剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
要了解这件事情有更简单的方法
Guys, there's an easy way to get to the bottom of this.
咱们暗中调查一下 让头脑清醒一点
We do some P.I. Work, and we let cooler heads prevail.
我很乐意告诉你更多你♥爸♥妈的事
I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad.
-那是什么 -是艾米的
- What's that? - It was Amy's.
我在我妈桌子上发现的
I found it in my mom's desk. She was hiding it.
那你看到过吗 光 色彩
Did you see them? The lights, colors?
你是在派对上打起来了吗
Did you get into a fight at the party?
一些愚蠢的球员
Just some stupid lacrosse shit.
放开她
Get away from her!
所以不是关于女生的
So it wasn't about a girl?
-不是 我待会给你打电♥话♥ -好的
- No, no. I'll call you later. - Okay.
你知道我们得告诉姑娘们
You know we're gonna have to tell the girls.
我们要搬到尤卡坦的一个偏远的农场
Oh, that we're moving to a remote ranch in the Yucatan
和我们太老的看门狗
with our prehistoric guard dog?
迪恩先生 这里是禁止入内的
Mr. Dean, this area is off-limits.
我看看都不行吗 一定非常棒
I can't even check it out? Must be pretty nice,
因为她在里面花了很多时间
considering how much time she's been spending in there.
我不明白
I don't understand.
之前从未需要这么长的时间
It's never taken this long before.
那肯定是比我更高阶的人才能参与的
It must've been some kind of Gibborim ceremony
吉博力姆仪式
for a higher level than me.
我妈妈今天早上看起来挺正常的
My mom seemed fine this morning.
如果她昨天晚上杀了一个教♥徒♥的话
She wouldn't have acted so normal
她不可能这么平静的
if she'd killed a parishioner last night.
如果你知道黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的任何事情
If you know anything about Destiny Gonzalez,
你要尽快联♥系♥西部洛杉矶分部的弗洛雷斯警探
you're being urged to contact Detective Flores...
我们还需要一位牺牲者
We're gonna need another sacrifice.
艾米 关掉你的闹铃吧
Amy, please turn off your alarm.
艾米 405公路很堵的
Amy, traffic is heavy on the 405.
如果你40分钟内不离家
If you do not depart in 40 minutes,
-你会上学迟到的 -艾米
- you will be late for school. - Amy?
妈妈
Mom!
-艾米 -不
- Amy! - No! No!
等等 怎么回事 我不懂
Wait, what's happening? I don't understand what...
不 不不
No! No, no, no, no!
不
No, no!
这不可能
This isn't happening!
妈妈
Mom!
-怀斯 报♥警♥ -妮可 别
- Wizey, call 911! - Nico, no.
怀斯 封锁房♥子
Wizey, seal the house.
封锁房♥子
Sealing home, and...
主用户 封锁
和周边
...perimeter.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我们家需要救护车
We need an ambulance at my house.
快来 地址是
Come quick, please. Um, the address...
还有人有钥匙吗
Does anyone else have keys?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
我们三周前才全换过
We just had them all changed three weeks ago, too.
有我不知道的人进过吗
Are there any entrances I'm not aware of?
怀斯 扫描所有门和窗 是否有未知入侵
Wizey, scan all windows and doors for any known breaches.
正在扫描房♥子
Scanning house now.
怀斯 给我看蒂娜的办公室
Wizey, show me Tina's office.
抱歉 妮可
I am sorry, Nico.
怀斯 小点声
Wizey, voice off.
给我看蒂娜的办公室
Show me Tina's office.
你丈夫在哪
Where's your husband?
罗伯特 他知道你来了
Robert? He knows you're here.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
怀斯 定格
Wizey, freeze.
放大
Zoom in.
实时信♥号♥♥
Live.
有人呼叫
Incoming call.
有人呼叫
Incoming call.
有人呼叫
Incoming call.
有人呼叫
Incoming call.
接听
Accept.
-你在干什么 -怀斯群聊
- What are you doing? - Group WizTalk.
-好像是你妈发明的 -我们干这个做什么
- I think your mom invented it. - And why are we doing it?
-你没听说吗 -什么事
- You haven't heard the news? - What news?
