剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
There are a lot of people looking into this breach.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
你不知道 她会怎么对我
You don't know what she'll do to me.
她不敢面对她 承认她做了什么
So, she couldn't face her, admit to what she did.
她宁可去死
She'd rather die.
她很难过 很慌张
She was upset, freaking out.
我已经尽力安慰她说不会有事 但是
I did what I could to tell her that it was gonna be okay, but...
我该多做点的
I should've done more.
我该跟着她 陪着她
Should've followed her, stayed with her,
跟她一起去向你妈妈坦白
been with her when she told your mom. I mean...
蒂娜会很生气 但
Tina would've been upset, but...
我妈妈一直都知道
My mom has known the entire time.
我觉得是的 嗯
I think so. Yeah.
她骗了所有人
She lies to everyone...
隐瞒了一切
about everything.
就像你
Just like you.
妮可 我保证了
Nico, I made a promise,
保证替她保密 后来
a promise to keep her secret, and then...
她都死了 我又何必再提
Why drag that all up after she was dead?
因为我还在
Because I'm still here...
我应该知道真♥相♥的
and I deserve the truth.
得了 妮可 你又不是没犯过错
Come on, Nico, it's not like you've never made a mistake.
别调过头来说我
Don't turn this back on me.
不是的 我是在承认自己错了
I'm not. I'm admitting that I was wrong, okay,
我该做得更好的
and I should've done better.
我希望将来能做得更好
And I want to do better in the future,
-但艾米是我的朋友 -她还是我的姐姐
- but Amy was my friend. - And she was my sister.
我是该告诉你的 但我说不出口
Look, I should've told you, okay, but I couldn't.
看看结果呢
And then look what happened.
衣服 化妆 你封闭了自己
The clothes, the makeup, you turned in on yourself,
我几次想跟你谈
and the few times that I tried reaching out...
艾利克斯 你不能隐瞒
Alex, you can't keep the circumstances
我姐姐自杀的原因
of my sister's suicide a secret
然后怪在我的口红颜色上
and then blame my lipstick.
我害怕了 好吗
I was scared, okay?
我怕你永远不会原谅我
Scared that you'd never forgive me.
因为永远失去你 妮可
'Cause losing you forever, Nico...
那跟死无异
that'd be like another death.
这还是没道理
It still doesn't make sense.
-什么 -不对劲
- What? - Something's wrong.
一直有点不对劲
Something's always been wrong. Like...
我妈妈封锁全屋
My mom sealing the house,
不让我打911
not letting me call 911,
弗洛雷斯 日记
Flores, the diary...
如果我妈妈早就知道艾米黑了巫师
If my mom knew about Amy hacking Wizard,
而她又似乎是自杀的
and it looked like she killed herself...
何必那么做
why do all that?
如果艾米调查了巫师
Well, if Amy was digging into Wizard...
或许你妈妈担心
Maybe your mom was worried
她发现了关于傲慢的什么事
that she'd found something out about PRIDE.
或许甚至是我们发现的东西
Maybe even what we found.
她的笔记本被清空了
Her laptop was wiped clean,
但我们没找到她的手♥机♥
but we never found her phone.
我父母也不想去找
Not like my parents wanted to look for it.
还有别的东西不见了
There was other stuff missing, too.
她的背包
Her backpack.
或许她收拾了行李 想逃走
Maybe she was packing a bag and planning on running away.
那比自杀更像艾米会做的事
That sounds more like Amy than suicide.
我得再去搜一遍她的房♥间
I need to search her room again.
-好 我一起去 -不用了 谢谢
- All right. I'll come with you. - I'm good, thanks.
-该死 -杰弗里 等等
- Son of a bitch. - Geoffrey, hold on!
杰弗里 我们都很难过 尤其是查斯
Geoffrey, we're all upset, none more so than Chase.
查斯 你好吗
Hey, Chase, how ya doing?
你父亲的事我很抱歉
Sorry about your father.
是我射伤了他
I'm the one that shot him.
维克多又犯病了
Victor was having one of his episodes.
