剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Now!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你见过艾利克斯了吗 他根本没回家
Have you talked to Alex? He never came home.
艾利克斯没事
Alex is fine.
小凯 我这有个活口
Cat, I got a live one,
但我想他撑不了多久
but I don't think he'll last for long.
召集傲慢的成员
Get PRIDE together.
我们现在就要做活祭仪式
We need to do the sacrifice now.
你还在这里
You're still here.
当然
Of course.
我只是想陪在你身边
I just wanted to be by you.
那牺牲仪式呢
And the sacrifice?
我们正在尽力
We're trying.
但是
But it, um...
进行得不是很顺利
it isn't going well.
但我们会找到合适人选 会想到办法的
But we'll find someone. We'll find a way.
这点我很肯定
I'm sure of it.
我希望你知道我有多爱你
I hope you know how much I've loved you.
-茉莉 你真是厉害 -你也是
- Molly, you were such a badass. - So were you.
-我还是不敢相信你的光 -你的魔杖也是
- I still can't get over those lights! - And your staff!
艾利克斯 你没事就好
Alex! Whoa, you're okay.
各位 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we have a problem.
你在说什么 我们救了你
What are you talking about? We got you back.
是的 但我们现在得再去救一个人
Yes, and now we have to save someone else.
他叫安德鲁 他和绑♥架♥我的人是一伙的
His name's Andre, he was with the men who kidnapped me.
那我们为什么要救他
So why would we help him?
他只是听命行事而已
He was just following orders.
纳粹不都是这么说的吗
Isn't that what the Nazis said?
他和我们同龄 我觉得我们父母
He's the same age as us, and I think our parents
要用对待黛丝特妮的那种方式处理掉他
are about to do to him what they did to Destiny.
-我们得阻止他们 -你疯了吗
- Okay? We have to stop them. - Are you nuts?
我们刚才在那里差点被枪打死
We almost got shot back there,
现在你要我们冒着生命危险
and now you want us to risk our lives
去救一个完全不认识的人吗
for some guy that we don't even know?
有什么计划吗
Do we even have a plan?
计划就是确保不会再有孩子死去
The plan is making sure no more kids die.
艾利克斯 我们要冷静一下
Alex, we need to take a beat here, okay?
我们刚发现父母可能在从事某项阴谋
Many of us have just exhibited superhuman abilities
然后很多人的超能力
after learning that there may be a level conspiracy
才刚刚展现出来
run by our parents.
我现在头痛欲裂
My head is exploding.
茉莉 你现在怎么能睡得着
Molly, how can you take a nap right now?
你徒手举起一辆多功能汽车试试看
You try lifting an SUV with your bare hands.
很累人的
It's exhausting!
至少你们终于看到我的能力了
At least you guys finally got to see what I can do.
我一直想要告诉你们
I've been trying to tell you for forever.
对 茉莉 我们终于相信你了 但我们
Yes, Moll, we finally believe you, all right? But we...
说到超能力
Oh, and speaking of superpowers?
格特能控制一头恐龙
Gert has a dinosaur that she can order around.
-你是认真的吗 -什么
- Are you serious? - What?
太疯狂了
It's insane.
太酷了
And kind of awesome.
你从来没说过格特有头恐龙
You never said anything about Gert having a dinosaur.
我也没告诉别人你的光
I kept quiet about your lights.
好吧 也许我该早点告诉你们
Okay, yeah, I probably should've told you guys,
但我只是担心你们会觉得我是个怪人
but I was just worried you'd think I was a freak.
我觉得我们今晚的
I think we're all scoring
怪咖指数都挺高的
pretty high on the freak‐o‐meter tonight.
我的传家宝是一根魔杖
My family heirloom is a magic staff‐slash‐wand
不管我们是什么 艾利克斯说得对
No matter what we are, Alex is right.
我们不能让我们的父母继续这样下去
We can't let our parents keep getting away with this stuff.
-我们没能救下黛丝特妮 -也许能救下安德鲁
- We weren't able to save Destiny. - Maybe we can save Andre.
我们至少应该试试
I mean, we have to at least try.
让我来帮你
Here, let me help.
蒂娜 魔杖在哪里
Tina, where's the staff?
没时间了 这次不用没事的
There was no time. We'll be fine, just this once.