-你没听说吗 -天呐 海滩的事
- You haven't heard yet? - My God, about the beach?
你是整晚都住在石头下面吗
Have you been living under a rock all night?
嗯 我还是没懂
Yeah, that cleared nothing up.
他们找到了黛丝特妮的尸体
They found her body. Destiny.
看来我说对了
Gotta say I called it.
-妮可 -这没道理
- Nico, what... - It doesn't make any sense.
是啊 全都没道理
Yeah, none of it does.
他们在沙滩上发现了她的尸体
They found her body on the beach,
不是在那个怪盒子里
not in that weird box
那个是在维克多的工作间里 空的
which we found in Victor's garage, empty.
你们在你父母实验室里发现什么了吗
Did you find anything in your parents' lab?
-什么都没有 -不是什么都没有
- No, nothing at all. - Well, not nothing.
格特看到了东西 你要说出来吗
Gert saw something. You want to say what?
-不想 -我的老二
- Uh, no. - My junk.
她戴着X光眼镜 把我看了个通透
She totally put on x-ray goggles and checked me out.
能不能别歪楼
Can we stay on topic?
好啊 威尔德
Okay, Wilder,
你在谋杀地下室图书馆里发现了什么
what'd you find in your basement murder library?
好吧 这个词
Okay, the word choice there
是指真发生了命案
implies that a murder definitely happened.
我没进去 我爸没给我时机
I couldn't get in. Dad wouldn't leave me alone.
怎么 他怀疑你了吗
Oh, what, like he knew you were suspicious?
不 是他爱我
No, like he loves me
真心想跟我共处
and actually wants to spend time with me.
我们的父母到底杀没杀人
So, did our parents do it or not?
茉莉 我们就在商讨这个呢
Molly, that's what we're talking about.
这就是我们想搞清楚的
That's the whole thing we're trying to figure out.
我们还讨论个什么劲
Why are we even still debating this?
我一直在读艾米的日记
I've been reading Amy's diary, okay,
我以为我妈妈把它藏起来
and I thought my mom hid it from me
是因为里面的内容
because of what was in it,
但现在 我觉得是因为里面缺失的内容
but now I think it's because of what wasn't in it.
艾米本来很开心
Amy was happy.
她根本不可能自杀
There's no way she did what she did.
有个女孩在
A girl dies on the same night
艾米死的那天 在同样的集♥会♥后死了
after the same meeting that Amy died.
-天啊 妮可 -妮可 你疯了吗
- Oh, my God, Nico. - Nico, come on, are you crazy?
这完全不一样 我们可是他们的亲人
That's totally different. We're their blood.
严格讲 并不都是
Not all of us, technically.
是啊 抱歉 妮可 陌生人是一♥码♥事
Yeah, sorry, Nico, strangers are one thing...
黛丝特妮对于卡罗琳娜的妈妈可不陌生
Destiny wasn't a stranger to Karolina's mom.
所以我才不相信她会伤害她
Which is why I don't believe that she would hurt her.
我父母也不会伤害艾米的
And my parents wouldn't hurt Amy.
怎么 你父母比我们的父母强吗
Like your parents are better than ours?
你父亲可因为杀人蹲过监狱
You father was actually in prison for murder.
那很久以前了 指控都撤销了
A long time ago, and the charges were dropped.
谋杀图书馆在你家地下室
The murder library's in your basement.
我们能不能别那么喊它了
Can we please stop calling it that?
我们能不能别互相攻击了
Can we stop turning on each other?
我只是说 我们得聪明点
Okay, all I'm saying is we need to be smart.
第一次吧 查斯
First time for that, huh, Chase?
我们得自保
We need to protect ourselves.
不用 我可以做你们的保护者
No, you don't. I could be your muscle.
-我可以给你们看 -别介意她
- I-I could show you... - I'm so sorry about her.
但我害怕时就不好使
Although it only works when I'm scared.
你不怕吗 我可怕
Are you not scared? Because I am.
你们愿怎么想怎么想
Look, you can all believe in whatever fantasy you want, but...
但我要确保他们不会伤害我
I'm gonna make damn sure that they can't hurt me.
我建议你们也是
I suggest you all do the same.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表