剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
No, I'm good.
"透过窗户看见一片荒芜的废墟
"Out the window at a barren waste
在这里
where the gray sky
灰蒙蒙的天和地混沌一体 无法辨认
and the gray earth mingled inseparably."
他写散文真的很有一套
He had a way with prose.
抱歉
Excuse me, it's just...
我是厄尔 你们刚才有没有
Hey, it's Earl. Did you guys just--
-使用原力 卢克 -我马上打给你
- Use the Force, Luke. - I'll call you right back.
不 不
No, no.
你不能玩这个
You shouldn't be playing with that.
那就奇怪了 我还以为
Oh, weird. See, I was under the impression
游戏就是拿来玩的
that games were meant to be played.
拒绝访问
你一定是在逗我
You've gotta be kidding me right now.
-让我试试 我试试 -没用啊
- Let me try. Let me try. - It's not working!
允许进入
你怎么猜出我妈妈密♥码♥的
How'd you guess my mom's passcode?
我就是这么厉害
I'm just that good.
实际上 你知不知道罗伯特
In fact, did you know that Robert
在巫师电脑公♥司♥一周♥年♥庆♥之后
actually gifted this unit to Tina
把这个当礼物送给了蒂娜
after Wizard's first anniversary?
伙计 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing, man?
我们只是想把机子关上
Oh, we were just shutting it down.
你知道这东西多贵重吗
Do you know how valuable this is?
你知道如果蒂娜·实知道有人碰了这个
Do you know how epically Tina Minoru will lose her shit
会有多失控吗
if anyone even touched this?
-应该特别失控吧 -没错 她会杀人的
- I'm guessing pretty epically. - Yeah. She's a killer.
天呐
Holy shit.
晚上好 蒂娜
-你是怎么... -它读取了我的DNA
- How did you...? - It read my DNA...
就像魔杖一样
just like the staff.
有一半蒂娜的DNA就足以让系统以为我是我妈妈
I guess 50% Tina's enough for it to think I'm my mom.
好吧 那我们就赶紧在它发觉之前行动
All right, we'll just do it before it realizes you're not.
外面有点冷了
It's getting a little chilly out here.
我们要不要进去
Maybe we should go back inside.
-大概吧 -好呀
- Maybe we should. - Oh, yeah? Great.
或许我们走进去之后 我就开始发光
You know, maybe we should march in there and I could light up
让全世界的人都看到我真正的样子
and I can show the world what I actually am.
我并不是这么想的
That's not exactly what I had in mind,
但是好啊 只要你能从上面下来
but sure, if it gets you off the ledge--
或许现在就该鲁莽一点
Maybe it's time to be reckless
做些坏的决定
and to make some bad decisions
喝些超级糟糕的酒...
and drink some truly terrible vod- -
不
No!
你能飞吗
You can fly?
你把我吓惨了
You scared the shit out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚刚差点就死了 我都没亲过你
Considering you almost died without me ever doing that,
我觉得现在是亲你的好时候
I thought this would be a good time to go for it.
谢谢你们所有人出席
Thank you all for being here.
我和罗伯特非常荣幸能与我们的伙伴
Robert and I are honored to be sharing the stage
一起分享傲慢的舞台
with our fellow members of PRIDE.
没有他们不知疲倦的奉献
Without their tireless dedication,
我们就不可能在这儿庆祝一所
we wouldn't be here celebrating breaking ground
顶级社区学校的创办
on a new state- of- the- art community school.
这个地方总有一天将会培养出
A place that will one day train
巫师公♥司♥的下一代高管
the next generation of Wizard executives.
但在在场的所有人中
But of all the people here,
我最想感谢
I would most like to thank
我的丈夫罗伯特
my husband Robert
感谢他对傲慢 对巫师电脑公♥司♥的贡献
for his commitment to PRIDE, to Wizard Computers,
还有最重要的 对我们家庭的贡献
and, most importantly, to our family.
我觉得维克多·斯坦恩会想说些什么
And I think Victor Stein would like to say something.
