剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我想弥补
and I want to fix it.
我让威尔德夫妇加入 但他们拒绝了
I asked the Wilders to join, but they wouldn't.
他们说他们现在一心只想找到艾利克斯
They said they were focusing on finding Alex and nothing more.
-我理解 -我也是
- I get it. - Me too.
我也理解 但是为了我们的孩子
I also get it, but we're putting our suspicions aside
我们必须把疑虑放在一边
for the sake of our kids.
弗兰克呢
What about Frank?
我现在不知道他是哪边的
I don't actually know where his loyalties lie.
所以这次会面是为了什么
So, what is the purpose of this meeting?
我们有个共同的敌人 我们需要做些什么
We have a common enemy, and we need to do something about it.
在我看来 你在和敌人同床共枕呢
Well, from what I saw, you are sleeping with the enemy.
他对卡罗琳娜和其他孩子做出那种事...
What he did to Karolina and the other kids...
我们还在洞底发现了那些东西
Not to mention what we found at the bottom of the dig site.
他一直在利用我们
He's been using all of us.
-是吗 -废话
- You think? - No shit!
从孩子们出生前
He's been controlling us all
他就一直在利用我们
since before the kids were born.
不能这样下去了 我们要反抗
And that stops now. We're fighting back.
但他手上有维克多的命
But he's got Victor's life in his hands.
约拿需要维克多 他强调过
Jonah needs Victor healthy. He said as much.
他不会让他死的
He's not gonna let him die.
你来决定 如果你想退出...
It's your call. If you want out...
不 蒂娜说得对
No. Tina's right.
我...我加入
I'm... I'm here.
在进行下一步行动前 我要说...
Before moving forward, I just need to say...
我这辈子犯过错
I've made some mistakes in my life...
很严重的错
terrible mistakes.
吉恩和艾丽斯
Gene and Alice.
蒂娜和我们说了
Tina told us.
还有更严重的
And worse.
不
No.
你怎么能
How could you?
艾米黑入你的服务器时
When Amy hacked your server,
她触发了警报
she set off an alarm.
我知道 我马上收到了吗
Well, I know. I got it right away.
约拿也是
So did Jonah.
-艾米看到了... -应该没看献祭录像
- Amy saw the... - The sacrifice tapes. I don't think so.
但约拿想确保万无一失
But Jonah wanted to be sure.
他说他本来只是想和她谈谈
He said he was going to just talk to her,
想知道她知道些什么
find out what she knew,
吓吓她 让她把嘴巴闭牢
scare her enough to keep quiet.
我不相信他
I didn't believe him.
我给她发了信息 希望她能及时逃走 但...
I-I sent her a text hoping that she would get it in time, but...
我不知道...当时到底发生了什么
I don't actually know... what happened.
我知道
I do.
约拿杀了我的女儿
Jonah murdered my daughter.
她是在找巫师的秘密
She was looking for Wizard secrets,
不是傲慢
not PRIDE's.
她的死毫无意义
She died for nothing!
你早就知道
And you knew.
你一直以来都知道
You knew all this time!
我爱他 我信任他
I loved him. I trusted him.
我们...我们在共同为更远大的目标努力
We-- we were working toward something bigger.
这...
It just...
就那么发生了
happened.
如果我们今晚在这个地下室杀了你
If we killed you tonight in this basement...
没有人会知道
no one would ever know.
但这样你就永远没法
But then you wouldn't be able
接近约拿并杀了他...
to get close enough to kill Jonah...
我们正是因此才聚在这里的 不是吗
and that's why we're all here, isn't it?
很高兴你能先把自己的愤怒放在一边
I'm glad you were able to set aside your anger.
我觉得你会发现其实我们想要的都一样
I think you'll find we both want the same thing.
只要卡罗琳娜安全 我愿意做任何事
For Karolina's safety, I'd do anything.
我也是
As will I.
我们携手创造的未来将会无比光明
Our future together is gonna be very bright.
等他醒过来
And once he's back on his feet,
事情会变得非常...非常有趣
things will get very... very interesting.
你刚刚去哪里了
So, where were you?
要打个电♥话♥
Just had to make a call.
给你父母
Your parents?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
那打给谁了
Who, then?
那不重要 重要的是我拿到我需要的了
It doesn't matter. I got what I needed.
这...朋友够意思
Well, that... must be some friend.
是啊
Yeah.
盯着它也不会响的
You can't will that thing to ring.
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
我没有在等它响起来
I'm not waiting for it to ring.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm about to make a call...
能改变一切的电♥话♥
a call that'll change everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们不能拿艾利克斯的安全冒险
We can't risk Alex getting hurt,
其他孩子也不行 这不是他们的错
or any of those kids. None of this is their fault.
我知道
I know.
所以我要把他们带到安全的地方
That's why I'm gonna get them to safety.
然后 我们就开战
And then, we go to war.
公交站
十分钟后出发
...boarding in ten minutes.
我来望风 买♥♥点好吃的零食
I'm on lookout. And get some good snacks.
没多少选择
Well, there's not much to choose from.
现在改变主意还不晚
It's not too late to change our minds.
不 已经晚了
Yeah, it is.
我选凤♥凰♥城
I say Phoenix.
亚利桑那州欢迎棕色人种吗 应该不吧
Does Arizona like brown people? I don't think they do.
选最近那班车就行了
Just pick whatever's leaving soonest.
老妇
Lace?
老妇
Hi! Old Lace! Hey!
你一直跟着我吗
Were you following me?
你会肉毒杆菌中毒吗
Can you get botulism?
因为这有点恶心
Because this is really disgusting.
你呼出的气
And, oh, your breath...
这...
It...
那又怎么样呢
Well, who cares. Okay.
我们得想办法把你藏进行李里
Uh, we need to figure out how to get you into cargo.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
好了 趴下 趴下
Okay, get down. Get down.
伙计们 你们绝对不会相信谁来了
Guys! Guys! You're never gonna guess who's here.
-老妇 -老妇是谁
- Old Lace! - Who's Old Lace?
我的恐龙 那是她的名字
My dinosaur. That's her name.
突发新闻
Breaking news right now.
刚刚发布一则关于茉莉·赫南德斯的安珀警报
An amber alert has just been issued for Molly Hernandez.
她从蒙特贝洛的家中失踪
She was reported missing from her home in Montebello.
弗洛雷斯警探表示洛杉矶警局认为
Detective Flores says the LAPD believes
她落入一伙
she has fallen in with a group of teenagers
涉嫌谋杀黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的青少年手中
that are persons of interest in the death of Destiny Gonzales.
之前
As you may recall,
冈萨雷斯之死被认定为意外溺亡
the Gonzales death was ruled an accidental drowning.
茉莉·赫南德斯的安珀警报
现在洛杉矶警局认为其实是一起谋杀
Now the LAPD is calling it a homicide.
有与本案相关线索
Anyone with news regarding this case
请立即联♥系♥警方
should contact the police immediately...
上帝啊
Holy shit.
他们把黛丝特妮的死栽赃给了我们
They framed us for Destiny.
这些混♥蛋♥
Those assholes.
我没有被绑♥架♥ 不然我会知道的
I'm not kidnapped. I would know.
他们让我们变成全美头号♥通缉犯
They just made us America's most wanted.
伙计们 我们该走了
Guys, we gotta go.
-我们怎么办 -跑
- What do we do? - We run.
地震预报 洛杉矶是下一处吗
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表