剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
抱歉
Apologies.
易形者 还在适应有嘴
Shapeshifter. Still getting used to having a mouth.
她们不会久留吧
They're not staying, right?
拜托告诉我她们很快就走
Please tell me they're just passing through.
我不知道赞文有什么打算
I don't know what Xavin's plan is,
但她绝对没想走
but it's definitely not leaving.
我觉得她的打算是法♥院♥的快捷婚礼
I think it's more like a quickie courthouse wedding,
然后是永恒幸福和宇宙漫游
followed by eternal happiness and wandering the universe.
-可怕 -我又没请她来
- Creepy. - I didn't invite her.
但她之前在船上
But she did stay on the ship,
还在我们父母的袭击中活了下来
and she survived our parents' attack.
我们有责任
We have a responsibility.
至于我妈 我不知道 我们还没谈过
As for my mom, I don't know. We haven't talked about it.
这里不能成为怀孕傲慢成员和执迷童话的外星人的
Well, this can't be a halfway house for pregnant PRIDE members
中途之家
and aliens with fairy tale fixations.
我同意 太冒险了
Yeah, I agree. It's too risky.
我们完全不了解赞文的动机
We don't have any idea what Xavin's motives are,
而你妈 往轻了说也是不值得信任的
and your mom is untrustworthy, to say the least.
再也不要不是百分百与我们同心的室友了
No more roommates who aren't one hundred percent in.
一个就够了 我不用说出他的名字
One is enough. I don't need to say his name.
是查斯
It's Chase.
我刚说什么了
What did I just say?!
别接电♥话♥ 艾利克斯·威尔德
Do not pick up that phone, Alex Wilder!
为什么不
Why not?
我明白为什么
OK, I get why not,
但如果不是要事他也不会打来的
but he wouldn't be calling if it weren't important.
对我们重要的事对他并不重要
What's important to us is not important to him.
你快决定吧 电♥话♥的声音好烦人
Can you just decide? The sound of the phone is really annoying.
艾利克斯
Alex.
谢谢你接听
Thanks for answering.
我知道格特肯定站在旁边气势汹汹
I know Gert's gotta be standing here making that face.
-并没有 -听着
- Um, no, not really. - Listen,
我需要你们来见我
I need you guys to meet me.
哥们 别想了
Yeah, dude, that's not happening.
我知道你们不信任我 我理解
I know you don't trust me, and I get it,
但如果我打算向父母们出♥卖♥♥♥你们
but if I were gonna rat you out to our parents,
他们早就找到你们了
they'd be in the middle of your business already.
有道理 但是
Fair point. But still,
-你现在可不是受欢迎的人物 -我理解
- you're persona non grata right now. - I understand.
你恨我 但艾利克斯 我是在努力避免
You hate me. But Alex, I'm trying to keep something...
坏事发生
bad from happening.
-很坏的事 -继续说
- Something really bad. - Go on.
我得当面说
I need to lay it out in person
这样大家才能自己做对自己最有利的决定
so everyone can make the decision that's best for them.
他想见面
He wants to meet up.
-她们有兴趣 继续说 -好
- They're interested. Continue. - OK.
你们选时间和地点
Pick the time and pick the place.
选个你们觉得安全的地方 我去见你们
Anywhere that you guys feel safe, I'll be there.
-我不知道 -艾利克斯
- I don't know... - Alex. Alex,
请听我说 他们有专门的武器
please listen to me. They have customized weapons.
非常强大 打算拿来对付你们
Serious firepower that they're gonna use on you guys.
我是想避免这种事发生
I'm trying to keep that from happening.
好吧
Ok.
查斯
Chase?
刚给艾利克斯打了电♥话♥
Uh, just called Alex.
行了 他们答应见面了
It's happening. They agreed to meet.
-爸爸 你没事吧 -嗯嗯
- Dad, you OK? - Yeah. Yeah.
怎么回事 这些数据怎么调出来了
What's going on? Why are these specs up?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道 我下来时就是这样了
I don't know, they were like that when I came down here.