史上最聪明的人之一
One of the world's most brilliant minds...
尼莫的创始人 具有远见卓识
founder of Nemo, a true visionary...
省省吧蒂娜 大家都知道我是个天才
Save your breath, Tina. Everyone knows I'm a genius.
然而有个问题 就算是我超凡的智力
Although here's a question my superior intellect
也无法可解
is of no help in solving.
我该怎么办呢
What should I do about the fact
我的妻子与外人有染
that my wife is sleeping with another man?
没错 珍妮特
That's right, Janet.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
你们有人知道黑进一部手♥机♥有多容易吗
Any of you know how easy it is to hack a cell phone?
她偷♥情♥的那个男人应该知道
You'd think that the man she's banging would.
毕竟是他帮着造出了那部手♥机♥
After all, he helped create the phone.
是不是啊 罗伯特
Isn't that right, Robert?
敬傲慢
To PRIDE.
爸爸 我们需要帮助
Dad. We need help!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
我来了 我来了 爸爸
I've got you. I've got you, Dad.
巫师
我们得送他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
-我...我没事 -不 你有事
- I'm o... I'm okay. - No, you're not okay.
-你有一颗脑瘤 -什么
- You've got a brain tumor. - What?
那些头痛
The headaches...
你居然知道
And you knew?
他不让我说
He told me not to tell.
我们一直在合作一个项目
We've been working together on a project.
别责怪查斯 我是他爸爸
Don't blame Chase. I'm his dad.
维克多 如果我知道...
Victor, if I had known...
如果你向我敞开心扉...
If you let me in...
离我远点
Get away from me.
但你病了
But you're sick.
你需要帮助
You need help.
-这么长时间... -妈 他想让你走
- All this time- - - Mom. He wants you to leave.
我留下来陪你和你♥爸♥爸
I'll stay with you and your dad.
我去打急救电♥话♥ 去等医护人员吧
I'll call 911, go wait for the paramedics.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我猜你最终还是需要我
I'm assuming this means you need me here after all.
维克多病了
Victor is sick.
他的病情隐瞒了所有人
He kept it a secret from everyone.
看来这是傲慢里的潮流啊
Seems to be a trend amongst the PRIDE.
婚外情 患重病
Affairs, illness...
他们还瞒了你什么
What else are they hiding from you?
我告诉过你了 一切都在掌控之下
I told you, everything is under control.
是啊 很明显 你的掌控非常严格
Oh, yes, clearly, you're running a very tight ship.
带我去见他 马上
Take me to him. Now.
蒂娜 我只是... 我们在检查...
Tina! I was just, uh... We were checking...
玩这个不可思议的游戏
Playing this incredible game.
这太浪漫了
It's so romantic...
实先生居然送你这个
that Mr. Minoru gave this to you.
我真希望有一天能像你一样幸运
I really hope to be as lucky as you some day.
她不说话的时候吓人多了
She's a lot scarier when she's quiet.
操
Shit!
下载中
我妈妈要来了
My mom is coming.
我什么都没听见
I don't hear anything.
格特
你妈妈要来了
-这人是谁 -无需担心
- Who's this guy? - Not to worry.
这几位好医生的所有本事都是我教出来的
I taught the good doctors here everything they know.
所有说不上 不过...他是个很聪明的人
I wouldn't say everything, but... he's a very smart man.
我们相信过你
We trusted you.
你这对待病人的态度可太差了 莱斯利
That's hell of a bedside manner, Leslie.
对不起 但我们需要维克多
Well, I'm sorry, but we need Victor.
-需要他做什么 -她说得对
- Need him for what? - She's right.
我们需要维克多
We need Victor.
我们都是 我们会治好他
We all do, and we shall have him.
我才不要离开我爸爸
No, I'm not leaving my dad.
他是有办法治好他的脑瘤吗
Oh, he's got a cure for brain cancer?
我们知道你很难过
We get that this is upsetting,
但还是让医生做该做的事吧
but let's leave him to do his thing.
亲爱的 我要...你可以的是吧
Honey, I'm gonna- - You got this, right?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表