剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
See? Box him.
我们是同一边的 好吗
Come on, we're all on the same side here, right?
时间快没了
Time is running out.
我来帮你们省点功夫
I'll make this easy for you.
这是家事
It's a family problem.
你进盒子
Either you get in the box,
或者你儿子进盒子
or your son gets in the box.
我进
I'll go.
-珍妮特 等等 -我进 我进去
- Janet, wait, no. - I'll go. I'm gonna go.
罗伯特 你干什么
Robert, what are you doing?
我只是想趁现在还有机会
I just have something private
跟她私下说几句话
I'd like to say before it's too late.
能让我们单独待一会吗
Can we have a moment alone?
拜托
Please?
给你两分钟
You got two minutes.
你不用这么做
You don't need to do this.
不 我应该这么做
Yes, I actually do.
这对大家都好
This is what's best for everyone.
对我不是
Not for me.
真好 你真好
Oh, that's sweet. You're sweet,
但这是...这该是我离开的时候了
but this is-- this is my time.
那你至少应该去道个别
Then you should at least get to say goodbye.
他会很想你
He's gonna miss you terribly.
我甚至都没法面对他
How am I even supposed to face him,
还要怎么说再见
let alone say goodbye?
想想如果你不向他道别
Think about what it'll do to him
以后会对他造成怎样的影响
if he never gets to have that moment.
我要向我儿子道别
I have to say goodbye to my son.
-绝对不行 -我不会对他说任何事
- Absolutely not. - I'm not gonna tell him anything.
我只是想最后拥抱他一次
I just want to hug him for a final time.
他是我的孩子 求你了
He's my baby. Please.
她应该得到这个机会
She deserves that chance.
我们也会这么希望
That's what we would want.
我们不会陷入这种境地
We wouldn't be in this position.
你确定吗
You sure?
我觉得你不用担心这个了
I don't think you have to worry about that.
-天啊 -为什么
- Oh, boy. - And why is that?
罗伯特要进盒子里了
Robert's getting in the box.
如果今晚谁要死 那只有我
If anyone dies tonight, it's me.
罗伯特 拜托 不要这样
Robert, please, don't do this.
你失去理智了
You're being irrational.
你在乎什么 蒂娜
What do you even care, Tina?
我羞辱了你 背叛了你
I've done nothing but humiliate you, betray you.
我让你失望了 我让我们的孩子们失望了
I let you down. I let our girls down.
我无法保护艾米
I couldn't protect Amy.
珍妮特保护了自己的孩子 为此她要死吗
Janet saves her child, and for that she needs to die?
这...
This...
这是我该做的事
This is the honorable thing to do.
这样也行
This works, too.
现在没了他也行
At this point in time, he's expendable.
但他还是我的丈夫
But he's still my husband.
别这么做
Don't do that!
我是妮可
This is Nico.
现在人们还会留言吗
Do people even leave messages anymore?
求你了 妮可 我真的很抱歉
Please, Nico, I can't apologize enough.
有时间就给我回电
Call me back so we can talk.
我还在时刻咖啡厅等着
I'm still at Timely, just waiting.
我倒想知道
What I want to know is
维克多要拿那个盒子做什么
what Victor's gonna do with that box.
上帝啊 解开了
Holy shit, it's decrypted.
你们最好赶紧过来
You guys better get over here.
这位布鲁克斯 要躺进去
Brooks here is going to get into it.
跟着光走 布鲁克斯
Just follow the light, Brooks.
它来找你时 便跟它走
When it comes for you, go with it.
听你的 迪恩太太
Whatever you say, Mrs. Dean.
你做了什么
What have you done?
为了罗伯特
And for Robert?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
不 你不明白的
No, you don't understand.
你不明白摧毁
You don't understand what it means
其中一个盒子意味着什么
to destroy one of the boxes
唯一知道要怎么制♥作♥的人
when the only person who knows
现在死了
how to make one is legally dead.
怎么 你要用这个东西炸飞我吗
What, are you gonna blast me with that thing?
来吧
Go right ahead.
我想的是用来揍你
I'm thinking more of smacking you with it.
够了 够了 够了 够了
Enough, enough, enough, enough, enough.
好了 没人比我
Come on, come on. No one enjoys
更喜欢看美女打架
a good cat fight more than me,
你们俩要是打起来
and the thought of you two going at it
绝对非常养眼
would be one for the ages,
但我觉得今晚出的事
but I think we've had enough drama
已经够多了 不是吗
for one night, don't you think?
我没事 我说了这将是最后一次牺牲
I'm fine. I told you it was gonna be the last sacrifice,
我是认真的
and I meant it.
对不起
Sorry.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我没事
I'm fine.
维克多呢
What about Victor?
你看起来很激动
Well, you seem pumped.
要么是你原谅我了
Either you've forgiven me,
或者是你对变♥态♥电影有特殊癖好
or you have a secret fetish for snuff films.
我找到了背包
I found the backpack.
-天啊 -还有她的手♥机♥
- Holy shit. - And her phone.
关机了 但是正在充电
It was dead, but it's charging.
我向圣父圣母圣子祈祷
And I prayed to the maiden, the mother, and the crone
这里面有线索能带我们找到真♥相♥
that there's something on it that leads to the truth.
太棒了 妮可
That's amazing, Nico.
我不知道什么圣父圣子
I don't know much about maidens and crones,
但我知道终于找到答案对你来说
but I do know what it means to you
意味着什么
to finally have your answers.
跟你没有关系
No thanks to you.
她回来了 生气的妮可 明白
And she's back, mad Nico. Got it.
你都看了吗
You watched the whole thing?
过了一遍
Scrolled through it.
有多严重
How bad is it?
是我这辈子遇到最严重的事
It's the worst thing i've ever seen,
可能对所有人来说都是这样
possibly that anyone has ever seen.
发生了什么
What just happened?
没有牺牲 我无法完全复活他
Well, I can't fully revive him without a sacrifice.
但是内部线圈振动应该足以
However, a jolt from the inner coil should be enough
暂时保持他的线粒体活动
to keep his mitochondria nourished for a time.
-应该 -没错
- Should be? - Yeah.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
我们都希望如此
That's what we're all hoping for.
伙计们 来帮个忙
Fellas, a hand, please.
上一次我们这么做
The last time we did something like this
是在吉恩和艾丽斯的葬礼上
was at Gene and Alice's funeral.
我们从来没做过这种事
We've never done something like this.
亲爱的 你还醒着吗
Honey, you still awake?
爸爸怎么样了 他还活着吗
How's Dad? Is he alive?
傲慢照顾好他了
PRIDE's taking care of him.
已经对他进行尽心...
He's being given great care...
周到的照顾 所以我不希望你担心
exceptional care, so I don't want you to worry.
等爸爸好起来
When Dad gets better...
我想再给我们俩一次机会
I really want another chance with him, you know?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他肯定会同意的
I think he would love that.
应付得不错
Way to front to your mom.
艾利克斯发信息来了 该走了
Alex texted us. We have to go.
20 20 20
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表