剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
艾利克斯 我都不知道你能不能听到
Alex, I-I don't know if you'll even get this, but just--
但如果你收到了 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If you do, just call me, okay? I--
-我都不知道该说什么 -或许是我教会的人
- I don't even know what to say. - What if it was my church?
要是他们发现
What if they figured out
我们找到了那些孩子的文件呢
that we got those files on all those kids?
不 别对我说一切都会没事的
No, no, please don't tell me that everything is gonna be okay.
我妈妈是个杀人犯 我们的父母都是杀人犯
My mom is a murderer. All of our parents are murderers.
我们想解决这件事就必须团结一致
The only way to figure this out is to stick together.
但现在 我们得救回艾利克斯
But right now, we just need to get Alex back.
好吗
Okay?
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
我们去哪 我们不知道艾利克斯在哪
Where are we going? We have no clue where Alex is.
这是你从你妈妈那里偷来的吗
Did you steal that from your mom?
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
你觉得它能帮我们吗
You think it can help us?
我就指望它了
I'm counting on it.
向我们展示找到艾利克斯的路
Show us the way to Alex.
看来是没法宣告巫师的诞生了
So much for the magical Wiccan proclamations.
那是什么玩意
What is that thing?
我不知道 但我好像爱上它了
I don't know, but I think I'm in love.
光线很美 但这怎么能帮我们
The lights are pretty, but how is this helping?
我觉得那是带走了艾利克斯的车的热信♥号♥♥
I think it's the heat signature of the car that took Alex.
没错 手杖应该是想带我们去找到他
Yeah, the staff is trying to lead us to him.
-我开车 -等等的
- I'll drive. - Wait! Hold on a second.
我非常支持援救艾利克斯
I am all for the idea of rescuing Alex,
但是我们完全不清楚要应付的是什么情况
but we have no clue what we're going up against.
-可能是我的教会 -或是警♥察♥
- It could be my church. - Or the cops.
艾利克斯和我发现我们的父母买♥♥通了警♥察♥
Alex and I found out our parents were paying off the police.
好吧 我理理清楚
Okay, so, just so I understand,
我们要么会面对吉博力姆的打手
we're either gonna be facing off against Gibborim enforcer types,
要么是洛杉矶警局的黑警
or a corrupt branch of the LAPD...
也可能是一般的绑♥架♥犯
Could just be generic kidnappers.
没有武器 没有计划
...with no weapons and no plans.
我们有手杖 还有彼此
We have the staff and each other.
而且 我一直在跟你们说
Plus, like I keep telling you guys,
我真的非常强壮
I'm really, really strong!
茉莉 现在别闹 查斯呢
Molly, not now! What about Chase?
我给他发了无数短♥信♥
I sent him, like, a million texts,
但他一条都没回
but he hasn't answered any of them.
不该找他来吗
Shouldn't he be here?
我们可以在路上继续打
We'll keep trying him on the way,
但我们不能失去艾利克斯
but we can't lose Alex.
你觉得五角大楼会想买♥♥下我的设计吗
Do you think the Pentagon will want to buy the design from me?
如果你能让我的肌电传感器以
If you can get the myoelectric sensors operating
足够快的速率运转 没什么不可能
at a quick enough response rate, I don't see why not.
我觉得有合适的LAWS
I figure with the right LAWS,
这东西能把天上的无人机打下来
these things will be able to shoot a drone out of the sky.
-LAWS -激光武器系统
- LAWS? - You know, laser-aided weapon systems.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
你怎么会知道这些
How is it that you know all this,
微积分却一直上不了B-以上呢
but you've never gotten above a B-minus in calculus?
微积分好无聊 我喜欢实际应用
Calc's boring. I like practical applications.
我来吧
Oh, I got it.
抱歉 我不是有意的
Sorry. I didn't mean to.
我知道我对你很严苛
Uh, I-I know I've been hard on you.
我是想让你发挥最佳水平
I'm just trying to get you to be your best.
我希望你能用你的生命做比我更好的事
I want you to do greater things with your life than I have.
你都改变世界了
You've, like, actually changed the world.
