剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
她在回家的路上
She is on her way home.
我妈 该死
My mom. Shit!
真是难以相信 我们真的做到了
I can't believe we actually did it.
我能相信 我们用这么多年研究那血清
I can. We spent years working on that serum.
我知道 这将是我们的储备金了 宝贝
I know, this is our nest egg, babe.
我知道 我真是太激动了
I know! I'm so excited
再也不用听他们说我的布里干酪了
to never, ever get a text about brie again.
我们终于可以不用伤害别人了
And we can finally... stop hurting people.
是啊
Yeah.
先生
Yeah. ¡Señor!
两份炸猪皮 再给这位小姐来一份辛加
Dos chicharrones y una tinga para la señorita.
不要忘了我们楼下的朋友
And don't forget about our friend downstairs.
对啊 你知道吗
Oh, right, um, you know what,
我们再来30份卡尼塔斯
we'll also take 30 of the carnitas,
15份巴瓦科阿斯 吧啦吧啦吧啦
15 barbacoas and, uh... Bup bup bup bup bup.
有什么鸡类的吗
Do you have any whole chickens?
算了 不要鸡了
You know what, forget it. Don't need the chicken.
好的 先生 很帅
Okay, señor, muy guapo.
你知道我们得告诉姑娘们
You know we're gonna have to tell the girls.
告诉他们什么
Tell 'em what?
我们要搬到尤卡坦的一个偏远的农场
Oh, that we're moving to a remote ranch in the Yucatan
和我们的史前看门狗
with our prehistoric guard dog.
这是个好主意 她们会喜欢的
That is a good idea. They're gonna love that.
好 我原本希望
Okay, I was hoping that
我们可以再放慢些速度
we could slow roll it a bit more than that.
史黛茜 史黛茜 秘密计划的
Stace, Stace! The key part
关键就是这是秘密 好吗
of a secret plan is that it's a secret. Okay?
我们不能
We can't just tear them
不说一声就带她们离开
away from their lives without any warning.
亲爱的 听我说 我们就给她们一个惊喜
Sweetie. Sweetie, listen to me. Let's just surprise them.
-好的 -用这些漂亮的冰淇淋
- Okay... - With some beautiful soft serve.
亲爱的
What?
-突然买♥♥冰淇淋 -是 她们喜欢冰淇淋
- Spontaneous soft serve? - Yeah, they love soft serve!
这不是我们的办事风格
That is so not us.
她们会知道我们在隐瞒些事情的
They are gonna know that we're hiding something.
-有可能 你说得对 -是的
- Yeah, probably. You're right. - Yeah.
我只能看到一个巨大的蟾蜍
All I see from here is a giant toad
还有看起来像带着翅膀的假老二
and something that looks like a dildo with wings.
没有裸女
No naked chick.
-确定吗 -相信我 我知道
- Positive? - Trust me, I'd know.
也许我们要走近点
Perhaps we should go closer.
也许我们应该直接进地下室
Perhaps we should just go in the actual basement!
不 查斯 这个想法太糟糕了
No, Chase, that is a terrible idea!
谁害怕了吗
Aw, is someone a 'fraidy cat?
别忘了 你身边的人
Don't forget, you do have
是个强壮的曲棍球运动员
a strapping lacrosse player at your side.
我要拿上我的胡椒水喷雾
I'm gonna bring my pepper spray.
这可比曲棍球运动员可靠的多
Way more reliable than lacrosse players.
好吧 你随意 但我更信任我的二头肌
All right, suit yourself, but I'll take these biceps
而不是任何喷雾
over some spray can any day.
离开他我太开心了
I'm just happy to be away from him.
你不知道的
You... have no idea.
冲着中间 我们开始
Towards the middle. Here we go.
主用户距离四英里远
The alpha user is four miles away.
我们好了吗
We good?
那是什么
What's that?
是艾米的 我在我妈桌里发现的
It was Amy's. I found it in my mom's desk.
-她藏起来了 -为什么她这样做
- She was hiding it. - Why would she do that?
主用户已到达
The alpha user has arrived.
我回家了 妮可
I'm home! Nico?
