎么现在这么沉默
You wanted to talk earlier. Why you so quiet now?
他找的是我 我可以应付他
His fight's with me. I can handle him.
就像之前那样吗
Oh, like you handled him before?
我们不是才刚谈心说
Didn't we just have a heart-to-heart of the fact
你心里根本没数吗
that you don't know what you're doing?!
如果你出去
If you go out there,
他会杀了你 然后再冲进来 别动
he'll kill you and then come in anyway. Just stay put.
我以为你是个黑帮呢 艾利克斯
I thought you was a gangster, Alex.
你就打算让你女人去死吗
You just gonna let your girl die?
因为如果你不照做
'Cause that's what's gonna happen
她就会死的
if you don't do what I say.
把视频拿来 乖乖出来
Bring me that footage and come out quietly.
-我必须去 -艾利克斯
- I have to go out there! - Alex--
我不能让他伤害她
I'm not gonna let him hurt her!
对不起 艾利克斯
I'm sorry, Alex.
-天呐 茉莉 -很抱歉
- Jesus, Molly! - Really sorry,
但你不能出去
but you're not going anywhere.
感觉这样太冒险了
It just feels like we're taking a big chance.
对孩子们用大脑干♥扰♥器♥
Using a brain scrambler on one of our kids?
不是大脑干♥扰♥器♥ 珍妮特
It's not a brain scrambler, Janet.
只是发出高频声波
It simply emits a high-power soundwave
让目标晕眩 不能动弹
that disorients and incapacitates its target.
很安全的
It's very safe.
我知道我们得让妮可
I mean, I understand that we have to keep Nico
无法想到咒语
from being able to think of a spell,
但这是可能留下永久性脑创伤的
but this could cause permanent brain damage.
我不敢相信蒂娜和罗伯特也能同意
I can't believe that Tina and Robert are OK with it.
不 我觉得蒂娜会同意的 但
No, I believe that Tina is OK with it, but...
-怎么了 -你总是话这么多吗
- What? - Did you always talk this much?
抱歉了 我是担心
Well, excuse me if I'm concerned about
我们孩子们的安全
the safety of our children.
我无意冒犯
Oh, I don't mean to offend.
我希望你理解
And I...hope you understand
你对这个过程多么重要
how instrumental you've been to this process.
但如果我们想让孩子们回家
But if we want to bring the kids home,
我们就得把这些东西做好
we have to get these done.
好吗
All right?
真抱歉 我这就清理干净
I'm so sorry. I'll get this all cleaned up.
-珍妮特 你不用做那个的 -我...
- Janet, you don't have to do that. - Well...
没事的
It's all right.
听着
Look.
如果我们想完成武器
If we're going to get these weapons done
把孩子们救回来
and get the kids back,
我就需要你
I need you.
与我同一阵线 拿出最好的水平
On my side, and at the top of your game.
你的压力 是不会有帮助的
Your stress...isn't going to help anything.
放松吧
So relax.
好
Ok.
-是皮的 -扭一下
- It's leather. - Wiggle.
好了
All right.
我好久
I, uh... haven't, um...
没这么做过了
done this for a while.
我知道 我也好想你 维克多
I know. I've missed you, too, Victor.
这太荒唐了 你们会害死莉薇的
This is ridiculous! You guys are gonna get Livvie killed!
对不起 艾利克斯 但我们得待在一起
I'm sorry, Alex. But we have to stick together.
而且我们得聪明点 谈判
And we have to be smart. Negotiate.
如果他在跟我们的父母合作
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表