剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
离家童盟
第二季 第四集
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
由傲慢赞助
这地方是我们父母赞助的
This place is paid for by our parents?
我们不能吃这汤
We can't eat that soup.
妮可说得对 这是傲慢的汤
Nico's right. That's Pride soup.
不不不 不要
No, no, no! Hey, don't!
你们都搞些什么怪玩意啊
You guys are into some seriously weird shit.
给你张免费的票吧
How about a free ticket?
我还可以留支舞给你
I'll even save you a dance.
我们要五张票 你个贱♥人♥婊♥子♥
We'll take five tickets, you hateful bitch.
那个布兰登偷走了你的人生
Looks like Brandon stole your life.
留着吧
He can have it.
并且不让警♥察♥ 媒体
Keep it off the radar of the cops, the media,
更重要的是 约拿发现
and, most importantly, Jonah.
我跟你们一样想伤害他
I want to hurt him as much as the rest of you do.
不可能
Not possible.
血清 约拿给维克多注射
This serum... that Jonah used on Victor.
用来治疗他的脑瘤
It's based on his DNA.
约拿可能给了我们能杀死他的
Jonah may have just given us the very thing that we need...
东西
to kill him.
但如果我想自愈 就需要另一个盒子
If I'm gonna heal myself, I need another box.
你要再为他做一件事
You're gonna do one more thing for him.
-什么事 -跟你当初为他父亲做的事一样
- Yeah? What's that? - Same as you did for his father--
为他抗下凶杀指控的罪名
take the rap for his murder charge.
告诉我实话 你去哪了
Tell me the truth now-- where were you?!
天呐 你砸坏了一个皮条客的车
Aw, man! She wrecked a pimp's car.
简直太赞了
It was freakin' awesome!
我去 这可比住旅馆强多了
Damn. This sure beats staying in a hostel, huh?
我是托弗
I'm Topher.
别再靠近了
Not another step.
我让你们紧张了 别担心 朋友们
I got you people tilted, huh? Don't worry, amigos.
-我不会伤害你们的 -你是谁 我认识你吗
- I'm not gonna hurt you - ?Quién eres tú? Do I know you?
不 妹子 还不呢 你叫什么
No, mu?eca. Not yet. ?Cómo te llamas?
你是跟着她回来的吗
Did you follow her home?
看我不揍扁你
'Cause I'll kick your ass right now.
你可不够快 帅哥
Not quite fast enough, lindo.
先问几个问题吧
Let's ask some questions first.
你是领队咯
Ah, the leader, eh?
我倒是想跟你握手 但我们情谊似乎还不到位呢
I'd shake your hand, but doesn't look like we're there yet.
-你是谁 -他是卧底警♥察♥
- Who are you? - He's an undercover cop.
你会抓走我们 送我们回父母那里
He's gonna bust us and send us back to our parents
让他们杀了我们
who'll murder us,
或者他是个冷血杀手
or he's just a cold-blooded killer
他会在这里杀了我们
and he's gonna murder us right here,
或者他是个勒索犯 会跟我们要钱
or he's a blackmailer and he's gonna demand money,
而我们没有钱 我们还是要被杀
which we don't have-- we will end up murdered.
大家都深呼吸 好吗
Everyone take a deep breath, OK?
如果你看到个小姑娘举起一辆车
If you saw a little girl pick up a car,
你也会想看看怎么回事的
you'd check it out, too.
这妹子是个真英雄
Mu?eca is a hero, for real.
街上有个男人在对他女人动手
This guy on the street was messing with this lady,
我想劝他收手来着 用我的拳头
and I tried to talk him out of it... with my fists.
我必须保护她
I had to protect her.
你就没想跟谁说一声吗
You didn't think to mention this to anyone?
我这不说了吗
I'm mentioning it now.
当我听他们说起有黄眼睛的女孩
When I heard them talk about the girl with the yellow eyes,
我就必须去看看
I had to check it out.
但我没想到会因此发现一栋 废弃豪♥宅♥
Did I think it would lead me to a... mansión arruinada?
他说的是"废弃豪♥宅♥" 还挺诗意
He means "ruined mansion." It's so poetic.
但现在我来了
But now that I'm here,
你们一定要告诉我你们的装潢师是谁
you gotta give me the name of your decorator,
这地方太酷了
'cause this place is dope as shit!
寂静圈
Cone of Silence!
他现在听不到我们了
He can't hear us now.
我们拿他怎么办 商量一下
What do we do with him? Discuss.
-赶走他 -我赞同查斯
- Let's get rid of him. - I'm with Chase.