你准备怎么说
Okay, what's your story?
妮可
Nico?
你先看那边一会
Just, like, look over there for a second.
好的
Yeah.
我回家了
I'm home!
我说了让你看那边
I said your eyes have to go over there!
-行 没有 -好的
- Yeah, no, uh... - Okay.
好
Oh, okay.
-我可以放这边 -想都别想
- Wow, I could just go here. - Don't you even think about it!
你在哪里
Where are you?
你要我把... 我可以抓着这里
Did you want me to put 'em... I could grab here.
你要抓什么
What are you grabbing?
我只是觉得那...
Just thought that's where...
-在视频里看过的 -至少放臀部 伙计
- ...saw it in a video. - Hips at least, dude!
-你怎么回事 -没事的 我喜欢臀部
- What's wrong with you? - Okay. That's fine. I like hips.
我原本以为你是为你♥爸♥爸和我考虑
Here I thought you were thinking of your father and me,
但原来你只是想让我们离开家
but really you just wanted us out of the house.
你该走了 艾利克斯
Time for you to leave, Alex.
好 我就要走
Yeah, I was gonna...
你本可以叫别人来帮忙
I mean, you could've called anyone for help,
但你叫了我
but you called me.
就像我说的 我需要一个书呆子
Like I said, I needed a nerd.
我很高兴你想到了我
I'm just glad you reached out.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
你没意识到刚才的事情只是在演戏吗
Whoa, didn't you realize what happened in there was an act?
是吗
Was it?
再见 小赫敏
Later, Hermione.
这是谁的地方
Whose place is this?
同事给你的钥匙吗
Work buddy give you their key?
这是我们的
This is ours.
我在周一付了定金
I made a down payment on Monday.
我准备和你
I'm ready to start living my life...
开始新生活
with you.
我准备告诉蒂娜
I'm ready to tell Tina.
但我们从未谈过
But we never talked about...
要进一步发展吗
Taking things to the next level?
我要确定没有事情会影响到查斯
I have to make sure that none of this blows back on Chase.
而且还有傲慢
And then there's PRIDE.
傲慢不会太长久
PRIDE won't matter for much longer.
我们要动土开工了
We're about to break ground,
要结束这些了
be done with this thing.
然后我们终于能为我们自己考虑了
Then we'll finally be able to start putting ourselves first.
我 我还需要时间来处理 就这样吧
I just... I just need some time to process, that's all.
谁弄坏了门
Who trashed the door?
一定是大脚
Must've been Bigfoot.
你是认真的吗 你看到我的老二了
Are you serious? You saw my actual dick.
那不就是你所谓的双重标准吗
Isn't that what you call, like, a double standard or whatever?
经过几世纪的父权压♥迫♥
After centuries of patriarchal oppression,
我把你物化
me getting to objectify you
只是给今晚找点乐子
is just called evening the playing field.
黛丝特妮 你在里面吗
Destiny? Are you in there?
这门一定和你的围裙是同一种东西做的
That door must be made out of the same stuff as your apron.
我不能看到里面
I can't see inside,
也就是说只有一件事能做了
which means there's only one thing left to do.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hold on! - What?
是你想看看你父母实验室
You wanted to check out your parents' lab.
怎么你现在要怂了吗
What, are you gonna pussy out now?
我讨厌你用那个词来说我弱
I resent the usage of that word to imply weakness.
我觉得那不是黛丝特妮
I don't think that was Destiny.
现在是个使用这副眼镜的好时机
Now would be a really good time to use those.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们快离开
Let's leave.
我喜欢你的想法
I like where your head's at.
深呼吸 冷静
Deep breaths. Calm down.
好的 冷静 深呼吸
Okay, calm down. Deep breaths.
冷静 好的 一切尽在掌握中
Calm down. Okay. Everything's under control.
小狗 你听到我的话了吗 我要你退回去
Hey, doggie, do you hear me? I need you to back down.
我能控制住 查斯能控制住
I'm under control. Chase is under control.
还在这个嗜血的恐龙也能控制住
Even this bloodthirsty dinosaur's under control.
真的是这样的
Actually, it kind of is.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表