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
你为什么叫他们来
Why'd you call them?
又不能叫警♥察♥或医生
Can't exactly call the police or paramedics
除非你希望看到你妈妈被铐走
unless you want your mother taken away in handcuffs.
-她救了我 -她还出轨了
- She saved me! - She was also having an affair,
还用她情人名下的枪打伤了她丈夫
and shot her husband using a gun registered to her lover.
我们认识很久了
We have all known each other a long time.
我们不单单是个慈善组织
Yeah, we're more than a charity organization.
我们把彼此视为家人
We think of each other like... family.
pride是狮群的量词
一个群体
A pride.
你带他上楼去吧
Why don't you take him upstairs?
得给他清理一下割伤
He's got some cuts that need to be cleaned up.
好
Good idea.
不 我不走
No, I'm not leaving.
好了 孩子
Come on, now, son.
我们能搞定的
We got this.
-他怎么还在 -那是他父亲
- What was he still doing here? - It's his father.
-就快没了 -他失血过多
- Not for long. - He's lost a lot of blood.
戴尔和史黛茜哪去了
Where the hell are Dale and Stacey?
格拉西亚拉一早
Yes, and Graciela's gonna reach out
就会联♥系♥当地的校区
to the local school district in the morning
这样你就不会落下功课了
so you don't get behind in your studies.
当然不如这边的学校高档 但也不错的
I'm sure it's not as fancy as your school, but it's nice.
你知道五频道那个气象预报员吗
Do you know the man who does the weather for Channel 5?
-我可喜欢他了 -他就是校友
- Oh, I love him. - He went there.
-是吗 -嗯 而且他现在混得多好
- Is that right? - Mm- hmm. He's doing very well.
他不过是预报南加州的天气 没什么难度
He forecasts the weather in Southern California. Not that hard.
我也知道这里没有你的家那么大 茉莉
And I'm sure this isn't as big as your home, Molly,
但我保证 你的床很舒服的
but I promise you, your bed is very comfortable.
我觉得这里很棒 多温馨啊 茉莉
I think it's very nice. Isn't it cozy, Molly, and...
看有多少种不同的十字架
Wow, look at all the different types of crosses!
谁能想到呢 你当然知道了
Who knew? Well, you knew, obviously,
因为这是你的 这样很好
because of your-- which is great.
你越说越糟了 戴尔
You're making this worse, Dale!
我不知道该说什么的时候就会这样
I have a tendency to do that when I don't know what to say.
比如 "这主意糟透了"
How about, "This is a terrible idea,"
或是"我们别这么做了" 或是"对不起"
or "Let's not do this," or "I'm sorry!"
茉莉
Molly...
糟糕
Oh, no.
茉莉 我们很抱歉要这样
Look, Molly, we are sorry that this is happening,
另外 我们得走了
and also... we have to go.
亲爱的 马上
Honey, now.
亲爱的 我们从来都是为了你好
Honey, all we ever wanted is what's best for you.
把我当垃圾一样丢出去 是为我好
Tossing me out like I'm some trash is good for me?
好吧 我知道你现在很难理解
Okay, I know this is hard to understand right now,
但希望 你将来会明白
but hopefully in time you'll see that we had
我们是为你着想
your best interests at heart.
我也希望
I hope so.
在那之前 去死吧 史黛茜
Till then, bite me, Stacey.
茉莉 我们爱你
Molly, we love you.
你一定要知道
Please know that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 保重
Esta bien. Tranquilo, eh.
我们吃饭吧
Vamos a comer.
没有比这更糟的了
It doesn't get any worse than that.
还有的
Oh, yeah, it does.
珍妮特 海啸
给我也来一杯
I'll take one of those.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈妈 要是他活不下来呢
Mom, what if he doesn't make it?
要是他活下来呢
What if he does?
刚刚那不是他
That wasn't him down there.
这次...这次不一样
This time it was... it was different.
就像是之前他得脑瘤的时候
It was like it was the brain tumor.
或许是那个约拿用来治他的东西的问题
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表