他难道不是跟我们一样吗 我们找到个安全之所
Isn't he just like us? So what? We find safety,
就不管别人了吗
then we just abandon everybody else?
我们是布伦特伍德的
We are Brentwood people.
那样不对 让他留下吧
That's wrong. Let him stay.
警♥察♥现在也没在找我们了
The cops aren't even looking for us anymore.
谁知道我们能不能信任他
Who knows if we can trust this kid?
是啊 看他啊 他...
Yeah. I mean, look at him. He's all--
无家可归 脏兮兮 饥肠辘辘吗
Homeless? Dirty? Hungry?
拜托 格特 替他说句话啊
Uh, hello? Gert, stand up for this guy.
在我的焦虑和理想主义的赛跑中
In the 100-yard dash between my anxiety and my idealism,
我羞愧地承认我的焦虑赢了
I'm ashamed to say my anxiety is winning.
我就是个伪君子
I'm a hypocrite. It's official.
不必道歉 我们凭什么冒险收容一个陌生人
Don't apologize. Why should we risk letting a stranger in here?
我父母发明了专门针对这种情况的东西
You know, my parents invented something for this exact situation.
记得我们在格拉西亚拉家发现的那罐针剂吗
Do you remember the cartridge we found at Graciela's house?
里面的血清能彻底抹去你的记忆
Inside is a serum that will wipe your whole hard rive.
你那17页的学期报告记忆 没了
That 17-page term paper you call your memory? Poof.
-好啊 就那么做吧 -不要啊
- Great. Let's do that, then. - No. Let's not.
那是我们家长的 他们不是好人
It's from our parents, remember? They're bad people.
如果我们用了 尤其是用在个孩子身上
If we use it, especially on a kid,
那我们不就跟他们一样了吗
doesn't that make us just like them?
各位
You guys.
怎么回事
What the...?
不 各位 他哪都不去
No. You guys, he's not going anywhere.
这是什么
So... what is it?
-是"她" -我们救出来的
- It's a "she." - She's a rescue.
-她的种类尚不清楚 -可能是混种
- So her breed is unclear. - Pit mix, maybe?
一个有发光眼的女孩 一个有魔杖的女巫
So a girl with glowing eyes, a witch with a magic stick,
还有一个哥斯拉后裔流浪幼崽
and now a stray pup who had Godzilla for a dad.
我似乎来对地方了
Feels like I'm in the right place.
是啊
Yes.
瞧 或许我就是得做义警
See, maybe I had to become a vigilante
才能找到跟我一样的人
in order to find someone just like me.
让我们...不管算是什么
To bring in the seventh member of,
迎来第七位成员
you know, whatever we are.
-好吧 茉莉 别急 -他是个陌生人
- OK, Molly. Slow down. - He's a stranger.
他有跟我一样的异能
He's got powers just like me.
这不会是个巧合
That can't just be a coincidence.
我们先别急
Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
现在很晚了 大家都有一肚子问题
It's late, and everyone has a lot of questions.
-你睡这里 -她睡这里
- You sleep there. - She sleeps here.
我去睡了
Yeah, I'm going to bed.
我父母刚杀了我朋友
My parents murdered my friend
还害我失去了一个我很在乎的人 所以这人
and cost me someone I really cared about, so this guy?
对我没那么重要
Not that important to me.
有两人间吗 我没有秘密
Got room for two? I got no secrets.
我觉得你有
I think you do.
我看到你做了什么
I saw what you did.
我做了什么
What I did?
我究竟做了什么
And what'd I do?
我也不确定 但我肯定会弄明白的
I don't know exactly, but you better believe I'm gonna find out.
该死 抱歉 我弄醒你了
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I woke you up.
好莱坞
是我弄醒你的吗 是因为我咬指甲吗 对不起
Did I wake you up? Was it the nail biting? I'm sorry.
是我的焦虑弄醒了你吗
My worrying woke you up?
有时候是挺响的
It does get a little loud sometimes.
抱歉 是焦虑症搞的
I'm sorry. It's the anxiety.
害我变成了一个总在说"对不起"的人
It's turning me into a person who says "I'm sorry" all the time.
没事的 时间现在也没什么意义了
Hey. It's okay. It's not like time even matters anymore.
你今天还有需要去的地方吗
I mean, do you have somewhere you gotta be today?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我在假想智能手♥机♥上
Let me check my imaginary smartphone
看看我的假想日历吧
for my imaginary calendar.
没有 还是继续做离家少年
Nope. Just being a runaway again.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表