剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
但我已经习惯了 现在只有我孤独一人
I used to have someone, and now I'm all alone.
你不孤独 我保证
You're not alone. Promise.
我真的觉得我最近很奇怪
Something really weird is going on with me.
获得手镯的那一天
The day that you get your bracelet
是你终生难忘的一天
is one that you'll never forget.
我觉得我的手镯是生下来就有的
Kind of feel like I was born with mine.
我从未把它摘下来过
I've actually never taken it off.
放开她
Get away from her!
你死定了
You're dead!
查斯 怎么回事
Chase? What happened?
我要带你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
破盒子
It's the damn box.
出现非物质化故障了
It's having dematerialization problems.
是时候了
It's time.
黛丝特妮 她是教会的人 我认识那姑娘
Destiny, she's in the church. I know that girl!
我也想看
I wanna see, too!
-等等 别 -不
- Wait, don't! - No!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩
I think our parents killed that girl.
黛丝特妮 你还好吗
正在输入
十年前
"此刻 我感受到祝福如海浪般在我周围蔓延
"I, at this time, saw blessings spread around me like a sea.
于是 当日子年复一年地流逝
Thus, while the days flew by and the years passed on...
祝福充溢着我的内心与灵魂
from nature overflowing on my soul...
我收到了太多...
I had received so much...
内心充满了情感
that every thought was steeped in feeling.
我很满足 当拥有无法形容的幸福时
I was only then contented, when with bliss ineffable
我感受到情感在蔓延
I felt the sentiment being spread over all that moves
一切似乎仍在继续
and all that seemeth still.
以上 超越了思想的范围
Over all that, lost beyond the reach of thought
与人类的知识
and human knowledge,
肉眼无法看见
to the human eye, invisible,
只能用心感受
yet liveth to the heart."
宝贝
Babe.
很抱歉
Sorry.
到你了
It's your turn.
红色的
Uh, red!
来一杯吗
Thoughts?
好啊 谢谢
Yes, please.
为吉恩和艾丽斯干杯
To Gene and Alice.
走得太早了
Gone too soon.
我一直在想如果当时是艾利克斯
I keep thinking what if it was Alex
一个人在那里
that was over there by himself.
那场火灾中遇难的可能是我们任何人
You know it could've been one of us in that fire.
别这么想 他们的遭遇只是一场意外
Don't do that. What happened to them was an accident.
至少他们还挺有钱
And at least they did well.
茉莉不用担心没钱花
Molly will never have to worry about money.
没错 但有时钱会惹更大的麻烦
True, but sometimes the money just makes it harder.
-鹰嘴豆泥还不错 -在乔氏超♥市♥买♥♥的吧
- Hummus isn't bad. - I think it's Trader Joe's.
怎么了
What?
我们本应是一家人
We're supposed to be a family.
我们 我们是
We... we are.
我看到她的手了 罗伯特
I saw her hand, Robert.
她被平底锅烫伤了手
She burned herself on a frying pan.
是吗
Is that a fact?
埃尔南德斯一家是好人
The Hernandezes were good people.
他们不应遭受这样的事
They didn't deserve this.
我不知道你认为到底发生了什么
I don't know what the hell you think happened...
但这与蒂娜无关
but Tina didn't do this.
我很清楚
I would know.
我们之间从不隐瞒事情
We don't keep secrets from each other.
我可不信
I wish I could believe you.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
-我们没做错什么 -如果傲慢知道
- We're doing the right thing. - What if the PRIDE realizes
那晚我们跟吉恩还有艾丽斯说过话呢
that we spoke to Gene and Alice that night?
如果他们觉得我们知道内情呢
What if they think we know something?
我才不在乎 这是我们欠他们的 欠她的
I don't give a shit. We owe it to them and we owe it to her.
他们可能会来找我们麻烦
Well, they could come after us.
那我们就想办法保护自己
Then we find a way to protect ourselves.
-等等 你不... -没关系
- Wait, you don't... - It's fine.
很好
Excellent.
小南瓜 你饿吗
Hey, pumpkin, you hungry?
-伊利安饿了 -是吗
- Elian is. - Oh, yeah? Well.
我们可以到楼下摘点三芒草
I think we might have some Stipagrostis downstairs.
这种草
That's a type of grass typically found
多见于非洲和亚洲
in the African and Asian continents.
我长大后想当一只大象
I want to be an elephant when I grow up.
真的吗
Is that right?
我觉得你会成为一只很优秀的大象 茉莉
Well, I think you would make a wonderful elephant, Molly,
因为你很坚强
because you're strong.
亲爱的
Honey...
你知道我们都很爱你的爸爸妈妈
You know that we loved your mommy and daddy very much,
而且我们知道他们很爱你
and we know how much they love you. And--
他们会希望你有一个温暖的家
We know that they would want you to have a good home,
所以我们在想 如果可能...
so we were wondering if maybe...
你会愿意跟我们一起住
you'd want to come live with us.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
-是的 -我们只想让你过上正常的生活
- Yeah. - We just want to try and give you a normal life.
有很多三芒草可以喂你的大象
With lots of Stipagrostis for your elephant.
现今
你到底在哪
Where are you?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好啦 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
我找不到那个小猫发夹
I can't find my kitty cat pin.
你可以晚点再找你那蠢发夹
You can look for your dumb hair thing later.
它才不蠢 是我妈妈给我的
It's not dumb. My mom gave it to me.
也是 很抱歉 我忘了
You're right. I'm sorry. I forgot.
我觉得自己有点不对劲
I think there might be something wrong with me.
每次我抓狂的时候 总会发生一些事
It's like when I freak out, something happens.
类似恐慌症吗
Like a panic attack?
我明白了
I get it.
我像你那么大的时候也会这样
Mine started when I was around your age, too.
我倒是觉得这是基因问题
I'd say it's genetic,
但我们又没有血缘关系 所以...
but we're not actually related, so...
找一束光源
Find a light source
集中注意力
to focus your concentration.
找一两件对你而言
Surround yourself with an object or two
非常有意义 或者神圣的东西
that you find personally meaningful, even sacred.
《吉博灵论》
光谱冥想
深呼吸
Breathe deeply.
看着光源
Look into the light.
在光里寻找你想着的东西
Search it as you think about your objects.
你在创建一个属于私人空间
You're creating a space for yourself
很安全 充满爱
That is safe, loving...
我就说我听到了我的声音
I thought I heard me.
你在听光谱冥想吗
You're listening to my Spectral Guided Meditation?
只是想让房♥间里多点光明
Felt like I needed a little more light in my life.
-你还好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- Everything okay? - Totally. You?
很开心昨晚能看到你们这群孩子再次相聚
It was so great seeing all you kids together again last night.
叙叙旧很开心吧
Must've been so fun to catch up, huh?
听说是查斯干的
他死定了
卡罗琳娜
Karolina?
是挺开心的
Yeah, it was.
就像小时候那样
Like old times...
但也有不同
but different.
我希望你们能多联♥系♥
Well, I hope you'll all stay in touch.
会的
We'll see.
好吧
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表