凯瑟琳 你知道我很感激能找到人
Catherine, you know how grateful I am to have someone.
你说他中了一枪
You mentioned he'd been shot.
我想问问是怎么回事
I was just wondering what happened.
很抱歉这不是你精心培育
I'm sorry. This isn't one of your grass-fed,
一手培养的祭品
free‐range sacrifices,
但不管杰弗里做了了什么 就随他去吧
but whatever Geoffrey did, just be glad he did it.
转杯垫没用了
Coasters don't work anymore.
我来
I got it.
得保住他的命 不是吗
Gotta keep him alive, right?
来 喝这个
Here. Drink this.
这是药吗
Is it medicine?
没错
Sure.
我不明白 他们在哪里
I don't get it. Where are they?
也许我们来得太早了
Maybe we just beat them here.
我爸爸早就带他走了
My dad got a huge head start.
那可能我们的父母把安德鲁带到了别的地方
Then maybe our parents took Andre somewhere else.
也就是说他可能已经死了
Which means he's probably dead.
该死
Goddamn it!
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
-什么 -我开枪打了安德鲁
- What? - I Shot Andre.
他当时想伤害我爸爸 我就用了我偷的枪
He was gonna hurt my dad, so I used that gun I took.
-是我杀了他 妮可 -不 你没有
- I killed him, Nico. - No, you didn't.
如果我没有开枪打他 我爸爸就不会把他带走
If I hadn't shot him, my dad wouldn't have taken him to be
做下一名被害者之类的
his next victim or whatever.
-你也没法确定 -我很确定
- You don't know that. - I pretty much do.
我为了保护我爸爸杀了一个人
I killed someone to protect my dad.
最糟糕的是我不知道他值不值得我保护
The worst part is, I don't even know if he's worth protecting.
我们的父母都不是我们想象中的那样
None of our parents are who we thought...
但他们还是我们的父母
but they're still our parents.
我只是
I'm just...
我很高兴我们把你救回来了
I'm glad we got you back.
我好担心你
I was so worried about you.
伙计们
Guys?
查斯在图书馆发现了一个隐藏摄像头
Chase found a hidden camera in the library.
我们需要你们过去
We need you down there.
15个孩子死在了这个房♥间里 真是太...
Fifteen kids have died in this room. That is so...
糟糕吗
Messed up?
万一这些孩子的鬼魂还在这里
What if the ghosts of all these kids are still in here,
看着我们呢
watching us right now?
小茉 你不能再看《鸡皮疙瘩》了
Okay, Molls, no more Goosebumps for you.
-有发现吗 -没有 还好这是关着的
- Anything? - Oh, no. Thankfully it's not on.
可能只有他们在这里的时候才会开
Probably only use it when they're in here doing their thing.
看起来这些录像
Looks like the footage is being
都下载到了某个服务器上
offloaded onto a server somewhere,
但我可以用它当做接入点
but I can use it as an access point
看看这个摄像头连到哪里
to see what the camera's connected to
然后将IP地址转为物理地址
and translate the IP address into a physical one.
不会吧
No frickin' way.
别再有什么坏消息了
Please no more bad news.
这些录像都传到你父母的公♥司♥了
Video is being funneled to your parents' company.
他们存在巫师电脑公♥司♥吗
They're storing it at Wizard Computers?
全世界最难黑的网络吗 没错
The most hacker-resistant network on the planet? Yeah.
我们得想办法搞到
Well, we have to find a way to get it.
这些证据能证明我们的父母到底做了什么
It's actual evidence of what our parents have been doing.
也许这一切都是有解释的
Maybe there's an explanation.
他们这么做肯定是有理由的 对吗
I mean, they have to be doing all of this for a reason, right?
万一是个好理由呢
What if they have a good one?
-杀害孩子的好理由 -得了吧 查斯
- Good reason to kill kids. - Chase, come on.
我知道这不合理 但是
I know it doesn't make any sense, but...
我知道 我之前和我爸爸一起
I don't know, I was with my dad before,
让我不禁怀疑
and it just made me wonder.
万一我们弄错了些什么呢
What if we're missing something here?
查斯 你能想出一个
I mean, Chase, can you honestly think
能洗白他们行为的原因吗
of a single reason to justify their actions?
成功了
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表