这我是超越不了了
I'll never top that.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
曾几何时
You know, there was a time
在我坐拥金山 必须承担责任之前
before the money and obligations...
我也只是个普通人 拥有想象力和双手
when it was just me, my imagination, and my hands.
那时点子才最纯粹
It's when the ideas were the purest.
跟你一起工作让我想起了那段时光
Working with you reminds me of that.
我也喜欢跟你一起工作 爸爸
I like working with you, too, Dad.
那时有个发明
You know, there was an invention in those days
我一直弄不好
I could never quite get right.
是我非常在意的东西
It was something very close to my heart.
或许我们可以把它找出来
Maybe we could dig it out,
看我们能不能一起完善它
see if we can perfect the damn thing, together.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. That'd be cool.
嗯
Yeah.
-试试这个 -嗯
- Try this. - Yeah.
格特来电
你♥爸♥从未带你来他以前生活的地方看过吧
I take it your daddy never showed you his old stomping grounds.
何必离开你们那片世界嘛
Why leave your part of the world, right?
有那么多棕榈树
Got all them palm trees,
白人女孩 寿司
white girls, and sushi.
给我你的电♥话♥
Give me your phone.
你听到了
You heard me.
走吧
Let's go.
这是我B奶奶家
This is my Nana B's place.
我和你♥爸♥爸以前老在这里玩
Me and your pop spent a lot of time here.
杰的妈妈要干三份工作
G's mom worked three jobs.
他什么时候需要吃饭了
Anytime he needed a meal,
需要个去处了
place to go,
我B奶奶总会帮他
my Nana B hooked him up.
你们关系很好吗
You two were close?
谁 我和杰吗 该死的
Who, me and G? Shit.
好朋友
Tight as hell.
他没跟你说过吗
He never say nothing?
我也不意外
Guess I can't say I'm surprised.
我赌他从来没跟你说过
You know, I'm betting he never told you
因为我 他才能那么快出狱
that I'm the reason he got out of lockup so fast.
没错
Yeah.
你老爸答应我 如果我帮他顶罪
Your pops promised if I confessed to his crime,
我跟我的家人就可以衣食无忧
me and my family would be set for life.
他发誓不会忘了我的
He swore he'd never forget me.
你觉得他有履行承诺吗
You think he kept his word?
他什么都没有补偿你 对吗
Never gave you anything, did he?
没有钱 什么都没有
No money, nothing.
杰就把他原来的那块地给了我
Oh, G let me have his old turf.
显得很慷慨似的
Acted like it was some grand gesture.
但现在情况不一样了
But times changed since your daddy was in the game.
那地皮也不像当年那么好赚了
Ain't as lucrative as it was when he came up.
我不像他那么会处理社区关系
Else I just ain't got his flair for community relations.
与此同时 我的B奶奶
But meanwhile, my Nana B,
曾经给他受伤的膝盖贴过创可贴
the lady who slapped Band‐Aids on his knees
曾经帮他做过生日蛋糕
and baked him his birthday cakes,
却没有钱去买♥♥心脏病的药
barely got cash to pay for her heart pills.
这王八蛋还用奶奶来威胁我
Son of a bitch even had the balls to threaten her
就因为我问他讨回我应得的东西
just 'cause I asked him to give me what I was owed.
操
Damn.
你似乎已经知道你老爸是怎样的人
Looks like you already know what type of catch your old man is.
我只知道我跟他不一样
All I know is that I'm nothing like him.
我为他的所作所为感到抱歉
I'm sorry for what he's done.
谁给你打电♥话♥呀
Who is calling?
你的妹子
It's your girl.
6个未接来电
Six missed calls.
妮可 6个未接来电
现在还不能拿回你的手♥机♥ 年轻人
But you can't holla back just yet, young homie.
别紧张
Be easy.
大佬杰 你好啊
Big G! What's up?
跟你♥爸♥说几句话吧
Say something to your pops.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
艾利克斯 你还好吗
Alex, you all right?
我没事
I'm okay.
如果你和我不能把事情好好解决的话
That situation could change if you and me can't come
就不是现在这情况了
to a hospitable conclusion to this whole thing.
-我搞到了你要的五万 -五万
- I got your 50k. - 50k?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表