我以为是你没关
I just thought you left 'em running.
我关了啊
I'm sure I didn't.
你修改过吗
Did you adjust these?
是谁做的改动
Who made these changes?
不是我
No, not me.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you all right?
这些都做了调整
These have been tuned
变得危险多了
to make them considerably more dangerous.
这是谁做的
Who's doing this?
我是怎么了
What is happening to me?
越来越严重了
It's getting worse.
这疾病
The illness.
不管是什么 它在恶化
Whatever it is, it's progressing.
我会觉得自己
I have these, um, spaces
在一些空间里淹溺
where I feel like I'm drowning.
爸爸
Dad.
我们能战胜它的
We will beat this.
我保证
I promise.
但现在 请把规格改回去吧
But for now, please change the specs back.
如果我失败了 我不希望有人受伤
If I fail, I don't want anyone getting hurt...
受没必要的伤
more than they have to.
我可以把电脑上的规格改回来 但是
I can change the specs back on the computer, but...
武器已经制好了
the weapons have already been produced.
恐怕太迟了
I'm afraid it's too late.
你小时候 在摇篮里
When you were little, still in a crib,
我们早上会听到你喊我们
we used to hear you in the morning, calling out to us.
"谁去哄哄孩子"
"Somebody get the baby!"
我走进你房♥间 你冲我伸着胳膊
I'd come in your room and you'd hold your arms out to me,
我把你抱起来
and I'd pick you up and...
就那么几分钟 只有你和我
for just a few minutes, it was me and you.
我希望那一刻永不结束
And I just wanted that to go on and on.
但那是不可能的 是吧
But it couldn't, could it?
我们太迟了 妈妈
It's too late for us, Mom.
你必须走
You have to go, and
做那个宝宝的好妈妈 比对我来说更好的妈妈
be a better mom to that baby than you were to me.
那么你永远都不原谅我了
So you won't forgive me, ever?
原谅需要赢得
Forgiveness is earned.
历经一段时间 凭行动 不是言语
Over time. With deeds, not words.
这不是吉博力姆的基本教义吗
Isn't that a fundamental Gibb teaching?
是啊
Yes.
这又是另一件需要考虑的事
Which is a whole other thing to consider.
经历了祭坛的事
After what happened in the crater...
我确定 你已经成了教会的新领袖
I'm certain you are the new head of the church.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你飞向天空 展开翅膀时
When you took to the sky and spread your wings,
你证实了《吉博力姆之书》里的一切
you confirmed everything in The Book of Gibborim.
他们会找你的
They're gonna be searching for you,
渴求再见你一面
desperate for another encounter.
你现在是弥赛亚了 卡罗琳娜 你准备好了吗
You're the messiah now, Karolina. Are you prepared for that?
没有 绝对没有
No. Definitely not.
我可以帮你应对 但如果你把我赶走就不行了
I can help you navigate all of that, but not if you push me away.
你不能来 因为你没受邀
You're not coming because you're not invited!
查斯都不知道你的存在
Chase doesn't even know you exist.
我不需要邀请
I don't require an invitation.
我当然会跟你们一起去 保护我的婚约者
It should be assumed that I'd go along to protect my betrothed.
她能保护自己
She protects herself.
如果她需要支援 还有我呢
And if she needs backup, I've got it.
-行了 -如果是这样
- Guys-- - If that's the case,
那么这样不是更好吗
wouldn't it be better...
有两倍的支援
if there were twice the backup?
我去
Holy shit.
我个子真这么小吗
Am I-- Am I really this small?
一模一样的复♥制♥品
Exact duplicate.
赞文 请变回去
Xavin, please change back.
那让人害怕
That creeps people out.
-我同意 -我不需要你保护
- I agree. - And I don't need your protection--
或任何人保护
or anyone's.
那可未必 带上一切帮手真的不好吗
I'm not so sure. Is it a bad idea to bring all the help you can?
好啊 你妈妈也有投票权了吗
Well, great. Your mom gets a vote now?
我必须参加这项任务
I must go on this mission.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表