剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Not so different from us, then.
我们知道我们为什么在这
We know why we're here,
如果一切按计划进行
and if everything goes as planned...
肯定会顺利的
which, of course, it will...
那这就是我们最后一次要来这里了
...then this is the last time any of us have to be here.
赶紧开始吧
Let's just do this.
每次都觉得很炫酷
That is cool every time.
我们准备好了
We're ready on our end.
是时候了
It's time.
你今天试过这东西了吗
You test-drive this thing today?
乖的像猫一样
Purrs like a kitten.
我以为仪式要在沙漠中举♥行♥
I thought that the ceremony took place in the desert.
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
他们不是教会的人
I don't recognize any of them from the church.
没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay, I promise.
这一切都是为你准备的
All of this is for you.
一切都很妥当
Everything is as it should be.
把这个喝了 净化你自己
Drink this to purify yourself.
没事的
That's okay. Shh...
没事的
That's okay.
好了
There you go.
求求你不要这么做
Please don't do this.
求求你
Please.
为什么我感觉不到我的胳膊了
Why can't I feel my arms?
我的腿
My legs...
这是什么
What is this?
是光
It's the light.
-会发生什么 -没事的
- What happens? - It's okay.
-求求你 不要 -黛丝特妮 没事的
- Please don't. - Destiny, it's okay. It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
求求你... 不不不不
Please... No, no, no, no!
求求你
Please!
求求你 不要这样
Please, don't!
莱斯利 我很害怕
Leslie, I'm afraid!
你不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
求求你 求求你 我害怕
Please! Please, I'm afraid!
不不不不 不 不
No, no, no, no! No, no!
我害怕
I'm afraid!
-动手 现在 -求你
- Do it. Now. - Please.
没事的
It's okay.
会没事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, sweet girl.
她去了
She's gone.
我相信你 亚历克斯
I trust you, Alex.
-好了 -你切断电源了吗
- It worked. - You cut the power?
我爸妈会回过神的 我是为了掩饰闪光灯
My parents just figured it out. I was covering the flash.
这样可能看上去像是保险跳了
Maybe it'll seem like a circuit blew.
-更像是你的馊主意 -这个办法其实还蛮聪明的
- More like your dumb idea did. - It's actually really smart.
但是我们不能傻站在这
But we can't just stand around here
像是刚刚发生了什么奇怪的事似的
like something weird just happened.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
那个主意包括要弄醒茉莉吗
Does that involve waking Molly?
-好了 宝贝 正常点 -好
- Okay, baby, hey, be cool. - Yeah.
我腿那里是你的胳膊吗
...is that your arm in my leg?
各位 看看谁来了
Hey, guys, look who showed up.
集♥会♥怎么样
How was the meeting?
很好 很好 刚结束
Uh, good, good, just wrapping up.
我们以为你们不来了
We heard you guys weren't coming.
希望你们别介意
Hope it's okay.
其实我们只是都不愿意承认很想念彼此
Turns out we missed each other more than we cared to admit.
那么这里一切都还好吧
So, then, everything's good here?
我可不会那么说 妮可刚碰到了绿色
I wouldn't say that. Nico just landed on green,
所以事情要变得有点诡异了
so things are about to get a little freaky.
天啊
Oh, my God!
好了 那你们继续玩吧 我们就不打扰你们了
Okay, then, we'll let you guys get to it.
如果你们想要搭车的话 家长们很快就要走了
Parents are leaving soon, if you kids need rides.
-你觉得他们看到什么了吗 -我觉得没
- You think they saw anything? - I think we're good here.
游戏结束
Game over.
你们觉得他们信了吗
Think they bought it?
我们的孩子在这
Our kids are here?
他们像以前一样在客房♥玩游戏
They're in the guest house playing games like old times.
什么都不知道
Didn't seem to have a clue.
就和以前一样
Also like old times.
坦白讲 看起来不错
Frankly, it was nice to see.
电路断了 肯定是什么东西跳了闸
Breakers are all flipped. Something must've blown.
-维克多的盒子 -今晚可是上演了一场精彩的演出
- Victor's box. - Put on quite a show tonight.
它做了该做的
It did its job.
不过我不知道
Though I'm not sure why it
为什么会造成电功率波动
would cause a power surge.
这又不是插电的
It's not like it's plugged into a wall.
周围萦绕着很多能量 谁知道呢
It's a lot of energy swirling around. Who knows.
无论是什么
Whatever it was,
我觉得和那些孩子没有关系
don't think it had anything to do with the kids.
你没事吧
You okay?
-刚刚那很难 -是啊
- That was a hard one. - Agreed.
如果没事的话
If everyone's good here,
我还得早起上班
I have to be in the office early.
需要帮忙吗
Want some help with that thing?
不用 你们走吧 我自己能搞定
No, you guys go on. I can pack up myself.
我父母不可能杀人的 好吗
There's no way my parents would kill someone, all right,
特别是一个无辜的女孩
especially an innocent girl.
我父母为像她那样的人而战
My parents fight for people like her.
是啊 我父母也是 黛丝特妮喜欢她
Yeah, so does mine, and Destiny loved her.
她还要了我的电♥话♥ 想一起出去玩
She asked for my number. She wants to hang out.
她... 她不可能死
She-- ? She can't be... dead.
有个办法
Here's an idea.
我们去找他们问清楚怎么样
How about we just march down there and ask them?
因为我妈是个恶魔
'Cause finding out my mom is evil
实际上已经是最不令人意外的解释了
would actually be the least surprising explanation.
但是我们其他人的父母也在那里
But the rest of our parents were down there, too.
那你是说他们都是精神病
So you're saying they're all psycho?
实际上这么描述我爸挺合适的
Actually describes my dad pretty well.
不可能 戴尔和史黛茜可能有点怪
No way. Dale and Stacey may have their quirks,
但是他们最大的性格缺陷是他们有时候
but their biggest character flaw is that they occasionally
为了取乐听怪人艾尔的歌♥
listen to Weird Al for pleasure.
茉莉 让我看看你照的照片
Molly, let me see that photo you took.
莱斯利的日程
求求你 求求你
Please! Please!
你不应该在这
You shouldn't be here.
救救我
Help me!
我们得维持现状
All right, we need to maintain the status quo.
如果我们开始表现得很奇怪 他们会注意到的
If we start acting weird, they're gonna notice.
如果我不表现得很奇怪 他们就会发现的
If I don't act weird, they'll notice.
我们只是需要为自己争取点时间
We just need to buy ourselves some time.
对 这一切肯定有什么合理的解释
Right, there's gotta be a reasonable explanation for all this.
就像时间旅行
Right, like time travel.
我要去下洗手间
I'm gonna use the bathroom.
很好 很棒的派对 孩子们
Okay! Great party, kids.
有人想带点布里奶酪回家吗
Anybody want some brie to take home?
还有很多剩下的
Seems to be a lot left over.
难怪
I wonder why.
好了 格特 茉莉
Okay. Gert, Molly,
不如你们跟我们一起走
why don't you guys come with us?
表现得正常点
Act normal.
听起来不错 非常感谢
Sounds super! Thanks so much.
你从来没有这么开心过
You've never sounded that happy in your entire life.
卡罗琳娜 太晚了 大家都很累了 走吗
Karolina, it's late. Everyone's had a long day. Ready?
很高兴见到你们
Great to see you guys.
小心开车
Drive safe.
感谢今晚的一切
Thank you... for everything tonight.
-晚安 大家 -晚安
- Good night, guys. - Good night.
你♥爸♥爸发短♥信♥了 他在蛙跳里
Your dad texted. He's outside in the Leapfrog.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表