剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Yeah, and there's lot going on with me too,
虽然你根本不会注意到啦
not that you would even notice.
阿特拉斯学院
你没事吧
You okay?
有事 我觉得怪怪的
No. I feel really weird.
茉莉 亲爱的 我们谈过了
Oh, Molly, sweetie, we had this talk.
例假是好事 不是坏事
Menstruation's a blessing, not a curse.
你只要记得做呼吸练习
You just do your breathing exercises
喝我倒在你热水瓶里的甘菊茶就行
and drink the chamomile tea I put in your thermos.
如果还不行
If that doesn't work,
就去厕所里高♥潮♥一下
go to the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm.
-妈妈 你不是吧 -催产素能缓解疼痛
- Mom, seriously? - The oxytocins are a natural pain reliever.
-这是好建议 -我要戴上耳机了
- It is good advice. - I'm putting in my earbuds now.
-听你妈妈的 -舞蹈队今天选拔
- Listen to Mom. - Dance squad tryouts are today.
舞蹈队就是不带捧花的拉拉队
Dance squad is just cheerleading without pom-poms.
你这样是给霸权男子主义助威
You're just reinforcing hegemonic masculinity
而边缘化女性身份
while marginalizing women's identity.
好吧 但我喜欢他们的制♥服♥
Sure, but I love the outfits.
格特 你的新药在你的背包里
Oh, and Gert, your new meds are in your backpack.
比依地普仑的副作用少点
Fewer side effects than the Lexapro,
而且便秘也不会那么严重了
and not so much with the constipation.
你便秘了吗 格特 我有麸饼干
Oh, are you a little bit backed up, Gert? I have some bran bars.
-这个好啊 -告诉你吧 老爸常吃这个
- Oh, yeah. - Let me tell ya, Dad is on the regular.
-不拿... -再见 戴尔 史黛茜
- Don't you want your... - Bye, Dale. Bye, Stacey.
麸饼干吗 再见 亲爱的 爱你们
Bran bars? Goodbye, sweetie! Love you!
我的身体不是你的休息室
嗯 告诉你的朋友们 大家都可以来
Yeah, tell all your friends. Everyone's welcome.
想加入我的新俱乐部吗
Hey, do you want to join my new club?
告诉你的朋友们 大家都可以来
Tell all your friends. Everyone's welcome.
查斯 你想不想 加入我的新俱乐部
Hey, Chase, I was thinking, do you want to join my new club?
废柴
Hey, loser.
真悲催
Tragic.
希望你今天愉快
Hope you have a beautiful day.
真不敢相信你跟她还曾是朋友
Can't believe you were ever friends with her.
#好幸运
#好幸运
妈妈 我今晚想
Hey, Mom, thinking of having
在家办个小聚会
a little get-together tonight at the house.
-可以吗 -今晚
- Is that cool? - Tonight?
是啊 就像以前那样
Yeah, I figured like old times.
家长们举办年度的傲慢集♥会♥
You know, when parents have their annual PRIDE meeting
而我们就一起在背后嘲笑你们
while we all hang out and make fun of you all behind your backs.
原来是干这个了
So that's what went down.
他们都未必会同意
I mean, who knows if they'll even say yes.
你不试试怎么能知道
Well, you won't know unless you take a chance.
今晚可以 我们很想见见孩子们
Tonight's fine. We'd love to see the kids.
需要我做什么吗
Need me to do anything?
-别锁酒柜 -想得美
- Ah, keep the liquor cabinet unlocked? - Nice try.
好吧 那七人份的披萨和汽水呢
Okay, how about pizza and sodas for seven?
-六人份 -艾利克斯
- Six. - ALex.
没事 妈妈 包在我身上吧
It's okay, Mom, I got this.
希望你说得对 这样确实没问题
I hope you're right about this not being a big deal.
我们以前总在孩子在家的时候做这个
We used to do it all the time with the kids in the house.
再说 他们是青少年
Besides, they're teenagers.
他们才不会关心
The last thing they're interested in
他们的父母在做什么
is what their parents are doing.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
今晚 又有一人将得到永生
Tonight, another becomes eternal.
别打扰我
我们听到了太多关于女性力量的空话
We hear so much lip service about women's empowerment,
就好像女性现在没有力量似的
as if women aren't already powerful,
但是 会有人谈论
but, I mean, do you ever hear anyone talking about
久坐是新癌症
男性权威吗
masculine authority?
当然没有
Of course not!
因为这已经融入概念本身了 是吧
Because it's already baked into the concept, am I right?
