剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Twenty, twenty, twenty...
开
Come on.
这是什么
What is this?
我不想看
I don't want to watch it.
你不用看
Yeah, you don't have to.
开头都不一样 结尾都是一样
They all start off different, but they all end the same.
但我还是有一些无法理解的事
Still, there's something I don't understand.
我们的父母
Our parents.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
不 他们不喜欢这样 他们也很难受
No, I mean, they don't like it. It bothers them.
那他们为什么要做
Then why do they do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是我们一开始就问自己的问题
I mean, that's the question we've been asking ourselves
我们现在还是没有答案
from the beginning, and we still have no clue.
姑娘 待在这里
Hey, girl, stay here.
都在这里了
Got it all right here,
能把他们永远抓起来的所有证据
all the proof we need to put 'em away forever.
我们先送到哪里
Where are we sending it first?
哪也不
We don't.
我们有太多事还不知道 太多了
There's so much that we don't understand. Too much.
现在如果傲慢出什么事 我爸爸就会死
And now, if something happens to PRIDE, my dad dies.
这些视频不能泄露
This video can't get out.
我同意
I agree.
是吗 什么时候开始
You do? Since when?
从我和我爸爸谈了以后 我觉得他能帮我们
Since I spoke to my dad, and I think he could help us.
如果弗兰克·迪恩是我们唯一的希望
Well, if Frank Dean is our only hope,
我们比我们想象的更完蛋
we are way more screwed than I realized.
你们俩愿意让步吗
You two want to back out now?
不 不行 我们都做到这一步了
No. No way. All right, we've come too far.
如果你们不想继续下去
If you guys don't want to go through with it,
可以 我们其他人继续
Fine, the rest of us will.
-把电脑给我 -不是你说了算 查斯
- Give me the laptop! - Not your choice, Chase.
-威尔德 我不能让你这么做 -这由不得你
- Wilder, I can't let you do this. - It's not up to you!
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
妮可 伙计们 住手
Nico? Stop, guys!
-喂 -该死
- Hey! - Oh, shit!
你们开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
艾利克斯 伙计们
Alex-- guys!
-伙计们 不 -住手
- Guys, no! - Guys, stop!
查斯 不 查斯
Chase! No, no, no! Chase!
不 查斯 不
Don't! Chase, no!
查斯
Chase!
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?!
查斯 该死
Hey, Chase, goddamn it!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me!
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
一条新信息
未知发件人
他发现了
快离开房♥子
清除硬盘数据中
快点啊
Come on, faster!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表