我要说的是 要拆解整个体系
My point is that the system needs to be dismantled,
所以 我要在校园里建立一个新俱乐部
which is why I'm starting a new club on campus,
瓦解父权社会
undermining the patriarchy.
我们可以扳倒男性 颂扬我们的自我价值
We can celebrate our self-worth while taking down the man!
我只需要四名成员就可以让俱乐部
I only need four members for the club
被学校正式认可 所以...
to be officially recognized by the school, so...
格特准备得很充分
Gert has prepared some literature,
如果你感兴趣就请举手
so just raise your hand if you're interested,
她就会给你们签字报名
and she will sign you up.
到第一节下课铃响之前都行
You have until the bell for first period.
还有其他人要宣布♥什♥么吗
Any other announcements?
那是
Whoa, are those the, uh,
你怎么说的来着 手爆器吗
God, what did you call them, handblasters?
你还在做这个太酷了
It's so cool you're still working on it.
手爆器
Handblasters?
不 这是有肌电位传感器的仿生假体
No, these would be bionic prosthetics using myoelectric sensors.
我要称之为拳...
I'm calling them Fist--
等等 我为什么要跟你说话
Wait, why am I even talking to you?
其实 是我在跟你说话
Actually, I was talking to you.
我在想 或许你今晚想来一起聚聚
I was thinking that maybe you might want to get together tonight,
就我们几个 像以前那样
just all of us, like we used to.
不是吧 威尔德
Seriously, Wilder?
你觉得我会去你家玩 就好像我们还是朋友那样
You think I'll come over to hang out like we're still friends?
小点声
Just keep your voice down.
等等 你开玩笑的吧 他在开玩笑吧
Wait, you're joking. He's joking, right?
我就猜到你会这么说 格特
That is what I expected you to say, Gert,
我还希望
which is why I was hoping
如果我能先让查斯同意
that if I could get Chase on board first and--
是啊 因为我的所有决定都是
Oh, right, because I totally make all my decisions based
看一个肌肉发达的运动员的脸色
off of what some roided-out jockstrap has to say.
我也有想法的
Hey! I've got opinions.
是啊 关于该用什么味儿的蛋白粉吗
Right, about what flavored protein powder to use, right?
我们可佩服你了
And we really admire you for it.
格特就这样 是吧
Classic Gert, you see?
就是因为这样有趣的斗嘴
This kind of delightful banter
我才觉得我们今晚该
is why I think we should all get together
去我家一起聚聚
and hang out at my place tonight.
你今晚要请人过去玩吗
You're having people over tonight?
怎么 你感兴趣吗
Why, are you interested?
不 抱歉 我不能去 我有教会的事
Oh, no, I'm sorry, I can't. I have a church thing.
你可以之后来
You could just come by after that.
并不影响你的信仰的
It doesn't have to interfere with your religion.
信仰 我们就管它叫这个了吗
Religion, is that what we're calling it now?
我相信的是积极的 向上的
What I believe in is positive and life-affirming,
我的信仰不允许我被一个苦闷的废物拖累
and it doesn't allow me to be cut down by some miserable loser.
我觉得她是说你呢 威尔德
Oh, think she was referring to you, Wilder!
但你知道没有哪种制度
But you do realize that no institution
比组织宗教对女性的压♥迫♥最深了
has been as oppressive to women as organized religion.
但我的教会的负责人就是我妈妈
Except my mother runs my church.
你自称女权主义者 格特
You call yourself a feminist, Gert,
但没有谁比你更会贬低其他女性了
yet no one cuts down other women more than you do.
不是所有女人
Not all of them, no,
只是那些成天假笑
just the ones who walk around with fake smiles
-假装自己总是很开心的女人 -好了
- pretending to be happy all the time. - Okay, guys...
至少我努力了 你上次洗澡是什么时候了
At least I'm trying. When was the last time you took a shower?
好吧 就因为你头发发亮
Okay, because having shiny hair
你就有道德权威了吗
somehow gives you moral authority!
而且 昨天就洗了
Also, yesterday.
查斯 我们走吧
Yo, Chase. Let's roll.
-我得走了 -因为他们吗
- I gotta go. - 'Cause of these guys?
你以前都取笑他们那样的孩子
You used to make fun of kids like them.
是啊 现在我们取笑你这样的孩子
Yeah, and now we make fun of kids like you.
你还希望我们大家一起聚聚吗
And you wanted us all to hang out?
不是为了我
Not for me...
是为了她
for her.
谢谢 汉娜 很棒
Thank you, Hanna, that was awesome.
下一位 茉莉·赫南德斯
Um, next we have Molly Hernandez.
抱歉 我腹痛得厉害
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表